Dad Mistakenly Eats His Kids's Pot Brownies
http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/funny...ies-518932

[Image: potdadneb.jpg]

The picture says it all.
Big Grin
Best part of that story is him calling the family cat a bitch Laughing
I would never eat random food found in my car... ever! Ya never know where it has been or how old it is. Yuck! Or what might be in it! Yikes!

Posted via Tapatalk
Update: Later that evening, Michael Gollehon asked if he could purchase a dozen.  Razz
My daughter put these really delicious looking homemade candies in the freezer.  They've been sitting in there for two months. Only recently did she divulge to me that they are a bit more than candy. Surprised
(08-23-2016, 07:02 AM)chuck white Wrote: http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/funny...ies-518932

The picture says it all.
Big Grin

It's just a picture of the guy smiling. Did you really think this was after he ate the brownies?
(08-23-2016, 07:53 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I would never eat random food found in my car... ever!  Ya never know where it has been or how old it is. Yuck!  Or what might be in it!  Yikes!

Posted via Tapatalk

It was in a car the kids had borrowed earlier. I'm sure they were in some kind of container and he knew they were his kids.
You act like he found them in the back of a car at a junk yard. Razz
(08-23-2016, 09:25 AM)Juniper Wrote: My daughter put these really delicious looking homemade candies in the freezer.  They've been sitting in there for two months. Only recently did she divulge to me that they are a bit more than candy. Surprised

That's actually VERY irresponsible. And the guy in the story could have had a heart attack because his stupid kids left drug laced food laying around.
IMO I don't see the humor in it, The guy was basically drugged without his knowledge and could have had a heart attack.
Do you smoke MJ?  I know that it can affect  older people who have never smoked it in a negative way. Just like in the OP.

But calling the cat a bitch, now that IS funny Big Grin
(08-23-2016, 12:35 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 07:02 AM)chuck white Wrote: http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/funny...ies-518932

The picture says it all.
Big Grin

It's just a picture of the guy smiling. Did you really think this was after he ate the brownies?

I think he's saying the guy looks as though he has never met a brownie he didn't eat.  Big Grin
(08-23-2016, 01:54 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 12:35 PM)tvguy Wrote:

The picture says it all.
Big Grin

I think he's saying the guy looks as though he has never met a brownie he didn't eat.  Big Grin

He also looks like he banned dancing in his local small town. (Yes, this is a 1980's movie reference)
(08-23-2016, 12:44 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 09:25 AM)Juniper Wrote: My daughter put these really delicious looking homemade candies in the freezer.  They've been sitting in there for two months. Only recently did she divulge to me that they are a bit more than candy. Surprised

That's actually VERY irresponsible. And the guy in the story could have had a heart attack because his stupid kids left drug laced food laying around.
IMO I don't see the humor in it, The guy was basically drugged without his knowledge and could have had a heart attack.
Do you smoke MJ?  I know that it can affect  older people who have never smoked it in a negative way. Just like in the OP.

But calling the cat a bitch, now that IS funny Big Grin

No, I don't smoke or consume it in anyway. I used to as a teenager.  I don't know if I was saying it was funny.  But, maybe I was. I mean my son could have consumed one and he's in the military so that would be a bad thing. I guess we just look at it and think "It's not mine, so I won't touch it." round here.

Barney Miller, brownies...
(08-24-2016, 02:06 PM)Willie Krash Wrote:
Barney Miller, brownies...
"Stay home untill you feel better." 

"I'll stay, but I ain't never going to feel better."  Big Grin