Colin Kaepernick Sat During National Anthem
I love the Rogue Valley Forum. So many feelings about something that doesn't matter one fun king bit. I said I don't get it because I think there are other things that can be done. I mean rioting gets more attention. And I think that rioting needs to be taken out of the inner city and into the white suburbs, but that's just me.
(09-14-2016, 11:06 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I love the Rogue Valley Forum. So many feelings about something that doesn't matter one fun king bit. I said I don't get it because I think there are other things that can be done. I mean rioting gets more attention. And I think that rioting needs to be taken out of the inner city and into the white suburbs, but that's just me.

We would shoot back...
The whole Rogue Valley is a white suburb. How can you tell who the enemy is?
(09-14-2016, 11:06 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I love the Rogue Valley Forum. So many feelings about something that doesn't matter one fun king bit. I said I don't get it because I think there are other things that can be done. I mean rioting gets more attention. And I think that rioting needs to be taken out of the inner city and into the white suburbs, but that's just me.

Yep...that's just you. Henry David Thoreau's "Essay on civil disobedience" that influenced Gandhi and M.L. King has proven that civil disobedience is more effective in changing social order thatn rioting. 

But, put a drug dealer in my nieghborhood and I might just riot his ass out of town! 

And social events around the country (and world, for that matter) are of concern to those of us in the Rogue Valley. These things matter for a variety of reasons not least of which is that often they come home to roost. 

Yep. That's just you.

Rioting based on outright LIES, but you on the mentally deranged left still cling to your lies in hopes of creating more victims and racial strife, because without these two things your party has no other use. Meanwhile Jerry Ford Jr demands more police protection, because he was robbed. He just happens to be a black lies matter leader, irony.
(09-15-2016, 08:23 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Yep...that's just you. Henry David Thoreau's "Essay on civil disobedience" that influenced Gandhi and M.L. King has proven that civil disobedience is more effective in changing social order thatn rioting. 

But, put a drug dealer in my nieghborhood and I might just riot his ass out of town! 

And social events around the country (and world, for that matter) are of concern to those of us in the Rogue Valley. These things matter for a variety of reasons not least of which is that often they come home to roost. 

Yep. That's just you.

Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, aaahhhhhhhh! You ain't rioting anybody out of town. You is just talking shit. 

Do you have any clue why I suggest shocking and extreme things that no sane person would consider? It's a rhetorical question. I know you don't. 

It's to make a point. You just don't get it and probably never will.
Watch out. Now TV and gpnative will call you a dick.
I try to have a riot every day.... and I live in a pretty white bread neighborhood, city, county, state (take your pick). I don't always succeed.
(09-15-2016, 03:27 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 08:23 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Yep. That's just you.

Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, aaahhhhhhhh! You ain't rioting anybody out of town. You is just talking shit. 

Do you have any clue why I suggest shocking and extreme things that no sane person would consider? It's a rhetorical question. I know you don't. 

It's to make a point. You just don't get it and probably never will.
You said:
" And I think that rioting needs to be taken out of the inner city and into the white suburbs, but that's just me."

First, Clete, it's a not a question. It's a statement, or at best a remark. 
If it's rhetorical, irony, or satirical, it's really well hidden. 

Yep, that's just you.  Laughing 

(Your are right about one thing: I ain't gonna be rioting anyone out of town. But I might have Bubba do it. Bubba works for scale and won't allow shit going down in the neighborhood  Your neighborhood? He don't care much.  Razz
(09-15-2016, 04:20 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Watch out. Now TV and gpnative will call you a dick.

I dont know who or wtf you are talking about, but yes, you are a dick.

Actually PUSHING racial strife.  YOU are one of the true racists here, along with the other leftist bigots.

TV gets a pass from that description, because he gets it.
(09-15-2016, 06:09 PM)Hugo Wrote:

Actually PUSHING racial strife.  YOU are one of the true racists here, along with the other leftist bigots.

TV gets a pass from that description, because he gets it.

Laughing You are an idiot.
(09-15-2016, 05:57 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 04:20 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Watch out. Now TV and gpnative will call you a dick.

Thanks. I always appreciate compliments
From professionals
(09-16-2016, 05:12 PM)bbqboy Wrote:

From professionals

...and later we are going to be treated with posts from 3rd graders.
(09-16-2016, 05:14 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 05:12 PM)bbqboy Wrote:

From professionals

...and later we are going to be treated with posts from 3rd graders.

Good , treated posts don't rot as fast no matter where we get them.
It isn't about "free speech", it's about mentally deranged liberals injecting your brand of hate and politics into everything you can. 

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/09/23/s...ger-393670

Suspended without pay! Free speech for Kaepernick, but not white baseball player Steve Clevenger
[Image: 14355609_601160296730073_361997913307158...e=586D429B]