Go Get 'Em Sen. Warren (Wells Fargo)
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/polit.../90766060/

The "little people" got fired. 

Time for the people who run the bank to pay the piper.
Wells Fargo has a history of doing this crap. Its not a crime when a big bank does it however.
Rob a bank...go to jail.
They rob you, get a bonus.
She should also look into a charity that spent $91,3 million last year, but only $5.2 million went to grants, the rest went to salaries, travel, employee benefits, and fund raising and throw the people running that scam into prison.  Care to guess what charity?
I was with First Interstate when Well's Fargo took them over. Launching a total guess here, but I'd say it was around 1995?? Right from the starting gate they did something or made a change, I don't remember what it was, but I walked directly in to the branch and closed my account. Again, the details are sketchy but I know I told them I'd never set foot in a Wells Fargo bank again and that is a pledge I have kept.
(09-22-2016, 09:19 AM)GPnative Wrote: I was with First Interstate when Well's Fargo took them over. Launching a total guess here, but I'd say it was around 1995?? Right from the starting gate they did something or made a change, I don't remember what it was, but I walked directly in to the branch and closed my account. Again, the details are sketchy but I know I told them I'd never set foot in a Wells Fargo bank again and that is a pledge I have kept.

So now he keeps his money under his mattress,,,,,
Hmmmmmm.  I wonder if BJ Clinton will return the $200,000 Wells Fargo paid him for a half hour speech, or the Clinton Foundation return the $50,000 Wells Fargo Bank gave it, or the $250,000 the Wells Fargo Foudation gave the Clinton Foundation?  What do you think?  It was ill gotten money scammed from its customers.
(09-22-2016, 09:19 AM)GPnative Wrote: I was with First Interstate when Well's Fargo took them over. Launching a total guess here, but I'd say it was around 1995?? Right from the starting gate they did something or made a change, I don't remember what it was, but I walked directly in to the branch and closed my account. Again, the details are sketchy but I know I told them I'd never set foot in a Wells Fargo bank again and that is a pledge I have kept.

That sounds like when they were running large checks first so the smaller ones would bounce and they could collect extra overdraft fees. Poor people can make for good profits
She also might want to check into the owner of Trump University.

Posted via Tapatalk
(09-22-2016, 09:32 AM)SFLiberal Wrote:

So now he keeps his money under his mattress,,,,,

For a long time after that I did go bank less as a matter of fact. Did business via cash and money orders, but finally got sick of that, it's a pain in the ass.

Edit to add: I was way more tricky then hiding it under a mattress. I hid $$ in the oven hood vent, It was a pretty good spot if I do say so myself, the fan didn't work so it was safe.
(09-22-2016, 09:36 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: Hmmmmmm.  I wonder if BJ Clinton will return the $200,000 Wells Fargo paid him for a half hour speech, or the Clinton Foundation return the $50,000 Wells Fargo Bank gave it, or the $250,000 the Wells Fargo Foudation gave the Clinton Foundation?  What do you think?  It was ill gotten money scammed from its customers.

That's different, the kkklintons only do what they do for the good of the "people" you know, they always think of the little guy first. Especially when it comes to donations....
(09-22-2016, 11:40 AM)Scrapper Wrote: She also might want to check into the owner of Trump University.

Posted via Tapatalk

And while she is at it.....

But of course you have liberal blinders on.  Where there is money you will find a Clinton...

Quote:Bill Clinton's Pay Exceeded $17.5 Million While Working At A For-Profit Education Company

According to tax returns released by Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

According to tax returns released Friday by Hillary Clinton’s campaign, former president Bill Clinton was paid more than $1 million in 2015 by Laureate Education, a global operator of for-profit colleges.

This new figure brings his total compensation from Laureate to more than $17.5 million for his role as “honorary chancellor,” Politico reports. During his time there, the former president advised the company on educational matters, as well as traveling to campuses across the world to talk to students. But Clinton ended his time at Laureate in April of last year when his wife, Hillary Clinton, started her campaign for the White House.
Clinton worked for Laureate International Universities, the company’s international arm. Politico reports that this aspect of Laureate has donated $1 million to $5 million to the Clinton Foundation, according to records posted on the foundation’s website.

http://fortune.com/2016/08/13/bill-clint...reate-pay/