LOL
Quote:Chelsea Clinton: Marijuana Can Kill

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...y-to-kill/

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:The state has also seen a drop in highway deaths as well as a drop in overdose death of harder illegal drugs such as heroin. The DEA acknowledges that there has never been a reported death from an overdose of marijuana. According to the Washington Post, “On its own, marijuana is not known to have any fatal dosage level. The DEA itself acknowledges that nobody has ever died from marijuana alone.”

I do remember one case, where a bale of pot fell on somebody and crushed him.
Dumb Chelsea Dumb.
Except what she said isn't what the tweet implied.
Did you see the pics of the Walmart that was looted after the latest police shooting?  The only things left in the store were the work boots and fathers day cards.
(10-04-2016, 02:13 PM)SFLiberal Wrote: Did you see the pics of the Walmart that was looted after the latest police shooting?  The only things left in the store were the work boots and fathers day cards.

Watching you posts I bet you are the kind of guy who can leave for Portland and find yourself in Redding.  Laughing
(10-01-2016, 09:46 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Except what she said isn't what the tweet implied.

"Hillary Clinton suggested that legal marijuana use had contributed to the deaths of people who were using other drugs simultaneously, due to a bad drug interaction."

I've been around folks who start the evening with some weed and then go on to other "hard" stuff. (The point where I would leave). And if you are reading anything these days you know a lot of hard drugs are laced with bad stuff:

Like:

September 10th, 2015

"Fentanyl-laced heroin is worsening the nation’s overdose crisis, officials tell NPR. Some drug dealers are using an illicit version of fentanyl, an anesthesia drug, to increase the potency of heroin that has been diluted". 

Still, the comment was phrased badly. 
(10-04-2016, 04:08 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 09:46 PM)bbqboy Wrote: Except what she said isn't what the tweet implied.

"Hillary Clinton suggested that legal marijuana use had contributed to the deaths of people who were using other drugs simultaneously, due to a bad drug interaction."

I've been around folks who start the evening with some weed and then go on to other "hard" stuff. (The point where I would leave). And if you are reading anything these days you know a lot of hard drugs are laced with bad stuff:

Like:

September 10th, 2015

"Fentanyl-laced heroin is worsening the nation’s overdose crisis, officials tell NPR. Some drug dealers are using an illicit version of fentanyl, an anesthesia drug, to increase the potency of heroin that has been diluted". 

Still, the comment was phrased badly. 

Yes Phrased badly and the intent is so often ignored by the people looking to demonize someone.

IMO pot is like cigarettes were in the 60's to today's harder drug users. I would say that 99.9% of people who use hard drugs also smoke weed.

Also I thought it was Chelsea who made the comment?
Are we really at pot leads to heroin?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

I wonder if she was talking about her mom?