Happy Election Day
I'll be here for you.   Big Grin

Hey OL, I'm calling the election right now for Queen Hillary.
(11-08-2016, 09:52 AM)cletus1 Wrote: I'll be here for you.   Big Grin

I hope you are right. And I'm sure it will make a difference...of sorts.

The sad truth is that the GOP PACs have been very effective in spending to elect Republicans (of a certain stripe) to state legislatures where the congressional boundries are defined and so we will in the long run have a Republican House of Representatives. There will be a core of those who are hard right neocons who will hold hostage the more progressive Republican members who are willing to make the political comprises that make our systems work.

Mrs. Clinton may win (almost certianly will win). She will have very little effective power to make changes we so desperately need in eliminating the gridlock in our nations capitol. 

But, at least we won't have a comple "nut job" in the oval office. 

And that, is why this election is so vitally important. Not getting things done is so much better than what someone like Trump MIGHT get done!
Rather than spend my evening glued to the boob tube... I'm going to Paint & Sip!

[Image: 507cdb770bddd4033c73c7d58628785d.jpg]

Stupid Poopy-Heads vote for The Donald... Just sayin'!
This just in: Bill Clinton was caught in an embarrassing moment w/ staffers this morning when they found him with his pants down after he mistakenly read today was erection day.
(11-08-2016, 12:37 PM)GPnative Wrote: This just in: Bill Clinton was caught in an embarrassing moment w/ staffers this morning when they found him with his pants down after he mistakenly read today was erection day.

He must have been in china town
I'm kind of hoping a third party gets enough votes to be viable in the next election cycle. I think that would be good.
Hmm is the Clinton crime family going down???

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
(11-08-2016, 06:18 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I'm kind of hoping a third party gets enough votes to be viable in the next election cycle. I think that would be good.

Who would you pick for that ticket
(11-08-2016, 09:47 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: Hmm is the Clinton crime family going down???

Looking promising
(11-08-2016, 09:51 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 06:18 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I'm kind of hoping a third party gets enough votes to be viable in the next election cycle. I think that would be good.

Way too early for that.
I think we the deplorable are speaking!! Lol. You on the left listening?

(11-08-2016, 09:55 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 09:51 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

Way too early for that.
Whomever would run should start getting themselves out there now. They either have 4 or 8 years to make a name for themselves.

Based on what? The in the tank for Hillary media and their polls? (Proven in wiki leaks)

(11-09-2016, 12:20 AM)capitalist pig Wrote:

Based on what? The in the tank for Hillary media and their polls?  (Proven in wiki leaks)

The ultra right wing media outlet called the Huffington Post has called the Election for Donald Trump. Personally, I voted for a seagull. All Politicians are just like seagulls.

The real difference between a seagull and a Politician is very simple.

A seagull will squawk and crap. A Politician craps while they squawk.

Oh, never mind. My jokes are bad.
Hmm in defense of Hillary maybe the system was "rigged " or maybe we will just send podesta out and say we won't concede and see you in the morning..

(11-09-2016, 12:44 AM)Oscar Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 12:20 AM)capitalist pig Wrote:

Based on what? The in the tank for Hillary media and their polls?  (Proven in wiki leaks)

The ultra right wing media outlet called the Huffington Post has called the Election for Donald Trump. Personally, I voted for a seagull. All Politicians are just like seagulls.

The real difference between a seagull and a Politician is very simple.

A seagull will squawk and crap. A Politician craps while they squawk.

Oh, never mind. My jokes are bad.
Referring to the post 15 hours ago...

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.” -----Abe Lincoln

Now we all get to watch him read his lies like a grade school kid from the teleprompter like he is now. Maybe Putin will be right in his predictions, he's been right so far.
(11-09-2016, 01:00 AM)Valuesize Wrote: “You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.” 

Now we all get to watch him read his lies like a grade school kid from the teleprompter like he is now. Maybe Putin will be right in his predictions, he's been right so far.
Lol sure hillary is as pure as the wind driven snow... it's all there buddy.. it's called wiki leaks and it's their own words. I will concede trump may prove to be very poor, or maybe not, time will tell, but you refuse to acknowledge what everyone with any sort of objectivity and logic can see and that is the criminal Clinton machine and what these people are. Talk about being a fool.

(11-09-2016, 01:06 AM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 01:00 AM)Valuesize Wrote: “You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.” 

Lol sure hillary is as pure as the wind driven snow...  it's all there buddy..  it's called wiki leaks and it's their own words.  I will concede trump may prove to be very poor, or maybe not, time will tell, but you refuse to acknowledge  what everyone with any sort of objectivity and logic can see and that is the criminal Clinton machine and what these people are. Talk about being a fool.

You obviously don't read my posts.
Not many... I spend my time doing what my name suggests and spend very little time reading most of the left wing drivel here . I pick what drivel I choose to respond depending on what I read and your last post was just that. Maybe wait and see what he does before you start you're b.s based on what the left wing in the tank media has been feeding you. (Wiki leaks) wise up you really know little about him as do I. Let's see what he does and then base opinions on fact instead of left wing b.s. which is mostly all you have for now.