Happy Election Day
Being smart and being educated are two different things.
typically 'being smart' has to do with problem solving.
Can you find a solution and is it practical?

Being educated can help you solve problems, by applying knowledge.
If you retained the knowledge from your education.
(11-09-2016, 09:01 PM)chuck white Wrote: Being smart and being educated are two different things.

Clever!!! Hey since the educated voted for Hillary, the uneducated voted for Trump,( according to the leftest press and many others) who were the smart ones?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
(11-08-2016, 06:18 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I'm kind of hoping a third party gets enough votes to be viable in the next election cycle. I think that would be good.

Didn't look good. All I could find was the "other" parties only picked up 4% of the vote combined.Better then before but still not good enough.
(11-09-2016, 09:36 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 09:01 PM)chuck white Wrote: Being smart and being educated are two different things.

Clever!!!  Hey since the educated voted for Hillary, the uneducated voted for Trump,( according to the leftest press and many others)  who were the smart ones?

depends on the problem
(11-09-2016, 09:01 PM)chuck white Wrote: Being smart and being educated are two different things.

Clever!!!  Hey since the educated voted for Hillary, the uneducated voted for Trump,( according to the leftest press and many others)  who were the smart ones?

We'll have to wait and see won't we.
One thing about it we will never have to vote for a Clinton or bush again
(11-09-2016, 10:55 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

The "smart ones" were the ones that believed the incredible amount of lying propaganda put out against Hillary and  ANY democrat or liberal.

The "smart ones" are the ones who listen to and believed right wing radio entertainers.

The "smart ones" say Hillary is a KILLER a person who got a child rapist off and laughed about it. A person who destroyed the lives of the women her husband RAPED.
The " smart ones"say A women who was the head of a corrupt foundation that gave virtually nothing to charity and kept the majority to line her and Bill's pockets.

The "smart ones" believe all liberals/Democrats like perverse things, want everything for free and none of them work.

The "smart ones" believe Bill and Hillary had 50 to 60 people murdered.

The "smart ones" think scientists all over the world are all in collusion and say climate change is man made just to keep their jobs or get grants.

I'm sure glad I'm not a "smart one" Big Grin
(11-09-2016, 11:14 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 10:55 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

The "smart ones" were the ones that believed the incredible amount of lying propaganda put out against Hillary and  ANY democrat or liberal.

The "smart ones" are the ones who listen to and believed right wing radio entertainers.

The "smart ones" say Hillary is a KILLER a person who got a child rapist off and laughed about it. A person who destroyed the lives of the women her husband RAPED.
The " smart ones"say A women who was the head of a corrupt foundation that gave virtually nothing to charity and kept the majority to line her and Bill's pockets.

The "smart ones" believe all liberals/Democrats like perverse things, want everything for free and none of them work.

The "smart ones" believe Bill and Hillary had 50 to 60 people murdered.

The "smart ones" think scientists all over the world are all in collusion and say climate change is man made just to keep their jobs or get grants.

I'm sure glad I'm not a "smart one" Big Grin
Hey smarty, did you read any of the wiki leaks? Some of what you say here does not match at all what the people you are rabidly defending say in their own emails.

Hey TV guy does this look perverse to you? Your party supports and promotes it. I reposted the pix for you to help you out.[Image: 1939ff392afbbd8257162198d3b29b40.jpg]

[Image: 14980822_951039468363424_868956933616807...e=58CFD2EA]
(11-10-2016, 11:31 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: [Image: 14980822_951039468363424_868956933616807...e=58CFD2EA]

Nothing says ignorant, bigoted, and prejudice better than spreading this kind of right wing stereotypes.

I should add stupid because one has to be to post this crap.
(11-10-2016, 11:42 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 11:31 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: [Image: 14980822_951039468363424_868956933616807...e=58CFD2EA]

Nothing says ignorant, bigoted, and prejudice better than spreading this kind of right wing stereotypes.

Good morning TVguy, hey off subject question, do you by chance own a unicorn? Pet dragon? You appear to be that sort of person by sort of rants you post. You appear to live in the world of fantasy, hey its okay, it really is. We understand people have their different ways of dealing with reality.

(11-10-2016, 11:54 AM)capitalist pig Wrote:

Good morning TVguy,  hey off subject question, do you by chance own a unicorn? Pet dragon?   You appear to be that sort of person by sort of rants you post. You appear to live in the world of fantasy, hey its okay, it really is. We understand people have their different ways of dealing with reality.

I don't think people like you know what reality is. The meme doesn't express any reality. Any intelligent person would know that. What the meme implies is a fantasy.
(11-10-2016, 12:04 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Good morning TVguy,  hey off subject question, do you by chance own a unicorn? Pet dragon?   You appear to be that sort of person by sort of rants you post. You appear to live in the world of fantasy, hey its okay, it really is. We understand people have their different ways of dealing with reality.

I don't think people like you know what reality is. The meme doesn't express any reality. Any intelligent person would know that. What the meme implies is a fantasy.

Actually, I took it as intended.  A joke.  To see it otherwise is taking politics way too seriously. Laughing

Take a deep breath... relax.... go to you're special place.. it will soon be okay.... Trump is going to fix you right up...

Hey TV guy if it makes you feel better these people also have pet unicorns. [Image: d5aef5657acf8441caf1860dec431395.jpg]

(11-10-2016, 12:52 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

Take a deep breath... relax.... go to you're special place.. it will soon be okay.... Trump is going to fix you right up...

Mr. Trump (President elect Trump) may "fix it up". There is little in his background or expressions made during the campaign to suggest it however. 
Still, the people have spoken and he is our president. 
I will be interested in learning who he chooses as his chief of staff. I think that will tell us a lot about him. And later, those who he selects for his cabinet. 
For years now, you and others have slammed president Obama, Democrats, and all things "liberal" as incompetent, foolish, wasteful, and even evil. 
We will join you in watching the Trump administration and the Republican congress and what they accomplish with the majority they enjoy. 

You can be sure of this: We will be more objective, open, and tolerant than you have been these past eight years. We will be critical when we disagree, but never rabid and vulgar as the extreme Right has been. 

We hope you will join us in conversations about the conduct we ALL observe in this administration. 

PS: I, personally, look forward to what options the Trump administration offers to replace the ACA (Obamacare). I think all reasonable people understand we must have a plan os SOME kind of plan to prevent medical problmes form ruining the lives of hard working folks.
(11-11-2016, 11:22 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 11:42 AM)tvguy Wrote: Nothing says ignorant, bigoted, and prejudice better than spreading this kind of right wing stereotypes.

Mr. Trump (President elect Trump) may "fix it up". There is little in his background or expressions made during the campaign to suggest it however. 
I will be interested in learning who he chooses as his chief of staff. I think that will tell us a lot about him. And later, those who he selects for his cabinet. 
For years now, you and others have slammed president Obama, Democrats, and all things "liberal" as incompetent, foolish, wasteful, and even evil. 
We will join you in watching the Trump administration and the Republican congress and what they accomplish with the majority they enjoy. 

You can be sure of this: We will be more objective, open, and tolerant than you have been these past eight years. We will be critical when we disagree, but never rabid and vulgar as the extreme Right has been. 

We hope you will join us in conversations about the conduct we ALL observe in this administration. 

PS: I, personally, look forward to what options the Trump administration offers to replace the ACA (Obamacare). I think all reasonable people understand we must have a plan os SOME kind of plan to prevent medical problmes form ruining the lives of hard working folks.

This is one of the best bullshit posts you have ever posted, ever.
(11-11-2016, 11:25 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 11:54 AM)capitalist pig Wrote: Good morning TVguy,  hey off subject question, do you by chance own a unicorn? Pet dragon?   You appear to be that sort of person by sort of rants you post. You appear to live in the world of fantasy, hey its okay, it really is. We understand people have their different ways of dealing with reality.

Wow, just wow.  Twitch
(11-11-2016, 11:39 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 11:25 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 12:04 PM)tvguy Wrote: I don't think people like you know what reality is. The meme doesn't express any reality. Any intelligent person would know that. What the meme implies is a fantasy.

Wow, just wow.  Twitch

God helo you if you should even need to express something that requires more than one sentence. 

Another view that should prod us to a sober awareness: 

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index..._big-photo