Hope
So a friend sent me a video today of cannabis nasal spray used to stop a child in a grandmal seizure. It works as fast as the narcotic nasal spray we have to use sometimes to stop boys without the side effects. I would post the video but it's rather disturbing especially since it's a little toddler.
(11-08-2016, 10:48 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: So a friend sent me a video today of cannabis nasal spray used to stop a child in a grandmal seizure. It works as fast as the narcotic nasal spray we have to use sometimes to stop boys without the side effects. I would post the video but it's rather disturbing especially since it's a little toddler.

Are you going to be able to get it for your son?
What is very sad...
OL posts so much bullshit that the one time he posts something worth looking at... no one pays attention. I would have never even looked at this thread had TVg not responded. I'm sure there are others that will not, or wouldn't have seen it either.

Stupid Poopy-Heads vote for The Donald... Just sayin'!
(11-09-2016, 01:19 PM)Scrapper Wrote: What is very sad...
OL posts so much bullshit that the one time he posts something worth looking at... no one pays attention.  I would have never even looked at this thread had TVg not responded.  I'm sure there are others that will not, or wouldn't have seen it either.

Smiling On another note isn't it time to lose your signature?
(11-09-2016, 12:07 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 10:48 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: So a friend sent me a video today of cannabis nasal spray used to stop a child in a grandmal seizure. It works as fast as the narcotic nasal spray we have to use sometimes to stop boys without the side effects. I would post the video but it's rather disturbing especially since it's a little toddler.

I'm trying it's just that type of thing isn't popular down around here, hopefully in California. I don't know if anyone knows this but if you have an mmj card in Oregon you can go down to California and get one as well.
Is it something you can possibly make on your own, like a tincture? and fine mist sprayers are easy to come by.
(11-09-2016, 03:31 PM)GPnative Wrote: Is it something you can possibly make on your own, like a tincture? and fine mist sprayers are easy to come by.

I'm pretty sure it is and in Ashland is a company that makes organic medical grade alcohol to use. I just found out about it two days ago. We had an oral spray that was olive oil with cbd for rescue use that worked pretty well to. One thing puberty is a living hell for people with neurological type disorders. Doctors don't typically share that with parents so if you k is anyone with these types of issues with their  children let them know so they might be better prepared than most of us were.
(11-09-2016, 01:32 PM)tvguy Wrote:
OL posts so much bullshit that the one time he posts something worth looking at... no one pays attention.  I would have never even looked at this thread had TVg not responded.  I'm sure there are others that will not, or wouldn't have seen it either.

Ha! Totally forgot about it.
(11-09-2016, 05:41 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 01:32 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Ha! Totally forgot about it.
Is this better?

#makeamericagreatagainagain
(11-09-2016, 04:50 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 03:31 PM)GPnative Wrote: Is it something you can possibly make on your own, like a tincture? and fine mist sprayers are easy to come by.

I'm pretty sure it is and in Ashland is a company that makes organic medical grade alcohol to use. I just found out about it two days ago. We had an oral spray that was olive oil with cbd for rescue use that worked pretty well to. One thing puberty is a living hell for people with neurological type disorders. Doctors don't typically share that with parents so if you k is anyone with these types of issues with their  children let them know so they might be better prepared than most of us were.

I am familiar with the company in Ashland. They make a great quality product.
(11-09-2016, 03:08 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

I'm trying it's just that type of thing isn't popular down around here, hopefully in California. I don't know if anyone knows this but if you have an mmj card in Oregon you can go down to California and get one as well.

Why wait until he gets a seizure to administer pot?
Just feed the kid pot brownie everyday.
(11-09-2016, 08:44 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Once you find a cannabis product, usually high in cdb, that you can use as a preventive for seizures, you do use it regularly. Preventing the seizure is the whole point with medical cannabis. 

I have friends growing a high cdb strain that works for a particular condition, but it may not work for another. This is all new stuff people.

I hope you are not serious and if not, is this something to joke about? The child needs the cdb's in very high concentrations.
(11-09-2016, 10:17 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I hope you are not serious and if not, is this something to joke about? The child needs the cdb's in very high concentrations.
I had a friend in Jr High that took phenobarbital for seizures. I was with him a few times when he had  a grandmal and even a few petit mals.
After he started smoking pot, that ended. He even went off his meds. Sadly we he got involved with stimulants, his seizures came back.
But yes , staying stoned was as effective, if not more, than phenobarbital.

I understand TV_GUY's doubts, he still doesn't believe it cures some cancers.   Big Grin
(11-09-2016, 10:49 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 12:07 PM)tvguy Wrote: Are you going to be able to get it for your son?

I had a friend in Jr High that took phenobarbital for seizures. I was with him a few times when he had  a grandmal and even a few petit mals.
After he started smoking pot, that ended. He even went off his meds. Sadly we he got involved with stimulants, his seizures came back.

I understand TV_GUY's doubts, he still doesn't believe it cures some cancers.   Big Grin

Some kid you knew is hardly much to go on. All the research and real results I have seen had everything to do with the CBD in pot and not the THC.
Having said that It might be worth a try but I would be consulting experts.

I understand TV_GUY's doubts, he still doesn't believe it cures some cancers.

There is research and there is promising results but "cures" it's mostly a ton of bullshit from people either selling their snake oil... er I mean THC oils or people who worship weed.

My biggest complaint are the air heads who badmouth REAL PROVEN cancer research with big bad ugly pharmaceuticals.
(11-09-2016, 12:07 PM)tvguy Wrote: Are you going to be able to get it for your son?

With neurological disorders high thc most likely will trigger more seizures, but not always, just as not everyone who uses high cbd low thc doesn't get the same effects. We know high thc for our son isn't real good. Some seizure patients benefit from strictly juicing high thc-a leaf and a little bud added in but don't benefit from oil or smoking. We administer oil several times a day right now but with him being in puberty it's pretty common to have seizures no matter the amount of oil we give him. Neurological disorders go into overdrive in puberty because the brain can't handle the growth of itself and the rest of the body, the bursts of horomones really irritate the whole neurological system. If he lives through the next few years we hope he then gets out of the woods.
(11-09-2016, 11:03 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 03:08 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: I'm trying it's just that type of thing isn't popular down around here, hopefully in California. I don't know if anyone knows this but if you have an mmj card in Oregon you can go down to California and get one as well.

With neurological disorders high thc most likely will trigger more seizures, but not always, just as not everyone who uses high cbd low thc doesn't get the same effects. We know high thc for our son isn't real good. Some seizure patients benefit from strictly juicing high thc-a leaf and a little bud added in but don't benefit from oil or smoking. We administer oil several times a day right now but with him being in puberty it's pretty common to have seizures no matter the amount of oil we give him. Neurological disorders go into overdrive in puberty because the brain can't handle the growth of itself and the rest of the body, the bursts of horomones really irritate the whole neurological system. If he lives through the next few years we hope he then gets out of the woods.

I hope so too.Smiling
I'm not sure how it works... All of the specifics... Or anything about treating cancer with radiation, chemo, marijuana or anything else. That said... one of my girlfriends has a very close male friend that was diagnosed with cancer. He had surgery, but rather than go with the normal course of treatment (chemo), he started his own course of treatment that includes marijuana suppositories. He started seeing results with his numbers being better within 2 weeks... 6 months later and his doctors are amazed at where his numbers are now. I don't know if it will cure cancer, but there definitely are healing properties.

(11-10-2016, 08:41 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I'm not sure how it works... All of the specifics... Or anything about treating cancer with radiation, chemo, marijuana or anything else.  That said... one of my girlfriends has a very close male friend that was diagnosed with cancer. He had surgery, but rather than go with the normal course of treatment (chemo), he started his own course of treatment that includes marijuana suppositories.  He started seeing results with his numbers being better within 2 weeks... 6 months later and his doctors are amazed at where his numbers are now.  I don't know if it will cure cancer, but there definitely are healing properties.

He had surgery. I assume that means they removed a tumor. Yeah same here. And my surgeon did everything he could to try and remove everything and not leave one single cancer cell.
But they can't be sure. So that's when the Chemo comes in. To kill what cancer cells might have remained.

The person you refer to could be in the exact same condition with out the marijuana suppositories.

I could also have been cancer free with out the chemo.

So I don't see how you can say MJ "definitely" has healing properties.
(11-10-2016, 11:38 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 08:41 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I'm not sure how it works... All of the specifics... Or anything about treating cancer with radiation, chemo, marijuana or anything else.  That said... one of my girlfriends has a very close male friend that was diagnosed with cancer. He had surgery, but rather than go with the normal course of treatment (chemo), he started his own course of treatment that includes marijuana suppositories.  He started seeing results with his numbers being better within 2 weeks... 6 months later and his doctors are amazed at where his numbers are now.  I don't know if it will cure cancer, but there definitely are healing properties.

He had surgery. I assume that means they removed a tumor. Yeah same here. And my surgeon did everything he could to try and remove everything and not leave one single cancer cell.
But they can't be sure. So that's when the Chemo comes in. To kill what cancer cells might have remained.

The person you refer to could be in the exact same condition with out the marijuana suppositories.

I could also have been cancer free with out the chemo.

So I don't see how you can say MJ "definitely" has healing properties.

They knew that they were NOT able to get it all.