Join The Resistance
(11-13-2016, 03:07 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 02:55 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 02:34 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 02:24 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 02:16 PM)tvguy Wrote: They LOVE to try and make anyone who is not far right in to a stereotype they WANT us all to be. They all get together and pat each other on the back and tell each other this bullshit.

The ones who hate all Muslims or democrats because of the actions or beliefs of a few.

The ones who believe and spread right wing fictional horror stories like the 50 to 60 people killed by the Clinton crime cartel.
The ones who post propaganda like Hillary laughed about a child rapist and got his off.
The ones who claimed OBAMA was not born here.
Or that he is a Muslim.
Or that he pledged an oath on the Koran
Or that he won't put his hand on his heart during the pledge
The ones who insist the Clinton foundation money goes right in to bill and Hillary's pockets.
The ones who insist scientist are lying about climate change to get gov grants.

Do I really need to go on?
So is that the half of the country that just dumped Clinton, left, and by extension Obama's policy? ( he was on the campaign trail warning his legacy was in jeopardy if Trump were elected. )    so again the half of the country that elected trump or are you talking about another group?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

If you think that everyone who voted for trump are of one party and think all the same things.... brace yourself. You just may be in for a disappointment.
Hmm now you understand why there is no compromise with the left. What TV and you just categorized the right as, is wrong   just apply a little common sense you could see this.  Look at the election map by county and this would be very clear.  The right has a far more diverse group of voters then the left has.  The left group herds together and has a herd mentality.  Look at how you're areas voted, for example wa dc  well over 90 % percent left, all the left "herd" centers vote very close to the same. The map shows it all, as does wiki leaks, and some undercover video's showing what the left and msm  is. Sorry dude sucks  to be you as its all there. All there is  their own words, emails,  their own operatives in the videos , the truth cannot be denied at this.  Again sucks to be you as we all know the type of people you really are. I love this  pic as it clearly shows what the left supports and is.. cheers[Image: 83b217dea1093446b18260a0e9a31e13.jpg]  Obama signed a executive order supporting this and a host of others things. Are you still confused why you lost?   Come on , do you really think it's a good idea to have a chick with a dick use my, or you're daughters bathroom, locker room etc???   Lol lol lol lol lol  yeah I thought so!!

I'm sorry, I can't understand you. Your writing is jumbled and all over the map. If you can't make the effort to make yourself clear, I don't see why I should spend my time figuring it out.
Lol nice try, as soon as you look like a loon here comes the less then prefect grammer, name calling, bigot, sexist, on and on comments. Sorry dude old worn out and everyone knows what the game is except you. Again study the pic and apply to what so much of the left supports and maybe you will have a clue. It requires using a little common sense as what is portrayed in the pic is wrong on so many levels. Try apply some thinking on the lefts stance on abortion, taxes, job creation, climate, regulations, supreme Court pics, school choice, gun laws, crime, borders, etc etc etc etc etc etc

I'll help you out as you seem to be on the slow side. If you can't be on the right side of something so obvious wrong on many levels as what is show in the pic ( and yes Obama did sign a executive order supporting this) how can you possibly be trusted to arrive at the correct answer on things far more complex. Just saying you seem very confused.

(11-13-2016, 03:32 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: I'll help you out as you seem to be on the slow side.  If you can't be on the right side of something so obvious wrong on many levels as what is show in the pic ( and yes Obama did sign a executive order supporting this) how can you possibly be trusted to arrive at the correct answer on things far more complex.  Just saying you seem very confused.

What does this have to do with what you originally responded to???

My comment was.. "If you think that everyone who voted for trump are of one party and think all the same things.... brace yourself. You just may be in for a disappointment."

Your turn scooter.
(11-13-2016, 02:16 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 12:53 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 12:49 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 06:18 PM)Juniper Wrote: Good Gawd, just because I didn't want Trump doesn't mean you can paint me with the same broad brush.  You don't even know what I think!  I was just saying that Cletus was merely posting an article. He isn't saying it's HIS stand.  Then he replies to Larry about that...I'm just making an illustration of shooting the messenger.

Good Gawd, just because I didn't want Trump doesn't mean you can paint me with the same broad brush.

Of course it does, That what these far right wing zealots do.The LOVE to try and make anyone who is not far right in to a stereotype they WANT us all to be. They all get together and pat each other on the back and tell each other this bullshit.
Good morning TV, how is a the far right defined by you?

They LOVE to try and make anyone who is not far right in to a stereotype they WANT us all to be. They all get together and pat each other on the back and tell each other this bullshit.

The ones who hate all Muslims or democrats because of the actions or beliefs of a few.

The ones who believe and spread right wing fictional horror stories like the 50 to 60 people killed by the Clinton crime cartel.
The ones who post propaganda like Hillary laughed about a child rapist and got his off.
Or that he is a Muslim.
The ones who insist the Clinton foundation money goes right in to bill and Hillary's pockets.

So is that the half of the country that just dumped Clinton, left, and by extension Obama's policy? ( he was on the campaign trail warning his legacy was in jeopardy if Trump were elected. )    so again the half of the country that elected trump or are you talking about another group?

Wow what's wrong with you? You asked me to define what I think of as far right. I told you.
Did I say it was anyone who voted for Clinton.
 I should have known better than to waste my time with you.
(11-13-2016, 02:16 PM)tvguy Wrote: They LOVE to try and make anyone who is not far right in to a stereotype they WANT us all to be. They all get together and pat each other on the back and tell each other this bullshit.

Or that he is a Muslim.

If you think that everyone who voted for trump are of one party and think all the same things.... brace yourself. You just may be in for a disappointment.
Hmm now you understand why there is no compromise with the left. What TV and you just categorized the right as, is wrong   just apply a little common sense you could see this.  Look at the election map by county and this would be very clear.  The right has a far more diverse group of voters then the left has.  The left group herds together and has a herd mentality.  Look at how you're areas voted, for example wa dc  well over 90 % percent left, all the left "herd" centers vote very close to the same. The map shows it all, as does wiki leaks, and some undercover video's showing what the left and msm  is. Sorry dude sucks  to be you as its all there. All there is  their own words, emails,  their own operatives in the videos , the truth cannot be denied at this.  Again sucks to be you as we all know the type of people you really are. I love this  pic as it clearly shows what the left supports and is.. cheers[Image: 83b217dea1093446b18260a0e9a31e13.jpg]  Obama signed a executive order supporting this and a host of others things. Are you still confused why you lost?   Come on , do you really think it's a good idea to have a chick with a dick use my, or you're daughters bathroom, locker room etc???   Lol lol lol lol lol  yeah I thought so!!

I'm sorry, I can't understand you. Your writing is jumbled and all over the map. If you can't make the effort to make yourself clear, I don't see why I should spend my time figuring it out.

I think he was drunk. After I answers his question about the FAR right he says this....

"What TV and you just categorized the right as, is wrong"

I categorized the FAR right dummy.. FAR right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know full well there are zealots both right and left . I'm not the one painting ALL dem/libs with the same brush as the most radical far lefties.
(11-13-2016, 08:16 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-13-2016, 02:24 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: So is that the half of the country that just dumped Clinton, left, and by extension Obama's policy? ( he was on the campaign trail warning his legacy was in jeopardy if Trump were elected. )    so again the half of the country that elected trump or are you talking about another group?

I think he was drunk. After I answers his question about the FAR right he says this....

"What TV and you just categorized the right as, is wrong"

I categorized the FAR right dummy.. FAR right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know full well there are zealots both right and left . I'm not the one painting ALL dem/libs with the same brush as the most radical far lefties.

I was thinking more like huffin' rush...   Razz   but yeah.
After some thought, and reading above, I've decided to not join the resistance.

And I will not resist those who resist. 

As a wise hippy once told me, "It is what it is". 

I'm gonna just sit here and watch. 

Nero fiddled while Rome burned (it's said). I'm sure Nero was brighter than I. (Almost everoone is)

It's all your's Capitalist Pig, OL, and others. Remember we told you to be careful what you wished for.  Razz
(11-14-2016, 04:25 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: After some thought, and reading above, I've decided to not join the resistance.

Nero fiddled while Rome burned (it's said). I'm sure Nero was brighter than I. (Almost everoone is)

It's all your's Capitalist Pig, OL, and others. Remember we told you to be careful what you wished for. 
Sorry have no time spend here reading where I left off, but did get a text with some breaking news that some might find interesting. [Image: 8224d7ae2e8bd2c6fd46bde476e5b07c.jpg]

And there you have it. The perfect example of the deplorable Trump voter. God I hope we survive this scourge of Trump voters that crawled from under their rocks.
(11-14-2016, 07:31 PM)Valuesize Wrote: And there you have it. The perfect example of the deplorable Trump voter. God I hope we survive this scourge of Trump voters that crawled from under their rocks.

I don't, life isn't for everyone
(11-14-2016, 07:31 PM)Valuesize Wrote: And there you have it. The perfect example of the deplorable Trump voter. God I hope we survive this scourge of Trump voters that crawled from under their rocks.
Lol I don't have time to waste on this so real quick, you on the left have no sense of humor!!! Zero.. Have you seen what the left has said and pictured of trump?? Have you?? Grow up!! I can laugh just as hard at Trump pics that let's say show him in some less then flattering pics, etc. You don't see the irony here? Rosie and trumps feud, celebrities leaving the country etc. Grow up!! How pathetic are you on this issue?? Are you really this thin skinned? Lighten up dude!!!

This pics for value as he appears to have had his feelings hurt. In the name of fairness the is what the left unveiled in several cities including union Square in New York . Feeling better now value? This is from you're crowd. [Image: c013413dbb02299bfcaf155e3af894e3.jpg]

(11-14-2016, 04:25 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: After some thought, and reading above, I've decided to not join the resistance.

It's all your's Capitalist Pig, OL, and others. Remember we told you to be careful what you wished for.  Razz

He may, emphasis on MAY remember those words in the distant future. Right now, he's doing what so many are doing. Gloating. And Trolling.
Hey value one thread here and only page 15 of 94. You talk about hypocrisy!!! Lol lol lol you are a idiot in regards to this issue. The left, the rogue Valley left, you're people. [Image: b9bd8da79c0ad844280e93fb22d41804.jpg][Image: 52be39b086c203ad68a3995717a8b141.jpg][Image: 69caadd9212e59d9fa812b8177712af7.jpg][Image: bb74d1ddd28dc031c50f4a7647c331ad.jpg][Image: 095dbcdd185dbf80bddf007255523e80.jpg][Image: e10c36917161945a02cc8e5c7ef2cf77.gif][Image: 538f3ff2dd119a4aaecda3c950afc3eb.jpg][Image: 5e5c8bfe06454657136819daba2df840.jpg]

(11-14-2016, 08:03 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
Lol I don't have time to waste on this so real quick, you on the left have no sense of humor!!! Zero.. Have you seen what the left has said and pictured of trump??  Have you?? Grow up!!  I can laugh just as hard at Trump pics that let's say show him in some less then flattering pics, etc. You don't see the irony here?  Rosie and trumps feud, celebrities leaving the country etc. Grow up!! How pathetic are you on this issue??  Are you really this thin skinned?  Lighten up dude!!!

I'm not thin skinned. What I am, is sick of supposedly grown adults with the mentality of a high school kid.
(11-14-2016, 08:53 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
Lol I don't have time to waste on this so real quick, you on the left have no sense of humor!!! Zero.. Have you seen what the left has said and pictured of trump??  Have you?? Grow up!!  I can laugh just as hard at Trump pics that let's say show him in some less then flattering pics, etc. You don't see the irony here?  Rosie and trumps feud, celebrities leaving the country etc. Grow up!! How pathetic are you on this issue??  Are you really this thin skinned?  Lighten up dude!!!

I'm not thin skinned. What I am, is sick of supposedly grown adults with the mentality of a high school kid.
These three posted by you value. What say you? [Image: 549d7b7f7848404cf60ba940f4541f97.jpg][Image: 44d167cf0a62619ebe6c9334d20b6bc4.jpg][Image: 671fb59e6cba385f49737069c5c8d2ea.jpg]

(11-14-2016, 08:54 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

These three posted by you value. What say you? [Image: 549d7b7f7848404cf60ba940f4541f97.jpg][Image: 44d167cf0a62619ebe6c9334d20b6bc4.jpg][Image: 671fb59e6cba385f49737069c5c8d2ea.jpg]

What mentality do you have? Another pic by you. Again did you even reach high school? What me to keep posting the pics? Ready to admit you are way wrong on this issue???? I find many of the Trump pics quite funny as do you as you posted many. [Image: 89bea9e8beda6766b939bddd934d8f5d.jpg]

(11-14-2016, 09:01 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 08:54 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

What mentality do you have? Another pic by you. Again did you even reach high school? What me to keep posting the pics? Ready to admit you are way wrong on this issue???? I find many of the Trump pics quite funny as do you as you posted many. [Image: 89bea9e8beda6766b939bddd934d8f5d.jpg]

Hey value recognize any of these? You should as you posted them[Image: ab6e02130e07be11ba1e5ceef493e2b6.jpg][Image: ef5292a9380ae303ae90fee7fdad08b7.jpg][Image: f49fb097a360c443859600ea8aacafb5.jpg][Image: 12727744b298a3a152585309f72c9c04.jpg][Image: 0aa8bcd2532ab08714f8faf59227e14d.jpg][Image: 191bf8b761910c973a8c6d21cc31a75b.jpg]

Those all make a political point. They are not whale, fat jokes.
(11-14-2016, 09:08 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Those all make a political point. They are not whale, fat jokes.
Just in case you are confused here are a few more to show mostly posted by you. You don't think Rosie is political at times? You don't think the celebrities leaving if Trump were elected not political? Are you trying to make yourself look stupid twice tonight? You wonder why the left always resorts to name calling, incredible foul language, screams about poor Grammer, spelling etc etc etc? You now why? You can not even begin to defend the total hypocrisy on display by the left everywhere. I just buried you here on you're childish rant about my pic based on current events and politics. Cheers!!!!![Image: ec7216c7f4f15d7e2a56e836ea9118aa.jpg][Image: e9530e2af93fdd073762db66b34062df.gif]
(11-14-2016, 09:08 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Those all make a political point. They are not whale, fat jokes.
Just in case you are confused here are a few more to show mostly posted by you. You don't think Rosie is political at times? You don't think the celebrities leaving if Trump were elected not political? Are you trying to make yourself look stupid twice tonight? You wonder why the left always resorts to name calling, incredible foul language, screams about poor Grammer, spelling etc etc etc? You now why? You can not even begin to defend the total hypocrisy on display by the left everywhere. I just buried you here on you're childish rant about my pic based on current events and politics. Cheers!!!!![Image: ec7216c7f4f15d7e2a56e836ea9118aa.jpg][Image: e9530e2af93fdd073762db66b34062df.gif]