Giving Thanks
Our national day of Thanksgiving is upon us and I hope and trust that all our good members here enjoy a day filled with the blessings of good a plentiful food, the company of loved ones, and a day without the strife and confiict or what our "normal" lives seem to have become. 

My favorite holiday, without a doubt! No icons or ceremony of candle burning or chanting, I don't even care all that much about the original events of the "First Thanksgiving". 

I wish you a wonderful day. Be safe, laugh, and keep it simple.
(11-23-2016, 10:03 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Our national day of Thanksgiving is upon us and I hope and trust that all our good members here enjoy a day filled with the blessings of good a plentiful food, the company of loved ones, and a day without the strife and confiict or what our "normal" lives seem to have become. 

My favorite holiday, without a doubt! No icons or ceremony of candle burning or chanting, I don't even care all that much about the original events of the "First Thanksgiving". 

I wish you a wonderful day. Be safe, laugh, and keep it simple.

I don't even care all that much about the original events of the "First Thanksgiving".

What you are not all up in arms because the Indians gave us a turkey and we gave them smallpox? Razz