Climate Change Summed Up
(09-12-2017, 08:37 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 06:01 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 05:45 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 05:30 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I especially love the irony of the whole Limbaugh, his disciples and his group think rant.

It's just too funny.   Laughing

I wish it was funny. His ignorant easily led group of uneducated followers are a big reason we ended up with a man just like him in the white house.
I totally believe Much of what Trump believes he got from assclown entertainers like Limbaugh.

1 - Limbaugh ranting about group think.
2 - his disciples.   Eyebrows 

Oh, never mind.

I agree with TVguy. It would be funny if it wasn't so damn sad. This guy (and those like him) influence people and steer our national political (and often, social) conversation too far off rational policy issues to recover when it comes time to vote.
And I suspect that to some extent the same can be said for some left wing blow-hards who insist it's "my way or the highway". Rachael Maddow is witty, entertaining, and smart, but she is a shill for all things left wing and listening to her will no more provide objective information than listening to Limbaugh. 

I get all my information from a guy at the coffee shop who gutted catfish for 35 years, kept his ears open and knows a thing or two. He's the guy who first told me about them black helicopters, who REALLY shot John Lennon, and that red dye #2 will ruin your sex life. And, he can knock flies out of the air with spit. The kind of guy you can learn from.
Why do you hate catfish? What have they ever done to you?
Quote:THE FACTS: The world hasn't had a cooler than average year since 1976 and hasn't had a cooler than normal month since the end of 1985, according to more than 135 years of temperature records kept by NASA and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
The last four years have been the four hottest years on record globally, with 2010 the fifth hottest year, according to NOAA. Every year in the 21st century has been at least three quarters of a degree (0.4 degrees Celsius) warmer than the 20th century average and in the top 25 hottest years on record, NOAA records show.
And while a good chunk of the United States had a frigid snap recently, most of the rest of the world was far warmer than normal, according to temperature records.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck...ar-BBIk1wr
(09-15-2017, 08:29 AM)bbqboy Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 08:37 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 06:01 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 05:45 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 05:30 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I especially love the irony of the whole Limbaugh, his disciples and his group think rant.

It's just too funny.   Laughing

I wish it was funny. His ignorant easily led group of uneducated followers are a big reason we ended up with a man just like him in the white house.
I totally believe Much of what Trump believes he got from assclown entertainers like Limbaugh.

1 - Limbaugh ranting about group think.
2 - his disciples.   Eyebrows 

Oh, never mind.

I agree with TVguy. It would be funny if it wasn't so damn sad. This guy (and those like him) influence people and steer our national political (and often, social) conversation too far off rational policy issues to recover when it comes time to vote.
And I suspect that to some extent the same can be said for some left wing blow-hards who insist it's "my way or the highway". Rachael Maddow is witty, entertaining, and smart, but she is a shill for all things left wing and listening to her will no more provide objective information than listening to Limbaugh. 

I get all my information from a guy at the coffee shop who gutted catfish for 35 years, kept his ears open and knows a thing or two. He's the guy who first told me about them black helicopters, who REALLY shot John Lennon, and that red dye #2 will ruin your sex life. And, he can knock flies out of the air with spit. The kind of guy you can learn from.
Why do you hate catfish? What have they ever done to you?

Have you ever been stuck by one of their spines? It stings for a long time.. those bastards
Looks like we are safe in Oregon, but don't retire to Florida.  Big Grin