Boring redundant same ole same ole
Mass Shooting At Ohio University

Larry posts this, why?Just so he can bitch about what Obama or any other dem might say.

And he posts this..

Make Up Tips For Battered Women

Why" So he can bitch about Muslims as if they are all the same

SFliberals posts this so he can laugh at Bill and Hillary allegedly celebrating thinking Hillary won.

Not so fast..... ( 1 2 3 )

OL posts this.....

Climate Change Summed Up ( 1 2 )

Just to mock DiCaprio (a liberal Democrat) for having a large home and supposedly being a hypocrite about Climate change

My question is.. Why don't these far right zealots just PM each other with this same old tired shit?
Why do they even give a crap what any of us think?
After all of these years they already know.

Other than Valuesize who hasn't yet come out of shock, what liberals/democrats constantly post bait threads?

In other words what in the hell is wrong with some people?
(11-28-2016, 02:54 PM)tvguy Wrote: Mass Shooting At Ohio University

Larry posts this, why?Just so he can bitch about what Obama or any other dem might say.

And he posts this..

SFliberals posts this so he can laugh at Bill and Hillary allegedly celebrating thinking Hillary won.

OL posts this.....

Just to mock DiCaprio (a liberal Democrat) for having a large home and supposedly being a hypocrite about Climate change

My question is.. Why don't these far right zealots just PM each other with this same old tired shit?

Other than Valuesize who hasn't yet come out of shock, what liberals/democrats constantly post bait threads?

Now don't go getting all Wonky on us.
I see it as posting news, with an opinion.
(11-28-2016, 03:36 PM)GPnative Wrote:

And he posts this..

OL posts this.....

You do huh? LOL  I see it as the same old tired ass right wing against left wing garbage that no one cares about other than all the far right wingers.

Posting news?  Is DiCaprio allegedly being a hypocrite "news?

Is a video of The Clinton's celebrating too early "news"

I see this stuff more like people trying to get attention and ruffle the feathers of those who don't agree with all their opinions.
You know, like children.

And as far as going Wonky... I'm just asking what is the motivation. what good are these posts?
(11-28-2016, 03:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:

And he posts this..

OL posts this.....

You do huh? LOL  I see it as the same old tired ass right wing against left wing garbage that no one cares about other than all the far right wingers.

I see this stuff more like people trying to get attention and ruffle the feathers of those who don't agree with all their opinions.
You know, like children.

And as far as going Wonky... I'm just asking what is the motivation. what good are these posts?

Ok, I didn't analyze it that closely. But the Ohio one is news.  And it is a forum, free to express ideas, even those you find stupid, far right wing, or even those intended to ruffle feathers.  Nothing much is going to change here, A very small core group of people from different sides of the fence are the lone survivors. And ruffling feathers with threads is certainly not unique to any particular group.
Everyone here is "likes-to-fight-guy" to some extent. If we weren't, we wouldn't feel compelled to post here (and elsewhere). Humans are flawed, messed up, weird, creative, and conflicted creatures. This "smack-talking" and turd-flinging is just human nature. Both sides do it, and actually there are way more than just two sides. The only forums and FB groups that I've seen that don't have this repetitive contentiousness are tightly moderated, closed, and boring: a lot of friends congratulating themselves and each other for continuing to exist and function. Pictures of food, children, pets, etc. No thanks.
And lots of ugly selfies. Ugh.
(11-28-2016, 03:54 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 03:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:

And he posts this..

OL posts this.....

You know, like children.

Ok, I didn't analyze it that closely. But the Ohio one is news.  And it is a forum, free to express ideas, even those you find stupid, far right wing, or even those intended to ruffle feathers.  Nothing much is going to change here, A very small core group of people from different sides of the fence are the lone survivors. And ruffling feathers with threads is certainly not unique to any particular group.

And it is a forum, free to express ideas, even those you find stupid, far right wing, or even those intended to ruffle feathers.

I didn't mean to imply that anyone wasn't  free to post whatever they want. It was more about WTF do they get out of it?
I also didn't expect anything WAS going to change here.

My point was as you said there is very small core group of people from different sides.

But it seems to me like it's MOSTLY only ONE side that posts for no other reason than to annoy or to flaunt their beliefs . Who continually posts basically the same thing.
Am I wrong?
I see both sides do it. After every election, whoever wins gloats.
(11-28-2016, 04:43 PM)Big Rock Wrote: I see both sides do it. After every election, whoever wins gloats.

I wasn't talking about gloating over the election.
Poor tv butt hurt again because you and your party suck balls, and the voters proved it? Or that you guys are whining useless hypocrites that blame everyone but yourselves for your party failures? So sad to be a demokkkratikkk with an uncureable mental disorder, isn't it?
(11-28-2016, 06:36 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Poor tv butt hurt again because you and your party suck balls, and the voters proved it? Or that you guys are whining useless hypocrites that blame everyone but yourselves for your party failures? So sad to be a demokkkratikkk with an uncureable mental disorder, isn't it?

Don't overlook the fact that Hillary got more votes.
(11-28-2016, 07:07 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 06:36 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Poor tv butt hurt again because you and your party suck balls, and the voters proved it? Or that you guys are whining useless hypocrites that blame everyone but yourselves for your party failures? So sad to be a demokkkratikkk with an uncureable mental disorder, isn't it?

But The Donald (I'll call him Mr. President after Jan 20th) will be our next president. 
Our system. We deal with it or move to Canada. (I hear getting a visa to Canada means waiting in long line) 

I can't wait for his fist state of the union speech.  Laughing
(11-28-2016, 08:29 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

But The Donald (I'll call him Mr. President after Jan 20th) will be our next president. 
Our system. We deal with it or move to Canada. (I hear getting a visa to Canada means waiting in long line) 

I can't wait for his fist state of the union speech.  Laughing
Long lines into Canada...and I heard the Mexicans are building a wall. I need to think about getting a boat.
Laughing

Not if you take out the illegals votes and then add in the military and absentee ballots
(11-28-2016, 09:51 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

Not if you take out the illegals votes and then add in the military and absentee ballots

Bla-bla-bla. You are a good soldier comrade and an excellent regurgitator. [Image: icon_puking.gif]
(11-28-2016, 09:51 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

That is just wishful thinking. Laughing

LOL you don't have a clue. I could care less anymore who is the president.My post had ZERO to do with that. This is just one of million times you have tried to pretend all democrats are the same.
(11-28-2016, 10:24 PM)tvguy Wrote:

LOL you don't have a clue. I could care less anymore who is the president.My post had ZERO to do with that. This is just one of million times you have tried to pretend all democrats are the same.
And I have a horrible feeling that when Trump takes office and makes some truely outrageous decisions we will mostly be reading posts about evil Democrats, Hillary, Obama, and not much if any criticism about King Donald from the right. Some of this might be normal like Big Rock suggests, but we have never had a "say anything" narcissistic, thin skinned president like Trump. This should be a total shit show.
(11-28-2016, 10:40 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 10:24 PM)tvguy Wrote:

And I have a horrible feeling that when Trump takes office and makes some truely outrageous decisions we will mostly be reading posts about evil Democrats, Hillary, Obama, and not much if any criticism about King Donald from the right. Some of this might be normal like Big Rock suggests, but we have never had a "say anything" narcissistic, thin skinned president like Trump. This should be a total shit show.
The past 8 years have been a shit show from the thin skinned lying say anything narcissistic demokkkratikkk douche nozzle president.
(11-28-2016, 11:49 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: The past 8 years have been a shit show from the thin skinned lying say anything narcissistic demokkkratikkk douche nozzle president.

Why is it you say exactly what people say about Donny about somebody else? Sometimes it's Clinton, sometimes Obama. Oh yea, Donny says it first.....