Boring redundant same ole same ole
(11-29-2016, 12:14 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 11:49 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: The past 8 years have been a shit show from the thin skinned lying say anything narcissistic demokkkratikkk douche nozzle president.

Why is it you say exactly what people say about Donny about somebody else? Sometimes it's Clinton, sometimes Obama. Oh yea, Donny says it first.....

This part really gets me.....demokkkratikkk  It's hard to imagine what goes through OL's dome when he types that. It's hard to imagine why he thinks its somehow meaningful. It's just weird.
(11-29-2016, 12:02 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 11:49 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: The past 8 years have been a shit show from the thin skinned lying say anything narcissistic demokkkratikkk douche nozzle president.

Why is it you say exactly what people say about Donny about somebody else? Sometimes it's Clinton, sometimes Obama. Oh yea, Donny says it first.....

This part really gets me.....demokkkratikkk  It's hard to imagine what goes through OL's dome when he types that. It's hard to imagine why he thinks its somehow meaningful. It's just weird.
If you could move around in history like you had a time machine and look at the good things Republicans did, like oppose slavery and the bad things the Democrats (Dixiecrats) did, like Jim Crow laws and participation in the KKK, you might understand OL's cherry picked accusations. But you already know that. The modern Republican Party is not the party of Lincoln. Minorities would not flock to the Democrats in droves if it was. Everyone knows where most of the bigots and racists live politically speaking.
(11-29-2016, 03:24 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

If you could move around in history like you had a time machine and look at the good things Republicans did, like oppose slavery and the bad things the Democrats (Dixiecrats) did, like Jim Crow laws and participation in the KKK, you might understand OL's cherry picked accusations. But you already know that. The modern Republican Party is not the party of Lincoln. Minorities would not flock to the Democrats in droves if it was. Everyone knows where most of the bigots and racists live politically speaking.

I've never been sure what "speaking truth to power" exactly means but I think you may have just done it.

Our political parties have always been in flux, as have the values we hold so dear. In addition to your points above we need to remember that at the time of the founding only white men with property could vote, for instance. 

But, some 200+ years into it, we should hope to advance in our ideals and progress from those early years and learn from the advances we have made. 

Doesn't seem to be the case and the bigotry and ingnorance you mention above seems to have stayed with us, if in more subtle ways (at least we are no longer lynching folks). 

The ignorant ranting we see on these pages, all too often without fact or objectivity is depressing and makes some of us wonder about the future of our nation. 

From this, we now have elected a man without the necessary background to administer a nation, and a man who demonstrates a crudeness never before seen in a president. He will be our president and we will honor the office he holds. Yet, he will be a buffoon--it's just who he is. 

And still, at this site, we will continue to indulge in the often sophomoric, crude, and vulgar language and tone we have been using for years. 

...As POGO said.  Wink

Maybe we deserve Mr. Trump.

It's ridiculous and shows his level of intelligence (or lack thereof).
(11-29-2016, 04:03 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 03:24 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

I've never been sure what "speaking truth to power" exactly means but I think you may have just done it.

Our political parties have always been in flux, as have the values we hold so dear. In addition to your points above we need to remember that at the time of the founding only white men with property could vote, for instance. 

But, some 200+ years into it, we should hope to advance in our ideals and progress from those early years and learn from the advances we have made. 

Doesn't seem to be the case and the bigotry and ingnorance you mention above seems to have stayed with us, if in more subtle ways (at least we are no longer lynching folks). 

The ignorant ranting we see on these pages, all too often without fact or objectivity is depressing and makes some of us wonder about the future of our nation. 

From this, we now have elected a man without the necessary background to administer a nation, and a man who demonstrates a crudeness never before seen in a president. He will be our president and we will honor the office he holds. Yet, he will be a buffoon--it's just who he is. 

And still, at this site, we will continue to indulge in the often sophomoric, crude, and vulgar language and tone we have been using for years. 

...As POGO said.  Wink

Maybe we deserve Mr. Trump.

For the love of God!!!!!  Have you ever considered that the times have changed and what you find so crude, so sophomoric, so vulgar is just the way YOU see it?

Maybe you need to get out more. No not maybe, DEFINITELY. Women get tattoos and smoke cigarettes now. And even gulp.......... cuss.

Holy Crap go join some FB groups and check them out if you think this place is so bad.
(11-28-2016, 02:54 PM)tvguy Wrote: Mass Shooting At Ohio University

Larry posts this, why?Just so he can bitch about what Obama or any other dem might say.

And he posts this..

Make Up Tips For Battered Women

Why" So he can bitch about Muslims as if they are all the same

SFliberals posts this so he can laugh at Bill and Hillary allegedly celebrating thinking Hillary won.

Not so fast..... ( 1 2 3 )

OL posts this.....

Climate Change Summed Up ( 1 2 )

Just to mock DiCaprio (a liberal Democrat) for having a large home and supposedly being a hypocrite about Climate change

My question is.. Why don't these far right zealots just PM each other with this same old tired shit?
Why do they even give a crap what any of us think?
After all of these years they already know.

Other than Valuesize who hasn't yet come out of shock, what liberals/democrats constantly post bait threads?

In other words what in the hell is wrong with some people?
Well, I think you ask a legitimate question. Why DOES Larry post these things?  He says he doesn't give a shit about any of the left leaning members and is often openly hostile. The Righties are in full agreement and in lockstep. So, who IS he posting it for.  By the way, I feel like I really learned a lot from Larry and OL and other Righties back in the day.  They used to post persuasive and well reasoned stuff at times and really I feel like I gained something from it.  But nowadays I guess it's just yelling YOPP!
(11-29-2016, 06:50 PM)Juniper Wrote:

Larry posts this, why?Just so he can bitch about what Obama or any other dem might say.

And he posts this..

SFliberals posts this so he can laugh at Bill and Hillary allegedly celebrating thinking Hillary won.

OL posts this.....

Just to mock DiCaprio (a liberal Democrat) for having a large home and supposedly being a hypocrite about Climate change

My question is.. Why don't these far right zealots just PM each other with this same old tired shit?

Other than Valuesize who hasn't yet come out of shock, what liberals/democrats constantly post bait threads?

Well, I think you ask a legitimate question. Why DOES Larry post these things?  He says he doesn't give a shit about any of the left leaning members and is often openly hostile. The Righties are in full agreement and in lockstep. So, who IS he posting it for.  By the way, I feel like I really learned a lot from Larry and OL and other Righties back in the day.  They used to post persuasive and well reasoned stuff at times and really I feel like I gained something from it.  But nowadays I guess it's just yelling YOPP!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
(11-29-2016, 07:42 PM)Hugo Wrote:

And he posts this..

OL posts this.....

Larry is one of the last conservative, with the ability to express wisdom and knowledge. ( not that I always agree with him) The others seem to be parrots.
(11-29-2016, 08:45 PM)chuck white Wrote:

And he posts this..

OL posts this.....

Larry is one of the last conservative, with the ability to express wisdom and knowledge. ( not that I always agree with him) The others seem to be parrots.

Yeah but Larry seems to want a cracker too much lately.

And he posts this..

OL posts this.....

I do not share your opinion.
(11-30-2016, 07:56 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

And he posts this..

OL posts this.....

Yeah, but I would agree with the second sentence.
The title of this topic sums up virtually all of the barking the left has done since Nov. 8th. It's pretty fun to watch.
(12-01-2016, 07:00 AM)Hugo Wrote: The title of this topic sums up virtually all of the barking the left has done since Nov. 8th.  It's pretty fun to watch.

SOME of the left. But that's OK I know how a lot you guys LOVE to act as if ALL Dems/libs are complaining.

You so the same about anything the far left does.

Your comment fits the thread alright SAME OLD SHIT.
(11-30-2016, 07:56 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

And he posts this..

OL posts this.....

Nor do I.