Welcome to the Ghetto, Baby

Parking lot brawls may seem like fun and games—at least, until one of the combatants pulls out a Glock. Or, in this case, uses their car as a weapon to damage other cars and hurt other people. An argument between two women in a parking lot in south Los Angeles turned (even more) violent when one of the people involved began throwing fists, which led to one of the ladies jumping into a Toyota RAV4 and taking aim at the other person and another car.
Pretty crazy. Why can't people hold their phone horizontal when they takes pics or video?
What's your point? 

(11-30-2016, 07:38 PM)tvguy Wrote: Pretty crazy. Why can't people hold their phone horizontal when they takes pics or video?

Then you would have to type: CTRL-ALT <right arrow>,  when you wanted to watch it on your computer
(11-30-2016, 07:40 PM)Valuesize Wrote: What's your point? 

Number 1 video: Trumpsters at a town hall meeting. Number 2 video: A Mexican American thumping a  white trash Trumpster. Number 3 video: none of those half wits voted, but the say the voted for Trump.  Rolling Eyes
(11-30-2016, 07:29 PM)tornado Wrote:
Parking lot brawls may seem like fun and games—at least, until one of the combatants pulls out a Glock. Or, in this case, uses their car as a weapon to damage other cars and hurt other people. An argument between two women in a parking lot in south Los Angeles turned (even more) violent when one of the people involved began throwing fists, which led to one of the ladies jumping into a Toyota RAV4 and taking aim at the other person and another car.

This looks fake to me. Like one of those staged Internet shitstorms. Maybe it's real. Whatever. Avoiding angry people is a good policy in any case.
Oh, those humans!
(11-30-2016, 07:40 PM)Valuesize Wrote: What's your point
Does entertainment need a point? Didn't you watch the video to the end? If you had, you'd get the title, maybe.
(11-30-2016, 08:13 PM)Big Rock Wrote:

This looks fake to me. Like one of those staged Internet shitstorms. Maybe it's real. Whatever. Avoiding angry people is a good policy in any case.
Oh, those humans!

Who would do thousands of dollars in damage on a fake video and video it with a cell phone? I bet it was pretty damn expensive just to fix the fire hydrant alone.
(11-30-2016, 08:24 PM)tornado Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 07:40 PM)Valuesize Wrote: What's your point
Does entertainment need a point? Didn't you watch the video to the end? If you had, you'd get the title, maybe.

Of course I didn't watch it to the end.  Laughing You're so cute. Thanks for the laugh.  Laughing  Razz
(11-30-2016, 07:29 PM)tornado Wrote: Parking lot brawls may seem like fun and games—at least, until one of the combatants pulls out a Glock. Or, in this case, uses their car as a weapon to damage other cars and hurt other people. An argument between two women in a parking lot in south Los Angeles turned (even more) violent when one of the people involved began throwing fists, which led to one of the ladies jumping into a Toyota RAV4 and taking aim at the other person and another car.

Oh what a feeling, uh never mind.

I deal with these kind of wound up people at work everyday. Oh, yes a few times I have had to break up fights and people using cars as weapons.

Oh, the joys, where your normal work day, is a real life youtube video.

What has this society degraded too?

There certain people who behave like Beavis and Butthead. That is all

That female in the video is nothing more than the "great Corny-n-hole". She needs TP shoved her tail pipe.
(11-30-2016, 08:33 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Oh, those humans!

Who would do thousands of dollars in damage on a fake video and video it with a cell phone? I bet it was pretty damn expensive just to fix the fire hydrant alone.
I cracked up at the comments after the hydrant incident. "It isn't even summer", LOL  True, but sadly a loss of precious water in a drought.
(11-30-2016, 09:14 PM)tornado Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 08:33 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Oh, those humans!

I cracked up at the comments after the hydrant incident. "It isn't even summer", LOL  True, but sadly a loss of precious water in a drought.

I thought Trump said there was no drought LOL.. Damn I hate to bring up politics.