Time lies
'Splain this Lucy. 

We are talking on the phone. 
You are in New York.
I'm in Medford. 
You tell me it's 9:00PM
But I know it's 6:00PM because my clock is accurate. 

I mean, we are talking AT THE SAME TIME for crying out loud. 

I think it's fake news. It's not REALLY 9:00PM in New York. Cant' be. I have a clock, and we ARE TALKING AT THE SAME TIME. I mean, JH Christ, use your head!

Damn Liberals set the time zones. They don't mean squat. It was done when the Commies ran the Democratic Party. (Now the party is only 46% commies). 

I think Mr. Trump can fix this. Really. Fantastic. He KNOWS time.
(12-15-2016, 05:09 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: 'Splain this Lucy. 

You are in New York.
I'm in Medford. 

I think it's fake news. It's not REALLY 9:00PM in New York. Cant' be. I have a clock, and we ARE TALKING AT THE SAME TIME. I mean, JH Christ, use your head!

Damn Liberals set the time zones. They don't mean squat. It was done when the Commies ran the Democratic Party. (Now the party is only 46% commies). 

It's a time warp continuum or something like that. I saw it on Star Trek. Only Chuck White can explain it. Mike Tyson could knock someone out At Madison Square gardens and it takes three hours for him to hit the canvas.
Hey VS.. there's something about Trump in the OP Big Grin
(12-15-2016, 06:59 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 05:09 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: 'Splain this Lucy. 

You are in New York.
I'm in Medford. 

It's a time warp continuum or something like that. I saw it on Star Trek. Only Chuck White can explain it. Mike Tyson could knock someone out At Madison Square gardens and it takes three hours for him to hit the canvas.

New York is like other side of the world. Every thing is like upside down. So when you take the 6 and flip it upside down, it becomes a 9.

So simple, even Trump could understand it.