Predictions for 2017
Let's try it this way...  Laughing 

"I want to buy a really nice conversion van and around here they are extremely hard to find."

Have you tried looking near one of the cities Amtrak services? I'll bet it would be fun to ride the train up to Seattle  or somewhere, purchase it and drive the thing back.
(01-03-2017, 04:18 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Let's try it this way...  Laughing 

"I want to buy a really nice conversion van and around here they are extremely hard to find."

Have you tried looking near one of the cities Amtrak services? I'll bet it would be fun to ride the train up to Seattle  or somewhere, purchase it and drive the thing back.

We want to be able to drive around and just go anywhere. Eastern Or, the coast. We have friends in Washington and AZ.
I will haul fishing poles, crap traps. FOOD and whatever. The plan is to not be dependent on motels and restaurants.
Not when there's road kills and orchards to rob. Maybe chickens.

I don't understand it but conversion vans are no where to be found.Locally anyway.
I predict this will be a YUGE seller.

[Image: 15823512_1225070887612330_68849461750680...e=58EC9306]
I predict, by the end of the year, I will be gone from here.

And the peasants will rejoice.
(01-03-2017, 08:33 PM)Hugo Wrote: I predict, by the end of the year, I will be gone from here.

Maybe, but only for a few minutes, I'll still phuck their day over when possible. Lol
(01-03-2017, 08:33 PM)Hugo Wrote: I predict, by the end of the year, I will be gone from here.

well at least the pheasants, will rejoice.
(01-03-2017, 11:02 PM)chuck white Wrote:

well at least the pheasants, will rejoice.

I predict Hugo is just a tease.

Rejoice or not even notice? You flatter yourself.

In the past i have joked about being the last poster standing here, but i admit your prediction is becoming an appealing option.
(01-05-2017, 09:49 PM)GPnative Wrote:

In the past i have joked about being the last poster standing here, but i admit your prediction is becoming an appealing option.

As I've always said, the advantage of a place like this is you get to find out who your neighbors really are. Things are discussed here that you would normally not discuss with those you barely know. 

And beside that, where else will you learn truths about yourself your family may not even tell you?  Laughing
(01-05-2017, 11:12 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

As I've always said, the advantage of a place like this is you get to find out who your neighbors really are. Things are discussed here that you would normally not discuss with those you barely know. 

And beside that, where else will you learn truths about yourself your family may not even tell you?  Laughing

I sincerely wonder if you recognize the complete wisdom of your post. Probably. A whole world of truth there!
(01-06-2017, 08:43 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

I sincerely wonder if you recognize the complete wisdom of your post. Probably. A whole world of truth there!

I try to always speak the truth. SOMETIMES (not often) the truth one day is different than the truth a different day, even though speaking about the same subject. Does that make sense?

Interesting coming from a guy who has said that we never should say anything HERE that we wouldn't say face to face.
(01-06-2017, 10:28 AM)tvguy Wrote:

Interesting coming from a guy who has said that we never should say anything HERE that we wouldn't say face to face.

What? Read it again. There is no insult, slander, or anything approaching it. The "probably" was a qualifier if nothing else. Often we (at least some of us) "don't know what we think until we have heard what we said". I was suggesting that the wisdom of that post grabbed my attention. 

Maybe you need to get outside?
(01-06-2017, 11:31 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 09:49 PM)GPnative Wrote: In the past i have joked about being the last poster standing here, but i admit your prediction is becoming an appealing option.

Interesting coming from a guy whoThings are discussed here that you would normally not discuss with those you barely know.

What? Read it again. There is no insult, slander, or anything approaching it. The "probably" was a qualifier if nothing else. Often we (at least some of us) "don't know what we think until we have heard what we said". I was suggesting that the wisdom of that post grabbed my attention. 

Wonky.."Read it again. There is no insult, slander, or anything approaching it

I didn't say there was.

VS said  Things are discussed here that you would normally not discuss with those you barely know.

Like politics and religion that a lot of people do not discuss with friends or maybe even family.
But of course we do HERE!

Then you commented on how true that is..But in the past You have often said we should not say anything here we would not say face to face.
So you see the wisdom in it ... NOW?

Shit Wonky I've always said the beauty of a forum was the FACT that people say what they think when they are anonymous.
Whether they are cussing each other out or telling someone religion is not your bag  , both are what VS described Things are discussed here that you would normally not discuss with those you barely know.

If you don't understand me this time just don't bother to reply
(01-06-2017, 12:46 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 11:31 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 11:12 PM)Valuesize Wrote: As I've always said, the advantage of a place like this is you get to find out who your neighbors really are. Things are discussed here that you would normally not discuss with those you barely know. 

Interesting coming from a guy whoThings are discussed here that you would normally not discuss with those you barely know.

Wonky.."Read it again. There is no insult, slander, or anything approaching it

I didn't say there was.

VS said  Things are discussed here that you would normally not discuss with those you barely know.

Like politics and religion that a lot of people do not discuss with friends or maybe even family.
But of course we do HERE!

Then you commented on how true that is..But in the past You have often said we should not say anything here we would not say face to face.
So you see the wisdom in it ... NOW?

Shit Wonky I've always said the beauty of a forum was the FACT that people say what they think when they are anonymous.
Whether they are cussing each other out or telling someone religion is not your bag  , both are what VS described Things are discussed here that you would normally not discuss with those you barely know.

If you don't understand me this time just don't bother to reply

I decided not to reply.  Laughing Laughing
Trump is going to want one of these. Bank on it!

(09-30-2017, 08:23 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Trump is going to want one of these. Bank on it!

I predict 2017 will be a bad fire season, floods in Texas, and lots of wind in Florida and the Caribbean. 

I have a special gift.
(09-30-2017, 09:18 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 08:23 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Trump is going to want one of these. Bank on it!

I predict 2017 will be a bad fire season, floods in Texas, and lots of wind in Florida and the Caribbean. 

I have a special gift.

I predicted the Eclipse.
(10-01-2017, 09:04 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(09-30-2017, 09:18 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

I have a special gift.

I predicted the Eclipse.
Now THAT is amazing!