Is This The Winter Of Our Discontent?
(12-26-2016, 09:40 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 08:00 PM)Hugo Wrote: It appears to me, from more than one post from TVGuy, that anything that ACTUALLY happened during the past 8 years, with regards to the Obama administration, is all RIGHT WING BULLSHIT.  If it actually occurred, then it is fake news.

TV, you are becoming as bad as Valuesize today.

No I just saw a list of the typical crap you guys love to bich about and most of it is shit.

8. Obama's Environmental Protection Agency poisoning a Colorado river.

So fucking what? Do you people think it was done on purpose?

Do you think the attempt to trace weapons to the drug cartel was anything other than a bad mistake?

And these things ONLY happened under Obama?
So we can count on you to sit back and shut up then while trump is president? Possibly tell the detractors so what if trump policies kill people, it's not like that stuff only happens under trump?
(12-26-2016, 09:55 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 09:40 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 08:00 PM)Hugo Wrote: It appears to me, from more than one post from TVGuy, that anything that ACTUALLY happened during the past 8 years, with regards to the Obama administration, is all RIGHT WING BULLSHIT.  If it actually occurred, then it is fake news.

No I just saw a list of the typical crap you guys love to bich about and most of it is shit.

So fucking what? Do you people think it was done on purpose?

Do you think the attempt to trace weapons to the drug cartel was anything other than a bad mistake?

And these things ONLY happened under Obama?
So we can count on you to sit back and shut up then while trump is president? Possibly tell the detractors so what if trump policies kill people, it's not like that stuff only happens under trump?
You can count on me to not endlessly repost far left OR far right whining bullshit about things that are done and gone.

Ir that were mere accidents.
(12-26-2016, 09:39 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Wonk would you consider someone as a failed businessman when they have had 5 bankruptcies out of hundreds of businesses? Don't believe liberal media, they lie and produce fake news. The only buffoons are those that voted for hillary, her plans were far more sinister than any mean thing trump said.

Do you understand the difference between business's he runs and those he just has his name on? Others own and operate all those successful businesses, those he ran himself had the bankruptcies. And all his past businesses that went belly up? All the products were made in other countries not in the US.
(12-26-2016, 09:21 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Many of the comments you make above may be valid. IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.

This right here is the FUCKING POINT. Nothing Obama did matters to you.  Nothing that the Country has suffered the past 8 years matters to you.  You ALMOST admit that they are valid concerns, but then suggest we IGNORE them, because, hey, you liked the guy.

Fuck that.
(12-26-2016, 10:33 PM)IValuesize Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 09:39 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Wonk would you consider someone as a failed businessman when they have had 5 bankruptcies out of hundreds of businesses? Don't believe liberal media, they lie and produce fake news. The only buffoons are those that voted for hillary, her plans were far more sinister than any mean thing trump said.

Do you understand the difference between business's he runs and those he just has his name on? Others own and operate all those successful businesses, those he ran himself had the bankruptcies. And all his past businesses that went belly up? All the products were made in other countries not in the US.
You obviously have studied the man and his business practices quite well, it's amazing how his hotels in America can produce so much foreign goods. I guess you know the nature and provisions of his bankruptcies as well? Good thing you voted for the candidate that sold American natural resources and land to Russia for her personal gain, while representing the country. That's nothing compared to the mean things trump said.
(12-26-2016, 11:10 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: You obviously have studied the man and his business practices quite well, it's amazing how his hotels in America can produce so much foreign goods. I guess you know the nature and provisions of his bankruptcies as well? Good thing you voted for the candidate that sold American natural resources and land to Russia for her personal gain, while representing the country. That's nothing compared to the mean things trump said.

For some reason my head hurts.  Laughing

[Image: isospfkqcrw6wo5adf7v.gif]
(12-26-2016, 09:21 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 09:08 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 08:57 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 08:14 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

They're all the same, not just those two.

Thing is, we may be missing the point. 
This is not comparing two politicians with standard policy positions and rational objectives. 
This is not a "right wing/left wing thing. 
This is about a man so totally unqualified to be our president that it is historical. 
Our hope, is the many good conservative people in our congress who may (I think will) hold his feet to the fire. 
The president fills a powerful seat, but without the support of congress remains largely impotent. 
President Trump will amuse us. Congress will govern us. 
But God help us all if our congress caves to the whims of this strange man with no "center". 

PS: Hugo, I did not mean to suggest you were unfamiliar with the quote. I regret I phrased it as I did. Sorry 'bout that.
Obama was no more qualified to be president than you say trump is and you would never speak about him and his failures or be so critical of him and his policies. Trump runs businesses all around the world, obama had never even run a popsicle stand before elected. Trump has to have political prowess or else his businesses in other countries would have never got off the ground. Talk about caving, the republicans have given obama what he has wanted, if not he wouldn't have been able to double our national debt in just 8 years. Like I said, had you guys been this critical of obama he would have never been elected, but instead you guys criticize those that are and have been critical of him. It's like he isn't president because nothing is his fault. He has been the single biggest contributor to the current rise of someone like trump and the Republican Party of at least my generation. Over 1000 democratic seats lost since 2008, but hey it's the republicans fault.

You just don't get it. 
President Obama is LEAVING office. It simply no longer matters what you think of him. 
But you are ignorant or deaf (or both) if you don't recognize in Mr. Trump a very different kind of person who's behavior has been bizarre, inconsistent, peculiar, and acknowledged as such around the world. 

Many of the comments you make above may be valid. IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. You are not getting a good thoughtful conservative man to fill the office of president. You are getting a man often called a buffoon, a failed businessman, a vulgar and insensitive person, and a host of Reality TV shows that were not even "reality". 

If you are really a conversatve minded person, this is NOT the man you want to be your president. Mr. Romney was your last good hope...a man of good character, ethical, and reasonable. 

Truth is: The Republican Party screwed the pup and we ALL may have to pay the price.
Curious wonky, who did you support Romney or Obama?
(12-26-2016, 07:21 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: NOTE: I don't know if those who do not subscibe to the Mail Tribune can access a link posted here. Anyone know? I'm posting the entire article, and the URL below but would prefer to only post the link. Feedback would be appreciated by those who are not subscribers. 

This is an "analysis" by a AP writer, and not "hard news", but appears to be a fact based review of events. It should give us pause about the conduct of the man we have elected to be our leader for at least the next four years. If ever there was a time when active citizenship is required to stay informed and communicate with our elected leaders, it seems to be now. My own opinon is that this goes beyond political left/right politics and is more about the conduct of one man, rather than a political party or feelings about our form of government. 

ANALYSIS PROMISES UNKEPT
Trump falling short of campaign mark 
President-elect takes up same behavior he criticized Clinton for
By Lisa Lerer
The Associated Press
WASHINGTON — Donald Trump spent the past two years attacking rival Hillary Clinton as crooked, corrupt, and weak.
But some of those attacks seem to have already slipped into the history books.
From installing Wall Street executives in his Cabinet to avoiding news conferences, the president-elect is adopting some of the same behavior for which he criticized Clinton during their fiery presidential campaign.
Here’s a look at what Trump said then — and what he’s doing now:
Goldman Sachs
Then: “I know the guys at Goldman Sachs,” Trump said at a South Carolina rally in February, when he was locked in a fierce primary battle with Texas Sen. Ted Cruz. “They have total, total control over him. Just like they have total control over Hillary Clinton.”
Now: A number of former employees of the Wall Street bank will pay a key role in crafting Trump’s economic policy. He’s tapped Goldman Sachs president Gary Cohn to lead the White House National Economic Council. Steven Mnuchin, the Treasury secretary nominee, spent 17 years working at Goldman Sachs and Steve Bannon, Trump’s chief strategist and senior counselor, started his career as an investment banker at the firm.
Trump is following in a long political tradition, though one he derided on the campaign trail: If Cohn accepts the nomination, he’ll be the third Goldman executive to run the NEC.
Big donors
Then: “Crooked Hillary. Look, can you imagine another four years of the Clintons? Seriously. It’s time to move on. And she’s totally controlled by Wall Street and all these people that gave her millions,” Trump said at a May rally in Lynden, Washington.
Now: Trump has stocked his Cabinet with six top donors — far more than any recent White House. “I want people that made a fortune. Because now they’re negotiating with you, OK?” Trump said, in a December 9 speech in Des Moines.
SEE PROMISES A5

PROMISES 
From Page [b]A1[/b]
The biggest giver? Incoming small business administrator Linda McMahon gave $7.5 million to a super PAC backing Trump, more than a third of the money collected by the political action committee.
News conferences
Then: “She doesn’t do news conferences, because she can’t,” Trump said at an August rally in Ashburn, Virginia. “She’s so dishonest she doesn’t want people peppering her with questions.”
Now: Trump opened his last news conference on July 27, saying: “You know, I put myself through your news conferences often, not that it’s fun.”
He hasn’t held one since.
Trump skipped the news conference a president-elect typically gives after winning the White House. Instead, he released a YouTube video of under three minutes. He also recently abruptly canceled plans to hold his first postelection news conference, opting instead to describe his plans for managing his businesses in tweets. “I will hold a press conference in the near future to discuss the business, Cabinet picks and all other topics of interest. Busy times!” he tweeted in mid-December.
Family ties
Then: “It is impossible to figure out where the Clinton Foundation ends and the State Department begins. It is now abundantly clear that the Clintons set up a business to profit from public office. They sold access and specific actions by and really for I guess the making of large amounts of money,” Trump said at an August rally in Austin.
Now: While Trump has promised to separate himself from his businesses, there is plenty of overlap between his enterprises and his immediate family. His companies will be run by his sons, Donald Jr and Eric. And his daughter, Ivanka, and son-inlaw, Jared Kushner, have joined Trump at a number of meetings with world leaders of countries where the family has financial interests.
In a financial disclosure he was required to file during the campaign, Trump listed stakes in about 500 companies in at least 25 countries.
Ivanka, in particular, has been caught making early efforts to leverage her father’s new position into profits. After an interview with the family appeared on “60 Minutes,” her jewelry company, Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry, blasted out an email promoting the $10,800 gold bangle bracelet that she had worn during the appearance. The company later said they were “proactively discussing new policies and procedures.”
Ivanka is also auctioning off a private coffee meeting with her to benefit her brother’s foundation. The meeting is valued at $50,000, with the current top bid coming in at $25,000.
“United States Secret Service will be Present for the Duration of the Experience,” warns the auction site.
Trump on Saturday said he would dissolve his charitable foundation amid efforts to eliminate any conflicts of interest before he takes office next month.
Clinton investigations
Then: “If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation, because there has never been so many lies, so much deception. There has never been anything like it, and we’re going to have a special prosecutor,” Trump said in the October presidential debate.
Now: Since winning office, Trump has said he has no intention of pushing for an investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of state or the workings of her family foundation. “It’s just not something that I feel very strongly about,” he told the New York Times.
“She went through a lot. And suffered greatly in many different ways,” he said. “I’m not looking to hurt them.”

http://medfordmailtribune.or.newsmemory....FNbWhxTXls=

(12-26-2016, 05:43 PM)SFLiberal Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 08:04 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: Wouldn't it have been great if the same time and critique was done by the left on obozo and his minions?

I just read that a media report that his administration was scandal free.  Of course the arthur overlooked:

1. Operation Fast and Furious. 
2. Benghazi. 
3. Obama's IRS targeting conservative organizations. 
4. Obama's DOJ seizing Associated Press phone records as well as phone and email records from Fox News reporter James Rosen.
5. Obama's NSA conducting mass surveillance against American citizens without a warrant. 
6. The Obama administration paying ransom to Iran for hostages, and then lying to the American people about it. . 
7. Hillary's email scandal. (Obama used her server under an alias, making him guilty as hell) 
9. Obama's EPA also broke federal law in promoting their regulations.
10. Obama's GSA partying in Las Vegas scandal.
11. Obama's Secret Service prostitution scandal.
12. Trading 5 top Taliban leaders for one muslim sympathizer deserter. (Bergdahl)
13: Obama throwing Israel under the bus, much to the delight of muslim terrorists across the globe.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
All Fake scandals, created by the Republicans.
(01-03-2017, 07:22 AM)chuck white Wrote: All Fake scandals, created by the Republicans.

Laughing   Whew!!   Glad you told me!  It's "settled science" then.  No need to question it any further....
For humor only..... not "news"....

1) First President to be photographed smoking a joint.

2) First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

3) First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

4) First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating 3 times!, of the United States.

5) First President to violate the War Powers Act.

6) First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

7) First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party. (Obamacare)

8) First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.

9) First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

10) First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

11) First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

12) First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.

13) First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.

14) First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.

15) First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

16) First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

17) First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.

18) First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.

19) First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

20) First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

21) First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).

22) First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

23) First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.

24) First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.

25) First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his first five years in office.

26) First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.

27) First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

28) First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.

29) First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.

30) First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife. and to put his Mother-in-law on a federal salary for "babysitting" so she can draw off it for the rest of her life.

31) First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

32) First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.

33) First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.

34) First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).

35) First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.

36) First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences.”

37) Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.

38) my favorite .. First President to be called a pussy on live national TV...(Col.Ralph Peters)
(01-03-2017, 07:58 AM)Hugo Wrote: For humor only..... not "news"....

2) First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
Obama never applied for college aid an a foreigner, the “supposed” aid he applied for while a student at Occidental college, which was the Fulbright Scholarship, required you to be a post-graduate student, Obama was an undergraduate at Occidental.

3) First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
Probably true, but meaningless since Social Security cards aren’t issued based on the state you were born in. Rumors about Obama’s Social Security Number began circulating in 2010 alleging that the number belonged to a deceased man who immigrated to the U.S. from France and resided in Hawaii. That proved to be fiction. This sparked additional inquires as to why the President’s Social Security Number began with 042, the three digit classification for Connecticut. According to the Social Security Administration, “The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office.” 
4) First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating 3 times!, of the United States.
Moody’s and Fitch did not lower our credit rating, and S&P laid blame directly on Congress:
The War Powers Resolution was First disregarded by President Clinton in 1999, during the bombing campaign in Kosovo.
6) First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
Technically, It was the interior department held in contempt. Also, the judge that held the interior department in contempt has now disclosed that he owned Exxon stock, which could be considered a conflict.
7) First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party. (Obamacare)
The ruling to cease implementing the law completely was thrown out by the U.S. Appeals Court for the 11th Circuit
8) First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.

9) First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

10) First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

11) First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

14) First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.

16) First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

17) First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.

18) First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.

19) First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

20) First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

22) First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

23) First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.

25) First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his first five years in office.

28) First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.

29) First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.

30) First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife. and to put his Mother-in-law on a federal salary for "babysitting" so she can draw off it for the rest of her life.

31) First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

32) First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.

33) First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.

34) First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).

35) First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.

36) First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences.”

37) Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.

38) my favorite .. First President to be called a pussy on live national TV...(Col.Ralph Peters)

I'm not going to bother looking any more of these up, for obvious reasons.
(01-03-2017, 08:34 AM)Valuesize Wrote:

Obama never applied for college aid an a foreigner, the “supposed” aid he applied for while a student at Occidental college, which was the Fulbright Scholarship, required you to be a post-graduate student, Obama was an undergraduate at Occidental.

Probably true, but meaningless since Social Security cards aren’t issued based on the state you were born in. Rumors about Obama’s Social Security Number began circulating in 2010 alleging that the number belonged to a deceased man who immigrated to the U.S. from France and resided in Hawaii. That proved to be fiction. This sparked additional inquires as to why the President’s Social Security Number began with 042, the three digit classification for Connecticut. According to the Social Security Administration, “The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office.” 
Moody’s and Fitch did not lower our credit rating, and S&P laid blame directly on Congress:
The War Powers Resolution was First disregarded by President Clinton in 1999, during the bombing campaign in Kosovo.
Technically, It was the interior department held in contempt. Also, the judge that held the interior department in contempt has now disclosed that he owned Exxon stock, which could be considered a conflict.
The ruling to cease implementing the law completely was thrown out by the U.S. Appeals Court for the 11th Circuit

Spilled milk. 
Mr. Obama has only days left in office. 
Now, Mr. Trump and the GOP Congress will have a chance to govern. 

Right out of the gate:

House GOP votes to gut independent ethics office 
By Donna Cassata
The Associated Press
WASHINGTON — House Republicans on Monday voted to eviscerate the Office of Congressional Ethics, the independent body created in 2008 to investigate allegations of misconduct by lawmakers after several bribery and corruption scandals sent members to prison.

Now, I heard a bit on NPR this AM, a pundit saying that even some Democrats may favor this change. One of the problems is that "anyone" can make ethical charges and remain anonymous. Personally, I don't like that. Everyone should be able to face the one who brings the charges. But...I don't really know enough to make conclusions. I do, however, think it remarkable that the first thing out of the gate the GOP wants to do is limit this law. We shall see.
(01-03-2017, 09:26 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Spilled milk. 

Right out of the gate:

By Donna Cassata
The Associated Press
WASHINGTON — House Republicans on Monday voted to eviscerate the Office of Congressional Ethics, the independent body created in 2008 to investigate allegations of misconduct by lawmakers after several bribery and corruption scandals sent members to prison.

Now, I heard a bit on NPR this AM, a pundit saying that even some Democrats may favor this change. One of the problems is that "anyone" can make ethical charges and remain anonymous. Personally, I don't like that. Everyone should be able to face the one who brings the charges. But...I don't really know enough to make conclusions. I do, however, think it remarkable that the first thing out of the gate the GOP wants to do is limit this law. We shall see.

"Limit" the law?  Huh.  Your headline says "Gut".

Whatever...  Perhaps the "change" to the law makes it more constitutional, for the very reason you stated?
(01-03-2017, 09:35 AM)Hugo Wrote:

Spilled milk. 

Right out of the gate:

By Donna Cassata
The Associated Press

Whatever...  Perhaps the "change" to the law makes it more constitutional, for the very reason you stated?

Could be. I'll be interested in see how this shakes out. So often, God (or the devil) is in the details. Still, I think it curious that the FIRST think our of the kitchen was to change this law.

Spilled milk. 

Right out of the gate:

By Donna Cassata
The Associated Press

Sounds like they've changed their mind...
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/02/politics/o...index.html
(12-26-2016, 10:49 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 09:21 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Many of the comments you make above may be valid. IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE.

This right here is the FUCKING POINT. Nothing Obama did matters to you.  Nothing that the Country has suffered the past 8 years matters to you.  You ALMOST admit that they are valid concerns, but then suggest we IGNORE them, because, hey, you liked the guy.

Fuck that.

^^^^^ this ^^^^^
(01-03-2017, 10:46 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

Spilled milk. 

Right out of the gate:

By Donna Cassata
The Associated Press

Sounds like they've changed their mind...
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/02/politics/o...index.html

Thanks to Trump
(01-03-2017, 09:39 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 09:35 AM)Hugo Wrote:

Spilled milk. 

Right out of the gate:

By Donna Cassata
The Associated Press

Could be. I'll be interested in see how this shakes out. So often, God (or the devil) is in the details. Still, I think it curious that the FIRST think our of the kitchen was to change this law.

But you don't question the "fake news" aspect of the headline at all?

Mostly bullshit VS proved it. And if this is "humor" for you and I guess it is, I feel sorry for you. Posting this because you you simply want to try and get under a liberal's skin is pathetic.
If that's what I did for fun day after day , year after year.. Never mind. I guess if I did that I wouldn't know something was wrong with me either.
(01-03-2017, 02:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Mostly bullshit VS proved it. And if this is "humor" for you and I guess it is, I feel sorry for you. Posting this because you you simply want to try and get under a liberal's skin is pathetic.
If that's what I did for fun day after day , year after year.. Never mind. I guess if I did that I wouldn't know something was wrong with me either.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

well,  look at you...