Thinking about New Year's resolutons
Not now.
In a couple of days.
And not general all around stuff like resloving to quit picking my nose (in public).
Specifically resolutions regarding my attitude and behavior here at the 'ol RFV.

You? 

Any thoughts about it?
I'm going to try to swear more often. Also to eat more fatty foods and less damn vegetables.
(12-27-2016, 09:45 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Not now.
In a couple of days.
And not general all around stuff like resloving to quit picking my nose (in public).
Specifically resolutions regarding my attitude and behavior here at the 'ol RFV.

You? 

Any thoughts about it?

The RVF? Well that's simple. I will keep participating untill I don't. I have no plans to change my behavior here.
I don't think there's a thing I would do about RVF. In fact it's more old habit and a sense of ....what? Loyalty? I'm not sure what, that keeps me here. I've already changed what I needed to here, to keep it from being an unpleasant experience, and I cannot control the rest.
(12-28-2016, 10:28 AM)Juniper Wrote: I don't think there's a thing I would do about RVF.  In fact it's more old habit and a sense of ....what? Loyalty? I'm not sure what, that keeps me here. I've already changed what I needed to here, to keep it from being an unpleasant experience, and I cannot control the rest.

Yep. All of that, and a bag of chips. You covered it all I think. 
"We few, we band of brothers...and sisters". Too few, and repeating. 
But, it is what it is. 

What do we need most? 

Anything?

Whatever.  Wink