Best Wishes For 2017
Wishing everyone in our little community all the best in 2017. 

I'll be asleep long before the fireworks start, but for those of you who party, have fun, be safe, and I hope you don't suffer too badly from the celebrations as the year turns over.

One of my wishes for the coming year: That our "little community" might attract more members interested in ongoing dialog and sharing the discussions of daily events in The Valley of The Rogue.
(12-31-2016, 10:29 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Wishing everyone in our little community all the best in 2017. 

I'll be asleep long before the fireworks start, but for those of you who party, have fun, be safe, and I hope you don't suffer too badly from the celebrations as the year turns over.

One of my wishes for the coming year: That our "little community" might attract more members interested in ongoing dialog and sharing the discussions of daily events in The Valley of The Rogue.

You know the old Mohamed and the mountain thing right? Well if they don't come here then you have to go there. And there is Facebook.
(12-31-2016, 02:00 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-31-2016, 10:29 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Wishing everyone in our little community all the best in 2017. 

You know the old Mohamed and the mountain thing right? Well if they don't come here then you have to go there. And there is Facebook.

Okay. How do I find you on Facebook?