Hey Clete...
Lets go to Cuba and drink dark rum and Coke and dance with brown skinned girls who call us handsome as long as we keep buying. 

Im sick of snow. This is The Valley of the Rogue. We are supposed to only have snow a couple times a year and only about two inches that lasts one day. 

I need to shovel my walkway so the mailman can get to the box on the porch. I'd rather not get the mail. 

My ROTO-DEM-DROMS (So! I can't spell...sue me) are broken from the weight of the snow. I'll miss 'em in the spring. (Not all THAT much...I'm not really a flower guy).

We had thought of going to the movies to see LA LA Land, but too much snow that may turn to ice this evening. (I'm not going to cry all night becaue I'm missing a musical.  Big Grin

I had to look EVERYWHERE to find my sunglasses. (In the last place I looked)

If I had wanted this, I would have moved to Canada. Still might. Think Trump will invade? 

So Clete, I hope you speak Cuban Spanish. I only speak Okie, and plan on wearing my bib overhauls. 

But, by cracky, we will be free of the snow!

Viva Cuba!
(01-04-2017, 05:13 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Lets go to Cuba and drink dark rum and Coke and dance with brown skinned girls who call us handsome as long as we keep buying. 

Im sick of snow. This is The Valley of the Rogue. We are supposed to only have snow a couple times a year and only about two inches that lasts one day. 

I need to shovel my walkway so the mailman can get to the box on the porch. I'd rather not get the mail. 

My ROTO-DEM-DROMS (So! I can't spell...sue me) are broken from the weight of the snow. I'll miss 'em in the spring. (Not all THAT much...I'm not really a flower guy).

We had thought of going to the movies to see LA LA Land, but too much snow that may turn to ice this evening. (I'm not going to cry all night becaue I'm missing a musical.  Big Grin

If I had wanted this, I would have moved to Canada. Still might. Think Trump will invade? 

So Clete, I hope you speak Cuban Spanish. I only speak Okie, and plan on wearing my bib overhauls. 

Viva Cuba!

Maybe you are just kidding but I doubt the mailman even cares if you shovel the walk. Big Grin
(01-04-2017, 05:17 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 05:13 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Lets go to Cuba and drink dark rum and Coke and dance with brown skinned girls who call us handsome as long as we keep buying. 

Viva Cuba!

Maybe you are just kidding but I doubt the mailman even cares if you shovel the walk. Big Grin

Actually, you are right. He came to the porch smiling as if it were a warm spring day. I met him and offered him something hot to drink but he just smiled wider and said thanks, but he had to make his rounds. 
(I did treat him WELL at Christmas).
(01-04-2017, 05:20 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Viva Cuba!

Actually, you are right. He came to the porch smiling as if it were a warm spring day. I met him and offered him something hot to drink but he just smiled wider and said thanks, but he had to make his rounds. 

I think If I was the mailman I would really have enjoyed today.
(01-04-2017, 05:20 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Viva Cuba!

I think If I was the mailman I would really have enjoyed today.

Viva Cuba!

Ok Wonk. However, I think we need to train to go to Cuba. They have training centers in Costa Rica and Mexico. But before we get all jiggy with Cuba, you need to show me you are serious about this excursion. Do you like young pretty bartenders flirting with you because you are a rich American tourist? Do you like beans and rice? Do you like being warm on a beach looking at a gorgeous sunset? If you answered no to any of these questions (and I think you did) then you can't go with our squad. Yes we have a squad.   Laughing
(01-04-2017, 09:41 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

Viva Cuba!

Ok Wonk. However, I think we need to train to go to Cuba. They have training centers in Costa Rica and Mexico. But before we get all jiggy with Cuba, you need to show me you are serious about this excursion. Do you like young pretty bartenders flirting with you because you are a rich American tourist? Do you like beans and rice? Do you like being warm on a beach looking at a gorgeous sunset? If you answered no to any of these questions (and I think you did) then you can't go with our squad. Yes we have a squad.   Laughing

I don't think there are any trains to Cuba, dummy.      (this is my practice Wonky impression. I should be getting better) Big Grin
(01-04-2017, 09:48 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Viva Cuba!

I don't think there are any trains to Cuba, dummy.      (this is my practice Wonky impression. I should be getting better) Big Grin

OF COURSE there are trains to Cuba. It's an "underground railroad". 
And yes Clete, "Yes" to everything.
You are paying, right?

Viva Cuba!

Trains? Yes there are no trains to Cuba. Maybe training stations don't have trains. Damn! In fact, I cant recall seeing any trains in Mexico either. They are probably there, I just never see any. 

Wonk won't fly so it's not likely we will do Cuba together.
(01-04-2017, 09:59 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

Viva Cuba!

Trains? Yes there are no trains to Cuba. Maybe training stations don't have trains. Damn! In fact, I cant recall seeing any trains in Mexico either. They are probably there, I just never see any. 

Fly? Hell, I can hardly walk.  Wink
(01-04-2017, 10:07 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Viva Cuba!

On the bright side, it's downhill all the way.        I think.
(01-04-2017, 10:34 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 10:07 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 09:41 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Ok Wonk. However, I think we need to train to go to Cuba. They have training centers in Costa Rica and Mexico. But before we get all jiggy with Cuba, you need to show me you are serious about this excursion. Do you like young pretty bartenders flirting with you because you are a rich American tourist? Do you like beans and rice? Do you like being warm on a beach looking at a gorgeous sunset? If you answered no to any of these questions (and I think you did) then you can't go with our squad. Yes we have a squad.   Laughing

On the bright side, it's downhill all the way.        I think.

I think there are alligators between  here and Cuba.