Russia Hacking our Election Campaigns
I watched about a hour of the Senate hearings this morning. Lots of chatter, because each and every senator on the committee wants "air time", but the testimony from the CIA heads was clear and complete: 

Mr. Trump will be briefed today. Wonder what he will tweet. 

Russia meddled in U.S. election, Clapper says, rejecting Trump’s view

Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper testified in a Senate hearing that Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election consisted of hacking and the spreading of traditional propaganda and “fake news.” The testimony comes as President-elect Donald Trump has repeatedly voiced skepticism that Russia interfered in the election.

1. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  4h4 hours ago
    to make up their own minds as to the truth. The media lies to make it look like I am against "Intelligence" when in fact I am a big fan!

2. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  4h4 hours ago
    The dishonest media likes saying that I am in Agreement with Julian Assange - wrong. I simply state what he states, it is for the people....
(01-05-2017, 10:24 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
  1. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  4h4 hours ago
    to make up their own minds as to the truth. The media lies to make it look like I am against "Intelligence" when in fact I am a big fan!

2. [Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg]Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  4h4 hours ago
    The dishonest media likes saying that I am in Agreement with Julian Assange - wrong. I simply state what he states, it is for the people....

Yeah, we know. 
But, after he has been briefed by Gen. Clapper and the whole of our intelligence community will he correct those statements? 
This man will be our president. Our Commander In Chief. Our Chief Executive officer. The man who sees "the buck" last. 

Buckle up, this could be a bumpy ride.  Wink
[Image: Sf24xRVA_bigger.jpg]DonaId J. Trump ‏@reaIDonaIdTfump  8h8 hours ago

@JoyWilsonFTW @bessbell Even though I haven't had my "intelligence" briefing I know they are wrong. Assange and Putin must be right!

Lock him up!
(01-05-2017, 04:22 PM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: Sf24xRVA_bigger.jpg]DonaId J. Trump ‏@reaIDonaIdTfump  8h8 hours ago

@JoyWilsonFTW @bessbell Even though I haven't had my "intelligence" briefing I know they are wrong. Assange and Putin must be right!

Lock him up!

I know you intended for that to be funny.

It's not.
(01-05-2017, 05:23 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 04:22 PM)Valuesize Wrote: [Image: Sf24xRVA_bigger.jpg]DonaId J. Trump ‏@reaIDonaIdTfump  8h8 hours ago

Lock him up!

It's not.

I didn't intend anything to be funny. What are you talking about?
Is Trump going to continue this insane Tweeting after he is inaugurated?
And is he going to continue to whine about being persecuted by the media for his presidency also?
Twitter is Trumps link to the PEOPLE, because the "media" can not be trusted to report the truth of what he thinks, believes, and intends to do.
(01-05-2017, 06:53 PM)Hugo Wrote: Twitter is Trumps link to the PEOPLE, because the "media" can not be trusted to report the truth of what he thinks, believes, and intends to do.

Fine and dandy. I've read that there really isn't a lot of security built around Twitter for a Presidential level.  He'll just keep tweeting though.  And if anyone questions him he'll say: "Wrong!" and "Lies" and "The Media...!" even if it's a matter of National Security.  I'm guessing that Trump doesn't tweet to his employees and business connections the way he tweets to the PEOPLE.  He would not let them in on all his executive moves. He protects his interests.  When is he going to support ours?.  A lot of Trump supporters used his acumen as a businessman as a reason to elect him. When will he start acting like this professional he is supposed to be?
(01-05-2017, 06:40 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 05:23 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Lock him up!

It's not.

I didn't intend anything to be funny. What are you talking about?

Pretty sure it was a play on what HE said and had the crowd chant about Hillary right?
(01-05-2017, 06:53 PM)Hugo Wrote: Twitter is Trumps link to the PEOPLE, because the "media" can not be trusted to report the truth of what he thinks, believes, and intends to do.

Sometimes I think you aren't deluded and then........
(01-05-2017, 06:47 PM)Juniper Wrote: Is Trump going to continue this insane Tweeting after he is inaugurated?

Lets hope so. He is his own biggest enemy and his Tweeting will lead to his ultimate fate.
(01-05-2017, 06:50 PM)Juniper Wrote: And is he going to continue to whine about being persecuted by the media for his presidency also?

He's an insane conspiracy theorist, of course he will.

It is a link that he "sound bites" people with. It doesn't really replace news conferences. I don't agree with your low opinion of the news media, with a few exceptions.
(01-05-2017, 08:46 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

It is a link that he "sound bites" people with. It doesn't really replace news conferences. I don't agree with your low opinion of the news media, with a few exceptions.

And it won't replace "news" conferences.  He will still have them  He will toy with the media like a fish on a line during them, and they (and you) will go nuts over it.  Then he will laugh and tweet something that will endear him even more to the PEOPLE who voted for him.
Hey, how hard would it be to guess Donald's Twitter pass word.

probably something easy like : qwerty
Doesn't matter who is the president elect, to attempt to explain policy issues with 140 characters is insane.
(01-05-2017, 09:00 PM)Hugo Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 08:46 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

And it won't replace "news" conferences.  He will still have them  He will toy with the media like a fish on a line during them, and they (and you) will go nuts over it.  Then he will laugh and tweet something that will endear him even more to the WACKO's who voted for him.

Fixed......
(01-05-2017, 09:07 PM)chuck white Wrote: Hey, how hard would it be to guess Donald's Twitter pass word.

probably something easy like : qwerty

More like Donald The Great.