Now, what did Trump do?
(01-24-2017, 07:29 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 07:18 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 07:02 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 06:33 PM)Juniper Wrote: Trump is so worried about his status. He is President but still claiming the popular vote is wrong. Mr. Small Hands indeed.
True, he should let the issue go, funny thing is the left is consumed by her winning the popular vote. She didn't. She didn't win anything.  There never was a contest for the popular vote.  Are you willing to admit she didn't win anything? If not I suspect he won't let the issue go as you will not admit the obvious.  She didn't win anything.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

I think you are mistaken. trump won the election but he did loose the popular vote. Having 3 million plus less votes does that. Having lost the popular vote means someone else won that.
Lol the election wasn't run for the popular vote. Just because you get more yardage on the football field doesn't mean you win.    What she did run for she lost ( " points")  for you to keep claiming you won just because you had the most yards is making you look extremely foolish and childish just as you are claiming about trump. ( I think Trump should let  go and move on) are you still confused?? There is rules and he won by the rules.  " yardage" doesn't matter.  To say  "yardage"  was the key to winning and Hillary would have won that battle  means you are speaking out you're behind unless you are a future reader. Are you a future reader?

I think you and many others look foolish by not understanding what is being said. Your conflating two different things. Winning the election is one, winning the popular vote is the other. The first result gets you in office. The second doesn't. They are two different things. How hard is that to understand.

I never claimed anything else.
(01-24-2017, 07:33 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 06:33 PM)Juniper Wrote: Trump is so worried about his status. He is President but still claiming the popular vote is wrong. Mr. Small Hands indeed.
True, he should let the issue go, funny thing is the left is consumed by her winning the popular vote. She didn't. She didn't win anything.  There never was a contest for the popular vote.  Are you willing to admit she didn't win anything? If not I suspect he won't let the issue go as you will not admit the obvious.  She didn't win anything.

What is it with right wing people saying "Are you willing to admit...."?  What the hell?  I'm not talking about who won the popular vote! I'm asking why Trump is making an issue of it?

Sigh.  He will never satisfy you.  Some people screamed about the election results being manipulated, and demanded answers.  the Russians may have (it appears to be so, IF we can believe intelligence reports) hacked the DNC.  Keep in mind it was the DNC, NOT the "election".  It is also rumored that in many states, it is more than possible (motor voter laws?) that "non citizens" could have voted.  Should that angle NOT be looked at as well as the DNC hacking?

Shouldn't ALL allegations of voter fraud be pursued?
For the record: I'm not disputing anything. I'm wondering why Trump cares? Why is he making an issue of it? I'M not disputing anything. I wonder why Trump IS?
(01-24-2017, 07:48 PM)Juniper Wrote: For the record:  I'm not disputing anything. I'm wondering why Trump cares?  Why is he making an issue of it?  I'M not disputing anything. I wonder why Trump IS?

Did you even bother to read.... "Shouldn't ALL allegations of voter fraud be pursued?"

oh fuck it. never mind.  I really don't care.
[Image: 2F7ED76F00000578-0-image-a-7_1450485464741.jpg]
Quote: Trump signed two presidential memoranda intended to expedite the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, but also signed three more longer-term and sweeping directives requiring American-made steel and changing the process of approving and regulating future pipeline and infrastructure projects.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/polit.../96988428/
I wonder if the increased cost of using American steel, will kill the project altogether?
Or will American steel become cheaper, because we gutted the EPA?

Quote: The Trump administration has instituted a media blackout at the Environmental Protection Agency and barred staff from awarding any new contracts or grants.
Emails sent to EPA staff since President Trump's inauguration on Friday and reviewed by the Associated Press detailed the specific prohibitions banning news releases, blog updates or posts to the agency's social media accounts.
The Trump administration has also ordered a "temporary suspension" of all new business activities at the department, including issuing task orders or work assignments to EPA contractors. The orders are expected to have a significant and immediate impact on EPA activities nationwide.
Quote:Tuesday, January 24th, 2017. Day 5.
+ Trump Imposes Freeze On EPA Grants And Contracts Pro Publica
    -- Administration Gags EPA Employees Until Further Notice Huffington Post
    -- Similar Gag Order Imposed On USDA Scientists BuzzFeed
    --  USDA Clarifies Says Studies Will Not Be Blocked [update] Reuters
    -- National Parks Twitter Account Tweets Climate Science That Is Quickly Deleted [update] Digg
+ Trump Signs Five Orders Reversing Pipeline Decisions, 'Streamlining' Process, And Mandating American Material Use USA Today
+ Trump Tells Congressional Leaders He Lost Popular Vote Due To Voter Fraud The Washington Post
    -- Trump Press Secretary Sean Spicer Cites Pew Brief As Voter Fraud Evidence, Author Refutes Connection Politico
    -- Read The Brief Here Pew Trusts
+ Trump Assembles Shadow Cabinet To Shape Bureaucracy Politico
+ Trump Will Keep Comey As FBI Director The New York Times
+ Trump White House Issues Statement: 'Leave Barron Alone' The Daily Caller
(01-24-2017, 08:33 PM)chuck white Wrote:
Quote: Trump signed two presidential memoranda intended to expedite the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, but also signed three more longer-term and sweeping directives requiring American-made steel and changing the process of approving and regulating future pipeline and infrastructure projects.

Requiring  American made steel? How does that work?
(01-24-2017, 08:52 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 08:33 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Requiring  American made steel? How does that work?

The way I see it.
Where ever American steel is going now, will get diverted to the pipeline. This can be replaced with imported steel.
(01-24-2017, 07:44 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

I think you are mistaken. trump won the election but he did loose the popular vote. Having 3 million plus less votes does that. Having lost the popular vote means someone else won that.
Lol the election wasn't run for the popular vote. Just because you get more yardage on the football field doesn't mean you win.    What she did run for she lost ( " points")  for you to keep claiming you won just because you had the most yards is making you look extremely foolish and childish just as you are claiming about trump. ( I think Trump should let  go and move on) are you still confused?? There is rules and he won by the rules.  " yardage" doesn't matter.  To say  "yardage"  was the key to winning and Hillary would have won that battle  means you are speaking out you're behind unless you are a future reader. Are you a future reader?

I think you and many others look foolish by not understanding what is being said. Your conflating two different things. Winning the election is one, winning the popular vote is the other. The first result gets you in office. The second doesn't. They are two different things. How hard is that to understand.

Trump did not play to win the popular neither did hillary.. what they played for Hillary lost. You have no idea how the game would have turned out if both were playing for the popular vote as do I. The right creamed the left in everything that was played for on this day ( except the president) trump beat hillary for the prize that both ran their campaigns for. It's amazing you insist that she won the popular vote. She didn't win anything, she only received o more votes. Period!!! Lol you are looking very foolish, what did she win? What did she get for winning????

What is it with right wing people saying "Are you willing to admit...."?  What the hell?  I'm not talking about who won the popular vote! I'm asking why Trump is making an issue of it?

The same reason you are making a issue of it. I don't care!!! Why do you???? We have a winner and both played by the same rules. Period. Cheers

Are you maybe saying kinda like illegal, vs legal immigrant?? The left seems to have a huge problem understanding that. Is this maybe similar? We are as " stupid" on the election results as the left is " as stupid " on legal immigration?

(01-24-2017, 09:10 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 07:02 PM)capitalist pig Wrote: True, he should let the issue go, funny thing is the left is consumed by her winning the popular vote. She didn't. She didn't win anything.  There never was a contest for the popular vote.  Are you willing to admit she didn't win anything? If not I suspect he won't let the issue go as you will not admit the obvious.  She didn't win anything.

Trump did not play to win the popular neither did hillary.. what they played for Hillary lost. You have no idea how the game would have turned out if both were playing for the popular vote as do I.  The right creamed the left in everything that was played for on this day ( except the president) trump beat hillary for the prize that  both ran their campaigns for.  It's amazing you insist that she won the popular vote. She didn't win anything,  she only received o more votes.  Period!!!  Lol you are looking very foolish,  what did she win?  What did she get for winning????  

How do you possibly make the money you claim you do with such poor comprehension?  We are talking about completely different things.   Laughing
(01-24-2017, 08:35 PM)chuck white Wrote: I wonder if the increased cost of using American steel, will kill the project altogether?
Or will American steel become cheaper, because we gutted the EPA?

Quote: The Trump administration has instituted a media blackout at the Environmental Protection Agency and barred staff from awarding any new contracts or grants.
Emails sent to EPA staff since President Trump's inauguration on Friday and reviewed by the Associated Press detailed the specific prohibitions banning news releases, blog updates or posts to the agency's social media accounts.
The Trump administration has also ordered a "temporary suspension" of all new business activities at the department, including issuing task orders or work assignments to EPA contractors. The orders are expected to have a significant and immediate impact on EPA activities nationwide.
lol gutted it in what 4 or 5 days since he was elected?? I do believe you are a bit unhinged on this chuck....

(01-24-2017, 09:12 PM)capitalist pig Wrote:

The same reason you are making a issue of it. I don't care!!! Why do you????  We have a winner and both played by the same rules. Period. Cheers

My god man, pay attention.
Juniper is NOT making an issue of it. She is clearly (and often) NOT making an issue of it. She correctly is asking why should the president of the United States care at this point who won the popular vote. As you (and most of us) have noted, Mr. Trump is president because he won the only vote that counts.

It seems petty, and may expose his lack of self esteem and his false ego, to feel the need to make this fraudulent claim. 

HE WON! 

As Tia (Juniper) so CLEARLY asks, why is he making an issue of it? 

Thanks Tia. So simple. So clear. So sad.
Ego,
(01-24-2017, 09:38 PM)chuck white Wrote: Ego,
Mind reader. The force is strong with you... I can't read his mind, can you? Who cares. I don't. Trump needs to let it go as does the left. You can't have a argument without two opposing views. The left keeps screaming about it that's why Trump's cares. If the left would or Trump would shut up argument done. You can't argue with yourself.

You object to the term "win" but if someone says she got more of the popular vote that's OK? how wierd.
You should go down a bottle of rum or something.
(01-24-2017, 07:48 PM)Juniper Wrote: For the record:  I'm not disputing anything. I'm wondering why Trump cares?  Why is he making an issue of it?  I'M not disputing anything. I wonder why Trump IS?

Because he is so fucking insecure.