Brexit, Trump and now the Patriots. What a year...
i haven't seen a lead that big blown since Hillary's 2016 presidential campaign.   Laughing
(02-06-2017, 10:57 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: i haven't seen a lead that big blown since Hillary's 2016 presidential campaign.   Laughing

What a sad, pathetic life you have with EVERYTHING filled with hateful politics. It was a great game with the best halftime show ever preformed by anyone and not once did I think of politics.
(02-06-2017, 11:48 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(02-06-2017, 10:57 AM)SFLiberal Wrote: i haven't seen a lead that big blown since Hillary's 2016 presidential campaign.   Laughing

What a sad, pathetic life you have with EVERYTHING filled with hateful politics. It was a great game with the best halftime show ever preformed by anyone and not once did I think of politics.

Hardly
and
It was not a great game, the 4th quarter comeback was great, before that it was a snoozer.

The commercials were seriously lacking entertainment value also, there was maybe one or two slightly clever and/or funny but besides that, totally boring and uninspired.

Says the guy with Trump derangement syndrome..... Big Grin

Are we talking popular or electoral ?
(02-06-2017, 12:56 PM)GPnative Wrote:

Hardly
and
It was not a great game, the 4th quarter comeback was great, before that it was a snoozer.

The commercials were seriously lacking entertainment value also, there was maybe one or two slightly clever and/or funny but besides that, totally boring and uninspired.

You probably should give up watching football. Yes it looked like a blow out for awhile and then came the biggest comeback in Superbowl history as Brady showed why he had won four other super bowls by cutting up the falcons like a surgeon.
Even what you call a snoozer was masterful work by the Falcons with some awesome runs and defense.

Hardly
and

Another example of two people seeing the same thing with different opposite views. The game was filled with spectacular plays by both teams, just they happened in their respected half's.

The show was HUGE with a huge cast of dancers and others that was very technically choreographed and preformed flawlessly. Add that to the spectacular pyrotechnic show also perfectly synced and you have the best show ever. imo  Laughing
(02-06-2017, 02:15 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Hardly
and

Another example of two people seeing the same thing with different opposite views. The game was filled with spectacular plays by both teams, just they happened in their respected half's.

The show was HUGE with a huge cast of dancers and others that was very technically choreographed and preformed flawlessly. Add that to the spectacular pyrotechnic show also perfectly synced and you have the best show ever. imo  Laughing
I didn't watch the half-time show, but agree that it was one hell of a football game! Even more fun when each team makes a few mistakes. 
No drama as good as the unscripted excitement provided by sport competition. We never know: Could be a snoozer, but more often does provide real drama. Not baseball, but still great entertainment.  Razz