Hey Democrats!
(02-08-2017, 10:47 PM)Oscar Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 10:30 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Well Oscar my Gremlin friend, I don't care to read this alt-right news with a twist site right now, but do sometimes. My question would be, do the folks that take advantage of something like this get access to or knowledge about ways to get help with their problems? I would hope so and if even just a few get help it would be great.

I just usually laugh at Seattle Politicians. You have to. Those city leader will drive you nuts. Then I vote against them. That all I can do.

Again. Do the folks that take advantage of something like this get access to or knowledge about ways to get help with their problems?
(02-08-2017, 10:47 PM)Oscar Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 10:30 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Well Oscar my Gremlin friend, I don't care to read this alt-right news with a twist site right now, but do sometimes. My question would be, do the folks that take advantage of something like this get access to or knowledge about ways to get help with their problems? I would hope so and if even just a few get help it would be great.

I just usually laugh at Seattle Politicians. You have to. Those city leader will drive you nuts. Then I vote against them. That all I can do.

Well it is a good entertainment value, if they get you to laugh.
(02-08-2017, 11:04 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Again. Do the folks that take advantage of something like this get access to or knowledge about ways to get help with their problems?

No, I have to help them with THEIR problems. I still work for the city of Seattle. I went back the streets. I got out of the Police office and I'm back in uniform. Okay, I'm a street cop again! Big Grin

A lot of cops have street names or "nick names" There is a female Officer in Grants Pass with street name of Robob**ch. Why would a nice women call herself that? Well as member of Grants Pass Police. She is an authority figure and has to protect you. Robo comes from the Robo Cop the movie and well she kinda acts like The name this Seattle restaurant. Yes, it's own by a women and staff with women. People have a sense of humor here.

Here another Mayor Mr. Ed's ideas You could new name for the Space Needle is now the Spaced out heroin Needle and Pike Place Public Market is now the Pike Place Public Drug Market.

That is all. Don't you wish I would same productive and take some photos? Maybe I should. Okay rant over.