Law enforcement have no sense of humor.
Quote:Tammy L. Felbaum, 58, of Seward, in southwestern Pennsylvania, entered the Westmoreland County Courthouse on Monday morning, placed her purse on the baggage X-ray equipment, then made comments that "she had guns and an Uzi and a rocket launcher in her purse," County Park Police Chief Kirk Nolan said Wednesday.

As she walked through the scanner, she told another officer, "I came here to shoot a judge," Nolan said.
He said officers searched her purse and did not find any weapons. Felbaum told police she was only kidding about her threats, Nolan said. He said she did not name a specific judge.
Felbaum nonetheless was charged with terroristic threats and disorderly conduct. She was being held Wednesday at the Westmoreland County Prison on $100,000 bail.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/real-...judge.html
(02-09-2017, 07:01 AM)chuck white Wrote:
Quote:Tammy L. Felbaum, 58, of Seward, in southwestern Pennsylvania, entered the Westmoreland County Courthouse on Monday morning, placed her purse on the baggage X-ray equipment, then made comments that "she had guns and an Uzi and a rocket launcher in her purse," County Park Police Chief Kirk Nolan said Wednesday.

As she walked through the scanner, she told another officer, "I came here to shoot a judge," Nolan said.
He said officers searched her purse and did not find any weapons. Felbaum told police she was only kidding about her threats, Nolan said. He said she did not name a specific judge.
Felbaum nonetheless was charged with terroristic threats and disorderly conduct. She was being held Wednesday at the Westmoreland County Prison on $100,000 bail.

"Law Enforcement Has No Sense Of Humor"? 

Words matter. That she didn't have the stuff in her purse doesn't absolve her of stupid remarks that might (just might) indicate she is a nut job maybe connected to others. 

She is "being held". Obviously a nut job, I'd hate to see he locked up for any long period, but she should be held and questioned until the authorities conclude for sure she is not "part of something".

Times have changed. Stupid remarks like this have consequences. 

Simply put: I think the cops did the right thing and I'm glad they didn't treat it with "a sense of humor".
(02-09-2017, 10:21 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Words matter. That she didn't have the stuff in her purse doesn't absolve her of stupid remarks that might (just might) indicate she is a nut job maybe connected to others. 

She is "being held". Obviously a nut job, I'd hate to see he locked up for any long period, but she should be held and questioned until the authorities conclude for sure she is not "part of something".

Simply put: I think the cops did the right thing and I'm glad they didn't treat it with "a sense of humor".

Rocket launcher, should have been a clue it was a joke.
(02-09-2017, 02:23 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 10:21 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Rocket launcher, should have been a clue it was a joke.

Well, we don't tell cancer jokes to people on chemo, we don't tell dirty jokes to 12 year old girls, and maybe airport security is not the place to tell jokes about weapons.
"I came here to shoot a judge"

Next time, shout "FIRE!" in a crowed building. When you have a job to protect all people, stating you are going to shoot a person is not a laughing matter.

*Face Palm*
I question her sense of humor. How stupid.
(02-09-2017, 04:54 PM)Oscar Wrote: "I came here to shoot a judge"

Next time, shout "FIRE!" in a crowed building. When you have a job to protect all people, stating you are going to shoot a person is not a laughing matter.

*Face Palm*

If she was going to shoot a judge, she wouldn't have told them.

(02-09-2017, 07:58 PM)chuck white Wrote:

*Face Palm*

I don't think you understand your own argument. 
But really, I'm past caring.

I know you have a hard life. Maybe you need more rest? Just wondering.
(02-09-2017, 09:40 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

*Face Palm*

Who needs rest, when you have coffee?
Twitch

Besides, does this woman look suspicious.

[Image: RS_phillyThumb2_x_20170208_TammyFelbaum.JPG]
(02-09-2017, 09:40 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

*Face Palm*

Who? Chucky?