Fail Blogs.
[Image: fail-owned-meat-origin-fail.jpg?w=500&h=266]
[Image: fail-owned-barstool-win.jpg?w=500&h=349]
[Image: fail-owned-eating-kids-fail.jpg?w=500&h=350]
Last week I was going by Wild River Pizza and someone messed with their little special of the day board and changed the lettering to read " HOT ANAL WITH BALLS $22" LOL. Laughing I should have gone back and snapped a picture of it.
[Image: mississippi-headlines.jpg]

Not that I can spell Mississippi. :roll:
These are so funny! I wish I knew how to post pic's; I'd go look for some. Keep 'em coming!
siskiyou Wrote:Last week I was going by Wild River Pizza and someone messed with their little special of the day board and changed the lettering to read " HOT ANAL WITH BALLS $22" LOL. Laughing I should have gone back and snapped a picture of it.

ROFL! I am sitting here trying to figure out what the original context was, but for the life of me, I can't! Laughing

Okay, so I was driving by there last night and looking at the beautiful waterfall they have out front and wondering to myself when it will get soaped. Laughing

I don't go by there often enough to know if it's already happened...but maybe I'll just take a detour more often just in case! Wink
[Image: fail-owned-extreme-fail.jpg]

One for the ladies. :shock:
Alaska Wrote:[Image: fail-owned-extreme-fail.jpg]

One for the ladies. :shock:
Sorry. he looks like he is shy a few marbles :shock:
Javajabbers Wrote:
siskiyou Wrote:Last week I was going by Wild River Pizza and someone messed with their little special of the day board and changed the lettering to read " HOT ANAL WITH BALLS $22" LOL. Laughing I should have gone back and snapped a picture of it.

ROFL! I am sitting here trying to figure out what the original context was, but for the life of me, I can't! Laughing

Okay, so I was driving by there last night and looking at the beautiful waterfall they have out front and wondering to myself when it will get soaped. Laughing

I don't go by there often enough to know if it's already happened...but maybe I'll just take a detour more often just in case! Wink
I drove by there the other day and a mom was letting her little kids stick their feet in the water. :shock:
Why is that strange? Am I missing something here? :shock: (I'm wondering about dunking your feet in water, not the smart guy that can't spell extreme.)
RobinBird Wrote:Why is that strange? Am I missing something here? :shock:
You mean the guy with the tattoo? Yeah, what was he trying to spell if anything?
Extreme without a T?
[Image: fail-owned-impression-fail.jpg]
Tribble Wrote:Extreme without a T?

OK Laughing
[Image: fail-owned-announcement-fail.jpg]
[Image: fail-owned-spelling-food-fail.jpg?w=500&h=328]
For Cletus:
[Image: fail-owned-disease-fail1.jpg]
[Image: fail-owned-et-light-fail.jpg]
[Image: fail-owned-basic-skill-fail.jpg]