Jack & the Beanstalk
Let's lighten up today. Maybe this "cute overload" video will help! Big Grin

Jack and the Beanstalk as told by a 2 year old.

That's really cute. Kids are smart.
(06-17-2011, 09:14 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Let's lighten up today. Maybe this "cute overload" video will help! Big Grin

Jack and the Beanstalk as told by a 2 year old.

Sad.
Some kids will prostitute themselves for one lousy sucker.

I posted that on the 17th with hopes of lightening the mood around here. Here it is 4 days later and as you can see...... it did diddly-squat.
(06-21-2011, 04:00 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I posted that on the 17th with hopes of lightening the mood around here. Here it is 4 days later and as you can see...... it did diddly-squat.

Just goes to prove.

Something...

I don't have a clue.

I never watch video's involving young children. I don't normally watch animal ones either, although I've sometimes posted them. I only do it because I figure some of the women like that sort of thing. I'm not even sure why anybody has kids myself. Smiling
(06-21-2011, 07:15 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(06-21-2011, 04:00 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I posted that on the 17th with hopes of lightening the mood around here. Here it is 4 days later and as you can see...... it did diddly-squat.

Just goes to prove.

Something...

I don't have a clue.

Yeah, me either. Wink
(06-21-2011, 07:23 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(06-21-2011, 07:15 PM)Wonky Wrote:

Just goes to prove.

Something...

I don't have a clue.

Yeah, me either. Wink

I don't know about you, but I find "not having a clue" kind of relaxing. Too much information plugs up my sinus. (Is there a plural for sinus? Who cares...too much information).

(06-21-2011, 09:57 PM)Wonky Wrote: I don't know about you, but I find "not having a clue" kind of relaxing. Too much information plugs up my sinus. (Is there a plural for sinus? Who cares...too much information).

I don't know about you, but I find all of this new found incessant niceties exhausting! [Image: tired-tired-weary-exhausted-smiley-.gif]

Outta here! Bye! Waving

[Image: yawn.gif]