Who sells live lobster (retail) in Medford?

Thu gulf state lobsters have an oily taste to them

[Image: oil-spill.jpg]
Walmart in Grants Pass used to have a lobster tank. You might call some of the other Walmart's in the valley.
(06-19-2011, 07:52 AM)GoCometsGo Wrote:
(06-18-2011, 11:08 PM)Crazylace Wrote: First of all, I stand by my opinion that Dungeness crab is far superior than lobsters in a tank, specifically on the west coast. Why do you think most places around here sell warm water lobster tails? They come frozen and therefore don't need a tank.
Personally, I don't care for them because they get a little tough on the grill.

Live lobster in a tank are almost always from the east coast, (east coast lobster have claws). I would rather eat Dungeness crab, canned crab, crab apples, crab grass or HAVE the crabs... than eat an east coast lobster. However, I would kick through a stack of crab to get to a properly prepared Pacific spiny lobster. Australian and Alaskan are particularly tasty.

Yes, I know this and totally agree. Smiling

I personally select my redtail perch. It's good to have a rechargeable filet knife so you can get those filets on ice. Flyfishing is the fun way. Then, there are some clams lying around close. It looks like I'll be settling for fall salmon this year. Bud used to come by and drop a trunk full of crab in the driveway to scurry around. That Klan rat would have made good crab bait.