Happy Fathers Day
One thing I am certain of is that we all had one even if you did not know him or he is gone.

I dont know that setting a day aside for fathers or mothers or lovers or country or Veterans or Presidents is necessary, but we do that in America and I am just going with the flow.

Oops, Sorry bout the intro.

And Happy Fathers day to all of you Dads.

I'm having a BBQ at my house today. Woohoo!
Happy fathers day to those who have one and to those who don't your Father in heaven loves you very much.
Happy Farter's Day! Ooopsie... I mean... Happy Father's Day! Wink
Happy Fathers Day to all of you. Its OK to make a special day for dads as long as its to the only day.
Happy father's day to all the guys out there.
Father's day, I have to look more carefully at the calender, I thought it was a day for large woman.... FAT HER 's day.
(06-19-2011, 06:50 AM)cletus1 Wrote: One thing I am certain of is that we all had one even if you did not know him or he is gone.

I dont know that setting a day aside for fathers or mothers or lovers or country or Veterans or Presidents is necessary, but we do that in America and I am just going with the flow.

Oops, Sorry bout the intro.

And Happy Fathers day to all of you Dads.

I'm having a BBQ at my house today. Woohoo!

I agree...I think?
Whatever: Don't hurt that a day is set aside.
And Hallmark loves it.
I understand Veterans Day, for instance, more clearly than these days form Mom's and Dad's.
Cousins day?

Happy Fathers day.

To those of you who made babies and left them, I wish you some kind of pain. For those of you who were somehow "robbed" of your babies, my heartfelt sympathy.
Damn details. They always make clear that life is never simple. And still, life is good, we choose the view to enjoy, and in that find salvation.

"God Bless The Child..."

I send love to the Devine Masculie

? Happy Father's Day ?

(and, no, I didn't miss-spell it) Big Grin
[Image: 264493_209583709078523_177516312285263_5...7453_n.jpg]

I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.

~ Bartrand Hubbard
[Image: 261991_219102038112504_113544412001601_7...9648_n.jpg]