GP: two arrested re: sex abuse involving a minor
Jesus Christ Wrote:Ponder Shame on you
[Image: gfc-shame_thumb%5B3%5D.jpg]

[Image: no-shame-game.jpg]

[Image: See-quarter-in-dogshit-Pick-it-up-with-n...=Advicejew]
PonderThis Wrote:[Image: See-quarter-in-dogshit-Pick-it-up-with-n...=Advicejew]

Even when the quarter is at the bottom?
[Image: quarterdiving.jpg]
I know Gordie personally and I really hope he's innocent of these charges. I will wait to form an opinion when this is all said and done.
well its time i weighed in on this issue again.I will remind you all again, gordie threatened my life as i was running for joco commissioner.He said the sheriff supported him against me and further he had a letter of recommendation from the sheriff.The sheriff really has a way with judgement doesnt he ?Now the matter of a fair trial in joco i doubt it.The thought that gordie had something on the "good ole boys" and they set him up, improbable but possible.A fair trial here never never, especially if Lindi Baker is the judge.In a high profile case like this is.No person has been found innocent in her court that i can remember recently.She has a way of resricting evidence that would help a defendants case.If he is truly guilty let the trial take place somewhere else, just my 2 cents. Smiling
Gordon is my half brother I am so disgusted by the things that he has done and I haven't spoke with him since these Things have come to light and it hurts me because I don't know why's and what the fck.....
(01-01-2022, 10:12 PM)Lillyn Wrote: Gordon is my half brother I am  so  disgusted by the  things that he has done and I haven't spoke with him since these  Things have come to light and it hurts me because I don't  know why's and what the fck.....

Is he still in Jail?
(01-03-2022, 10:50 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 10:12 PM)Lillyn Wrote: Gordon is my half brother I am  so  disgusted by the  things that he has done and I haven't spoke with him since these  Things have come to light and it hurts me because I don't  know why's and what the fck.....

Is he still in Jail?
Looks like it....

[Image: 1d23f222c71262f45cdf26ae92330990.jpg]

[Image: b6c937f75aa1f035a2137d1bc32a9acd.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Hmmm... those screen shots turned out like crap. Oh well.

(01-04-2022, 10:45 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Hmmm... those screen shots turned out like crap. Oh well.

How did you find them? And I thought showing mug shots was now banned?
(01-05-2022, 12:01 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-04-2022, 10:45 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Hmmm... those screen shots turned out like crap. Oh well.

VINE... online search.

https://vinelink.com/classic/#/search

(01-05-2022, 12:20 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 12:01 PM)tvguy Wrote:

VINE... online search.

https://vinelink.com/classic/#/search

Cool. Thanks
Wow Gordon was ages ago, Obama was President.
(01-08-2022, 12:10 AM)chuck white Wrote: Wow Gordon was ages ago, Obama was President.

So, we gotta blame him for that, right?

Wink
(01-08-2022, 12:10 AM)chuck white Wrote: Wow Gordon was ages ago, Obama was President.

I know weird. And  Lillyn just pops in and never says another Blink word