RogueWeather.com
A startup new online site just for our area. It will encompass weather, sports, hunting reports, fishing reports, and so much more. Give it a shot! It is just starting today and has a lot of things to work out over the next few days, but I believe it will become quite a success.

www.rogueweather.com
I hope all your buddies are there.
(06-24-2011, 04:03 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I hope all your buddies are there.

What does this mean? Unsure
I think everybody should be among like minded friends if that's what they so desire. I know sports, hunting, and fishing are big things in Larry's life. He'll probably like it there, and the more, the merrier. Smiling
So people interested in the weather so they can plan for their weekends are like minded? I think what I am trying to ask is, now that KGasso has changed the format, this particular place seems to be set aside for precisely what Larry posted. I know that he is not one of your favorites, but why not keep sniping to the other areas of the site?

I will be checking out the new rogue weather as time goes by to see if there is anything for me there. I travel a bit, I like to know what might happen.
Sounds to me like Larry has in mind conversing on sports, hunting, and fishing matters elsewhere. Far be it for me to tell him where to have those conversations. And why are you sniping at me? I only wished for him to be among buddies.

What the hell ?

Hunting

Etiam molestie, metus eu accumsan tempor, massa diam convallis est, non consequat dolor mauris a ipsum. Morbi ac magna sed lacus tristique adipiscing. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Sed bibendum lobortis nibh, accumsan vulputate justo molestie in. Nunc et metus quis justo fermentum aliquet porta sit amet leo. Phasellus porta hendrerit metus, sit amet dignissim magna adipiscing ut. In erat nisl, commodo sed venenatis vitae, eleifend vitae eros. Pellentesque a turpis non lorem condimentum varius eu a purus. Nunc sagittis bibendum risus a scelerisque. Fusce dapibus rutrum sem nec placerat. Sed pretium massa vel nisi venenatis in pulvinar quam tempor. Cras velit neque, consequat ac fermentum at, gravida eget augue. Aliquam pulvinar fermentum fermentum. Morbi eget lacinia odio.

Camping is similar. I can only guess Larry owns stock in this startup or somethin'.
Its dummy text.
Quote:Dummy text: Its function as a filler or as a tool for comparing the visual impression of different typefaces
Dummy text is text that is used in the publishing industry or by web designers to occupy the space which will later be filled with 'real' content. This is required when, for example, the final text is not yet available. Dummy text is also known as 'fill text'. It is said that song composers of the past used dummy texts as lyrics when writing melodies in order to have a 'ready-made' text to sing with the melody. Dummy texts have been in use by typesetters since the 16th century.
http://www.blindtextgenerator.com/about-lorem-ipsum
(06-24-2011, 07:26 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Its dummy text.

I don't think anyone was expecting it to be very cerebral. Laughing
(06-24-2011, 07:30 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(06-24-2011, 07:26 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Its dummy text. Dummy. Razz

I don't think anyone was expecting it to be very cerebral. Laughing

I could have posted it this way you know...
Funny how much it looks like Latin or Spanish.
I could care less about the weather you find that info anywhere anytime. The camping and fishing stuff might be interesting but I doubt it. I say this because the mail tribune has a weekly outdoor section and I'm not so sure this new site will be any better.
I hope so ,We'll see.
It's usually representative of classical Latin:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum
Thanks Larry...it's a great site!
Looks like the (latin?) is gone and the site is getting set up to launch. If it lives up to promises, it might be ok.