What Kind of Dog are You? Find Out! :)
If your personality traits were matched to a particular breed of dog, which would you resemble? Take our quiz for fun and find out.

QUIZ------> http://www.ivillage.com/what-kind-dog-ar...7-q-291403

I'm a Jack Russell Terrier:

"This pint-sized explorer is the Magellan of the canine world. Always ready for adventure, the Jack Russell Terrier is known to wander off at a moment's notice. Her life is never dull, and entertainment is key. Accepting in nature, she makes friends easily and is usually the center of attention wherever she goes. Her high energy and upbeat personality make the Jack Russell Terrier a fun-loving part of any family."
I get a "service unavailable" message. I sure wouldn't want to be thought of as a Jack Russel Terrier though (although I've known some likeable enough ones). I'm a sucker for dog intelligence. I've had more of these dogs than any other kind:

[Image: logo]
(06-25-2011, 03:26 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I get a "service unavailable" message. I sure wouldn't want to be thought of as a Jack Russel Terrier though (although I've known some likeable enough ones). I'm a sucker for dog intelligence. I've had more of these dogs than any other kind:

What's wrong with being likeable, eh?
I can't even remember the last time I humped someone's leg.Razz
I fixed the link.
(06-25-2011, 03:26 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I get a "service unavailable" message. I sure wouldn't want to be thought of as a Jack Russel Terrier though (although I've known some likeable enough ones). I'm a sucker for dog intelligence. I've had more of these dogs than any other kind:

I took the test for you and guess what? You are a Jack Russel! Laughing
OK, I took the test, and guess what - I'm a Jack Russell Terrier. Now I'm really pissed. Somebodies gonna get bit for this.
I came up Jack Russell too.
Something haywire.
I was sure Id be a cat.
Well, you know, Ponder is always calling me a _________(deleted by admin).
(06-25-2011, 04:45 PM)Wonky Wrote: I came up Jack Russell too.
Something haywire.
I was sure Id be a cat.

Funny, he never seems to say anything about a picture. Big Grin

[Image: horse_ass.jpg]
(06-25-2011, 04:48 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(06-25-2011, 04:45 PM)Wonky Wrote: I came up Jack Russell too.
Something haywire.
I was sure Id be a cat.

Funny, he never seems to say anything about a picture. Big Grin

[Image: horse_ass.jpg]

I have no response.
Oh that's too easy. You always have a response. Smiling
I was a cocker spaniel......don't think so!! Big Grin
Here's a dirty skunk for those that feel left out:

[Image: hike14.jpg]
What the hell? I'm a St Bernard! LOL!
(06-25-2011, 04:40 PM)PonderThis Wrote: OK, I took the test, and guess what - I'm a Jack Russell Terrier. Now I'm really pissed. Somebodies gonna get bit for this.

[Image: scooby_doo_2.jpg]
Saint Bernard
What kind of dog are you?

The Saint Bernard is a devoted and gentle giant. Her calm personality allows her to relate well to children and adults alike while satisfying her need for companionship. She is at home in nature and enjoys exercise, though she is not particularly fond of traditional forms of play. Her coat requires weekly brushing to keep it neat and can be left long or cut short for versatility. She's relaxed in most situations, and her hassle-free nature can't be beat.

Read More http://www.ivillage.com/what-kind-dog-ar...z1QLPWkJnt

not
(06-25-2011, 07:15 PM)blondemom Wrote: Saint Bernard
What kind of dog are you?

The Saint Bernard is a devoted and gentle giant. Her calm personality allows her to relate well to children and adults alike while satisfying her need for companionship. She is at home in nature and enjoys exercise, though she is not particularly fond of traditional forms of play. Her coat requires weekly brushing to keep it neat and can be left long or cut short for versatility. She's relaxed in most situations, and her hassle-free nature can't be beat.

Read More http://www.ivillage.com/what-kind-dog-ar...z1QLPWkJnt

not

I wanna be a St Bernard! (sniff) Big Grin

(06-25-2011, 05:35 PM)HoneyhalfWitch Wrote: What the hell? I'm a St Bernard! LOL!

me too.Blink
I'm a mutt?
German Shepard. Seems I like my pack and not strangers. Plus I'm dedicated and dependable.

Wow, that's like soooo boring!

Anyone else who takes the test - could you please post your description? I'm curious to read them - who comes up with these things anyway??

The German Shepherd is a workaholic. Intent on business, this loyal breed is always on patrol. Suspicious of strangers, she defends her territory with a fierce reproach. When it comes to affection, she is tender and loving toward her pack and feels a deep responsibility for their well-being. Mental and physical exercise both appeal equally to the German Shepherd, and her intelligence is further enhanced by her dedicated nature. When it comes to dependability, the German Shepherd has the market cornered.

I am a Jack Russell Terrier.

This pint-sized explorer is the Magellan of the canine world. Always ready for adventure, the Jack Russell Terrier is known to wander off at a moment's notice. Her life is never dull, and entertainment is key. Accepting in nature, she makes friends easily and is usually the center of attention wherever she goes. Her high energy and upbeat personality make the Jack Russell Terrier a fun-loving part of any family.