What "Mind Candy" do you like?
(06-26-2011, 05:03 PM)Snowlover Wrote: I have had a love of books and reading since I was 12. Funny thing is I haven't read a book in a year. The day I started dialysis. I can't concentrate on a book. Weird.

Does not sound so weird. I mean, damn, you are dealing with a major thing that would mess with my mind, for sure.
I hope something could happen to change your concentration. Life without books is tough.
Good luck.

(06-26-2011, 07:19 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(06-26-2011, 05:03 PM)Snowlover Wrote: I have had a love of books and reading since I was 12. Funny thing is I haven't read a book in a year. The day I started dialysis. I can't concentrate on a book. Weird.

Does not sound so weird. I mean, damn, you are dealing with a major thing that would mess with my mind, for sure.
I hope something could happen to change your concentration. Life without books is tough.
Good luck.

i am lucky as I qualified to get on the donor list. But the average wait is two years and I have been on it for about 9 months. So I encourage healthy stupid young men to ride motorcycles drunk with no helmet!! Ninja Just kidding!!!
(06-26-2011, 07:39 PM)Snowlover Wrote: i am lucky as I qualified to get on the donor list. But the average wait is two years and I have been on it for about 9 months. So I encourage healthy stupid young men to ride motorcycles drunk with no helmet!! Ninja Just kidding!!!

That's actually pretty funny, in a morbid sort of way. I don't suppose you'd want a donor organ from some old geezer that crashes his Harley sober. Smiling
(06-26-2011, 07:49 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(06-26-2011, 07:39 PM)Snowlover Wrote: i am lucky as I qualified to get on the donor list. But the average wait is two years and I have been on it for about 9 months. So I encourage healthy stupid young men to ride motorcycles drunk with no helmet!! Ninja Just kidding!!!

That's actually pretty funny, in a morbid sort of way. I don't suppose you'd want a donor organ from some old geezer that crashes his Harley sober. Smiling

Well if he is relatively health and has never had high blood pressure or taken high blood pressure pills......beggars can't be choosy!!!! ( I can't for the life of me remember how to spell choosy.)
(06-26-2011, 07:55 PM)Snowlover Wrote:
(06-26-2011, 07:49 PM)PonderThis Wrote:

Well if he is relatively health and has never had high blood pressure or taken high blood pressure pills......beggars can't be choosy!!!! ( I can't for the life of me remember how to spell choosy.)

1. Choosy works just fine.

2. You are not a beggar.

3. For what it's worth, we send good thoughts into your space.

4. It's not worth much, but don't hurt.

5. I dunno. All lists should have a #5.