[Image: f3DpL.jpg]
I'm not sure I read that one right. Big Grin

[Image: little-old-ladies-still2.jpg]
Where will this end?

[Image: 10-Words-You-Need-to-Stop-Misspelling-The-Oatmeal.jpg]
Yep, now that's what I'm talkin' about! Laughing
As they say, this is a loose-lose situation. Big Grin

[Image: loose-lose.jpg?w=500&h=267]
(06-26-2011, 08:56 PM)PonderThis Wrote: As they say, this is a loose-lose situation. Big Grin

[Image: loose-lose.jpg?w=500&h=267]

Pretend the extra o is a hemorrhoid on the word??? I LOVE it!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Okay, we must search for its and it's Cool
[Image: bob-its.500.gif]
[Image: bobsqu.gif]
Yep...read 'em and weep. Wink

[Image: high_five.gif]
So, do I lie down to sleep or lie about sleeping when I lay down?

(In my school they only taught puncation and spelling) !, + = good gramer.
r-o-u-g-h = ruff
t-o-u-g-h = tuff
b-o-u-g-h=bow (as in kneel, not as a ribbon on a package)
s-l-o-u-g-h=sloo

How does anyone learn English?????
(06-28-2011, 02:40 PM)Crone Wrote: r-o-u-g-h = ruff
t-o-u-g-h = tuff
b-o-u-g-h=bow (as in kneel, not as a ribbon on a package)
s-l-o-u-g-h=sloo

How does anyone learn English?????

The same way we learn punctuation. Laughing
Oh Jeez what is the matter with you people. I thinke you're ass reday to share your secrets with wet people tghat care if your smell is the same as cann do. Ninja Rolling Eyes
(06-28-2011, 07:45 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Oh Jeez what is the matter with you people. I thinke you're ass reday to share your secrets with wet people tghat care if your smell is the same as cann do. Ninja Rolling Eyes

Twat did u say? Razz

(06-28-2011, 07:45 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Oh Jeez what is the matter with you people. I thinke you're ass reday to share your secrets with wet people tghat care if your smell is the same as cann do. Ninja Rolling Eyes
Are you drunk? What did you say?
(06-29-2011, 07:51 AM)rainylady Wrote:
Are you drunk? What did you say?

RainyLady, I have enormous intuitive powers, can see through walls, am faster than a speeding bullet, and can leap tall buildings. (Once I get a good running start)

I suspect you are a foxy lady with a kind disposition, well meaning and care about people you know and our good earth. I'll bet you enjoy long walks in the woods in the cool of the evening, taking in the sounds, sights, and fragrance of the fern filled meadows and stands of magnificent trees.

So, may I suggest please, that before you post a comment like that above, you pause for a moment and give it some thought. My guess is that in doing so, you will be well received and carefully read when you post.

With love, fellowship, the companionship offered at this site, and all good wishes, I say these things with all the grace I can muster.

I don't pretend to nearly understand all of RL's posts, but I must confess with my intuitive skills I could not understand Clete's point either. I assumed it was well meaning, as most of them are, and figured it like one of Illc's posts I similarly couldn't understand either, but probably was witty.
yer awl Nutts .
(06-29-2011, 09:13 AM)Wonky Wrote: RainyLady, I have enormous intuitive powers, can see through walls, am faster than a speeding bullet, and can leap tall buildings. (Once I get a good running start)

I suspect you are a foxy lady with a kind disposition, well meaning and care about people you know and our good earth. I'll bet you enjoy long walks in the woods in the cool of the evening, taking in the sounds, sights, and fragrance of the fern filled meadows and stands of magnificent trees.

So, may I suggest please, that before you post a comment like that above, you pause for a moment and give it some thought. My guess is that in doing so, you will be well received and carefully read when you post.

With love, fellowship, the companionship offered at this site, and all good wishes, I say these things with all the grace I can muster.

For crying out loud, Wonky.
It seems you feel you can insult people if you use enough flowery language.
My gawd, who appointed you the guardian around here?
"With love, fellowship, the companionship offered at this site, and all good wishes, I say these things with all the grace I can muster": BULLONEY

He's a union man, and basically bases it on longevity. Smiling