Guns don't kill people...
This is an official apology then. I guess I don't know your real feelings on things, only that you've attacked me several times. Maybe it only seems like gun nuts are usually the ones doing that, and I was wrong. I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions. OK?

[Image: customer-service-cartoon-thumb.jpg]
Re: Man Tells Dog to Kill Bunny in Front of Kids
tvguy Wrote:
Uncle Wrote:
Tia Wrote:
Do you want someone to?
Of course not! But sometimes I am shocked by what gets defended around here.

Frincestance?
I don't have a gotcha moment in mind, but sometimes the more right leaning on here defend the strangest things while vilifying others that are the same behavior. I think someone who hunts animals might find this guys behavior acceptable, for example.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(07-06-2011, 05:41 PM)PonderThis Wrote: This is an official apology then. I guess I don't know your real feelings on things, only that you've attacked me several times. I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions. Maybe it only seems like gun nuts are usually the ones doing that, and I was wrong. OK?

[Image: customer-service-cartoon-thumb.jpg]

Attack you? I may have disagreed with you on something, but attack you? Can you cite an example of that?

(Why the hell do I even bother here?)
Maybe one man's mosquito bite is another mans attack. Smiling
Uncle
Forum User
Warning Level: 0%

Re: Hell No - We Won't Glow
Maybe this is just a stupid idea, but how about you just don't go into the wilderness with a gun in the first place? Take up hiking if you like the area, but why shoot at anything?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uncle
Forum User
Warning Level: 0%

Re: Hell No - We Won't Glow
Cometmom Wrote:
Uncle Wrote:
Maybe this is just a stupid idea, but how about you just don't go into the wilderness with a gun in the first place? Take up hiking if you like the area, but why shoot at anything?
Are you one of those who would rather there be no hunting and no guns?
I don't have a problem with guns themselves but some of the people who have them need to be studied. Hunting for food is just an old fashioned and stupid way to eat. Go shopping, it's like a miracle.
That Ponder knows he's a very bad dog, and he's immensely sorry already for the harm he's caused. Smiling

[Image: BadDog.jpg]
good dog
[Image: dog%20funny%20picture%20good%20bad.jpg]
This reminds me of a contractor I used to know. One day his truck wouldn't start and in frustration he started plunging holes in the hood with a screwdriver. He stabbed it to death several times. Smiling

Arizona man sentenced for shooting his car

A western Arizona man has received a three-month sentence after authorities say he shot his Camaro because it wouldn't start and then refused to come out of his home.

The Kingman Daily Miner reports Lauriano Lawrence Lovato went out to his car April 13, and when it wouldn't start, he fired two rounds through the windshield and into the dashboard.

Neighbors called police, and Lovato was eventually arrested after a lengthy standoff.

The Kingman man pleaded guilty to one count of discharging a gun unlawfully within city limits and was sentenced to three years probation and 90 days jail time.