RogueValleyForum.com
Craigslist funny stuff - Printable Version

+- RogueValleyForum.com (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Craigslist funny stuff (/showthread.php?tid=10833)

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - tvguy - 08-12-2014

This is just silly IMOSmiling

SPUR OF THE MOMENT YARD SALE BY APPT TUESDAY ONLY (ASHLAND)
image 1

tuesday 2014-08-12

start time : 11 am
We have parking issues, so I will be having people over 3 at a time.
Three people at 11
Three people at 12
and so on until 2PM
Please call for appt show contact info OR 488-0125
I'm selling a lot of yard ornaments, benches, utility dolly, wrought iron table and chairs, wrought iron coffee table, od gates, some misc. You'll just have to come and see. First come, first serve, basis
Cash please.
OVER 100 YEAR OLD ASHLAND PRIMITIVE

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - tvguy - 08-18-2014

This gut has been posting this stuff fro a couple days or more. One post earliwer he was bragging about how he confronted The State Water Master on his property and asked him if he wanted to meet his makerUnsure
I guess meaning he had a gun.
Sounds like a nut to meRazz What's the point in making a The State Water Master obtain legal paperwork?

ALERT ALERT (Oregon)
The State Water Master cannot enter your property without legal paperwork and a Deputy Sheriff with him, they are not sworn peace officers and cannot threaten or harass you.
Pump all the water you need to for your hay and pasture crop.

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - tvguy - 08-23-2014

The "POND shop"??? LMFAO sooooooo funny! OMG the greatest proof of people getting dumber by the minute! Hahahaha! Just like when people like to spell cords with an "H" (chords)!!! If it plugs in, its a cord. If you play it on guitar, its a chord. And its a "PAWN shop dear LOL. Jesus, are people really this dumb? Seriously? The POND shop? I'm gonna go watch "Pond Stars" now. Bahahahahaha! My rant is over now... drunken CL strikes again!

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - Tiamat - 08-23-2014

Garage Sale, well kinda....
ITS IN THE CAR PORT NEXT TO THE GARAGE!
Saturday 8/23/14 8:00AM
to
Sunday 8/24/14 9:00AM

All kinds of stuff. Furniture including a broke ass couch, a funky leather couch and other such items. A groovy boat with electric trolling motor and trailer. Clothes, cause its a garage-ish sale, theres always clothes at these things. Retro game systems, a few Nintendo systems and Playstation systems (first consoles of each PS1 and NES). Old computer bits, from days of yor, and even a working newer-ish one. New hand made scarves for the fashionable type that buy those aforementioned clothes. Carburetors for things that go vroom. Bike bits and parts. A bunch of movie posters and GIANT vinyl movie banners. And the best part of all, a BRAND NEW IN BOX NEVER OPENED CHIA PET WILLIE from that friggin duck dynasty tv "show"!

Big things are marked but we ran out of tags so just come on up and make us offers on our stuff.

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - tvguy - 08-23-2014

(08-23-2014, 07:29 AM)Tiamat Wrote: Garage Sale, well kinda....
ITS IN THE CAR PORT NEXT TO THE GARAGE!
Saturday 8/23/14 8:00AM
to
Sunday 8/24/14 9:00AM

All kinds of stuff. Furniture including a broke ass couch, a funky leather couch and other such items. A groovy boat with electric trolling motor and trailer. Clothes, cause its a garage-ish sale, theres always clothes at these things. Retro game systems, a few Nintendo systems and Playstation systems (first consoles of each PS1 and NES). Old computer bits, from days of yor, and even a working newer-ish one. New hand made scarves for the fashionable type that buy those aforementioned clothes. Carburetors for things that go vroom. Bike bits and parts. A bunch of movie posters and GIANT vinyl movie banners. And the best part of all, a BRAND NEW IN BOX NEVER OPENED CHIA PET WILLIE from that friggin duck dynasty tv "show"!

Big things are marked but we ran out of tags so just come on up and make us offers on our stuff.

A broke ass couchRazz

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - tvguy - 08-31-2014

Wow. I can't imagine paying $2.50 each for 2 to 3 in trout?

Stock Your Ponds with Rainbow Trout - $400 (Ashland, Oregon)

Fingerlings available. $400.oo minimum order (200 - 2 to 3" trout) plus $100 delivery (Jackson County, Oregon). No Self Deliveries.

No guarantee of survival after delivery; Ponds should have water conducive to healthy trout. Well oxygenated and aerated, temperature under 68 degrees, Little to no moss (too much plant life will take oxygen out of water at night causing fish kill); Depth 15' or deeper to insulate from heat and give refuge from predators; No Bass - unless you simply want to feed the Bass - Rule: if Bass are present, Trout stocked must be larger that the largest Bass present.

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - tvguy - 09-05-2014

Unbelievable that ANYONE could be stupid enough to buy this crap or think they need it, But Hey it's AshlandLaughingLaughing

I've heard of those who believe in Chem trails. And I know that some worry about EMF's. But smart meters???

Orgonite: Protects from EMFs, smart meters, and Chemtrails - $5 (Medford / Ashland)

condition: new
Orgonite is a mixture of catalyzed fiberglass resin with metal shavings, particles or powders, and crystals poured into molds. Orgonite basically is a substance which functions as a self-driven, continuously-operating, highly efficient energy transmutation device, drawing in negative life energy and transmuting it into positive energy.

Put it around your home, electronics, car, and plant it in the garden.

I am giving a deal for $5 a piece, or $85 for 20 pieces - hockey puck size.

[Image: 00n0n_dXQ7DbkyBFW_600x450.jpg]

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - chuck white - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 05:17 PM)tvguy Wrote: .....

I've heard of those who believe in Chem trails. ......

Chem trails died for your sins

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - tvguy - 09-05-2014

Apparently there are some unsmart people Razzwith loopy ideas about smart meters, sheesh.

There’s a lot of talk about smart meters and how they can help communities use power more efficiently, conserving energy and thus reducing costs. However, some claim that smart meters are hazardous to human health, emitting dangerous high frequency radio waves that can cause illness and disease.

http://earthtechling.com/2012/08/top-6-common-myths-about-smart-meter-danger-exposed/

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - tvguy - 09-18-2014

CL pathetic stuff Sad

Looking for a decent running car thats just sitting there (medford)

1985 Any clean car fuel : gas transmission : other title status : clean
Hey there my fiancée and I are getting married next month and have a son due February. I just got blessed with a job at a resturaunt but the hours will be short because I am training and they aren't open very long. I was wondering if anyone is out there that can help my fiancée and I with getting a car. I don't have any money right now because I have money set aside for marriage papers and getting a license. I would pay it off with either every check I get or monthly (can't use all we need some maternity cloths and I need to purchase some slacks and white shirts but I will go to good will). I can discuss the payments with anyone who is willing to help. I can also go to your house and work some or all off if you are ok with that I am young and hardworking. I've done fraiming and citing but I also have a work schedule. Please email me or text my wife and I if you can help. Thank you and god bless.

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - tvguy - 09-27-2014

Interesting.

Found hat and knife - $1 (Grants Pass, Ore.)

If this is your hat and knife, you might want to come back where you lost it and make things right! If you know who's hat and knife this is, please tell. The owner of these items could be in serious trouble. Game cameras take excellent pic's and videos, not to mention sticky fingerprints on knife and sweaty hatband! It's just a matter of time before someone recognizes you or your hat and knife. When I put names to faces it will be too late for a deal. Just think, there might be a significant reward for information regarding O.M.M.P. garden thieves on Riverbanks Rd. last weekend. Call
show contact info
Any information will be confidential. In short time I will be placing pic's and video's on craigslist u-tube, and facebook, for I.D. purpose and to mark you as a" f------ thieves" could get kind of embarrassing if not ugly!

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - Valuesize - 09-27-2014

(09-27-2014, 11:28 AM)tvguy Wrote: Interesting.

If this is your hat and knife, you might want to come back where you lost it and make things right! If you know who's hat and knife this is, please tell. The owner of these items could be in serious trouble. Game cameras take excellent pic's and videos, not to mention sticky fingerprints on knife and sweaty hatband! It's just a matter of time before someone recognizes you or your hat and knife. When I put names to faces it will be too late for a deal. Just think, there might be a significant reward for information regarding O.M.M.P. garden thieves on Riverbanks Rd. last weekend. Call
show contact info
Any information will be confidential. In short time I will be placing pic's and video's on craigslist u-tube, and facebook, for I.D. purpose and to mark you as a" f------ thieves" could get kind of embarrassing if not ugly!

The www is a whole, new, wild wild west isn't it? Laughing

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - tvguy - 09-27-2014

(09-27-2014, 11:46 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(09-27-2014, 11:28 AM)tvguy Wrote: Interesting.

show contact info

The www is a whole, new, wild wild west isn't it? Laughing

Smiling Well the pot plants are budding right now. I have six different neighbors who have plants that are budding right now.
For some thieves it's too hard to resist. The post above? IMO it's a bluff.

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - Tiamat - 10-03-2014

This wasn't actually on Craigslist, but it was posted by the MPD.:

Medford Police
September 30 · Edited
Good Morning on this Tuesday, that last day of September!

The gentlemen that struck our radar van with his truck called us last night after seeing his truck on Facebook, so that is being take care of

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - Wonky3 - 10-03-2014

(10-03-2014, 08:21 AM)Tiamat Wrote: This wasn't actually on Craigslist, but it was posted by the MPD.:

Medford Police
September 30 · Edited

The gentlemen that struck our radar van with his truck called us last night after seeing his truck on Facebook, so that is being take care of

Curious Tia;
Where did you see this posted? Medford Police have a site online?

(10-03-2014, 08:31 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(10-03-2014, 08:21 AM)Tiamat Wrote: This wasn't actually on Craigslist, but it was posted by the MPD.:

Medford Police
September 30 · Edited

Curious Tia;

Yes they do! And it's often very dry and funny.

(10-03-2014, 08:33 AM)Tiamat Wrote:

Medford Police
September 30 · Edited

Curious Tia;

Care to share the link?

(10-03-2014, 08:34 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Medford Police
September 30 · Edited

Curious Tia;

Care to share the link?

medfordpolicedepartment

(10-03-2014, 08:36 AM)Tiamat Wrote:
(10-03-2014, 08:34 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Medford Police
September 30 · Edited

Curious Tia;

Care to share the link?

medfordpolicedepartment

Thanks. (Guess I could have searched for that Embarrassed )

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - tvguy - 10-03-2014

Medford Police
September 30 · Edited

Curious Tia;

As this report is funny. Funny to me because some forum member have complained about the radar van ( Ponder I think). I used to say Holy crap the van driver even puts up a sign warning people he is ahead and it's not like he is hiding anywayLaughingLaughing

And this dude comes along and runs in to the van?? WAAAaaa hahahah