RogueValleyForum.com
Craigslist funny stuff - Printable Version

+- RogueValleyForum.com (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Craigslist funny stuff (/showthread.php?tid=10833)

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - Scrapper - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 11:09 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 05:30 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 08:02 AM)chuck white Wrote: Laughing I wasn't talking about the tweekers they evicted. The county has no teeth on enforcement.

Jo Co enforcement officer. HEY, MOVE THAT THING!

[Image: image23.jpg]

Wow. Ugly! Can you BELIVE that awful hat? 

Reminds me of Mark Seligman.  I think that's his hat.

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - Wonky3 - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 11:55 AM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-12-2015, 11:09 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 05:30 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 08:02 AM)chuck white Wrote: Laughing I wasn't talking about the tweekers they evicted. The county has no teeth on enforcement.

Jo Co enforcement officer. HEY, MOVE THAT THING!

[Image: image23.jpg]

Wow. Ugly! Can you BELIVE that awful hat? 

Reminds me of Mark Seligman.  I think that's his hat.

Mark a neighbor, or someone you think the rest of us might know? 

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - tvguy - 12-12-2015

(12-11-2015, 05:12 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(12-10-2015, 01:49 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-09-2015, 09:12 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(12-09-2015, 04:39 PM)tvguy Wrote:  

This stuff is pure comedy. I read this to my wife and we both LOLded out loud Razz

looking for rv space/private - $280 (talent/Medford /central point)
[Image: 00p0p_kzfFDaCDevw_600x450.jpg]
 [url=http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams][/url]

hey I'm looking for private property to put my camp trailer on to live.i would only need electric hook up and my space and privacy to come and go as I please.i would be willing to do work trade or possibly pay extra for other amenities such as wifi,cable, laundry facilities ect.im 30ish,female single no kids or pets with me, although I do have visitors occasionally of the human and animal variety. I'm big on music, but try to be respectful with that.i smoke weed everyday, as it is my medicine.i would describe myself as artsy,musical,animal lover, also I am very friendly most of the time.if you think you have the right spot, get back to me with your details put fireball in subject please, thanks peace, love and light

I'm sure he can find peace and prosperity in Ashlandia.

It's a SHE , not Jake from State farm Razz  WE thought the funny part was that she smokes weed "EVERY DAY" and that she is "very friendly MOST OF THE TIME".

Just for the record it's actually illegal to live in a travel trailer unless it's in a park designed for that purpose. You can't even live in one ( In Jackson county) on your own land.

Really?  I suppose it's a matter of enforcement/nuisance, but I know of several instances over the years where people have lived in their camp trailers while they built their house.

Yes way, really Smiling Yes I've also seen it a lot being an electrician. I guess it's not enforced in most cases where it's obvious living in a camp trailer is temporary. I don't think it's enforced much unless someone complains.

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - bbqboy - 12-12-2015

I disagree. I know Jackson County uses Google Earth images for code enforcement. My friend that lives in Wimer had it used against him in court. They really have a stick up their rear in Jackson County.

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - tvguy - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 01:30 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I disagree. I know Jackson County uses Google Earth images for code enforcement. My friend that lives in Wimer had it used against him in court. They really have a stick up their rear in Jackson County.

You disagree that the code against living in a camp trailer is not always enforced? I can show you two people who do this and live near me who have been there over ten years. The county is aware of both of them.
And like I said I've seen dozens of people living in motor homes, fifth wheels or travel travel trailers while their house is built.

As far as Jackson County useing Google Earth images for code enforcement. I think they use that when they need to or when they can find where someone built something and didn't get a permit. They go after them when they can get money.
But there has always been junk yards, excessive solid waste, tires etc on properties that they don't bother UNLESS someone turns them in.
I can show a property that has THOUSANDS of tires on it and the county has known about this for 20 years.The tires are still there because removing them will cost a small fortune.

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - chuck white - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 01:30 PM)bbqboy Wrote: I disagree. I know Jackson County uses Google Earth images for code enforcement. My friend that lives in Wimer had it used against him in court. They really have a stick up their rear in Jackson County.

Isn't google earth hear-say.

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - Wonky3 - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 03:04 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Isn't google earth hear-say.

I guess that would have to be see-say. 

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - tornado - 12-21-2015

From craigslist, Boise

x prohibited[?]

Posted: about a month ago
print
 Democrat Convention Schedule (Save the Date!)

Democratic National Convention Schedule (Save the Date!) Saturday, 27 August 2016

11:15 AM
Free lunch, medical marijuana, and bus ride to the Convention. Forms distributed for Food Stamp enrollment.

2:30 PM
Group Voter Registration for Undocumented Immigrants.

4:00 PM
Opening Flag Burning Ceremony - Sponsored by CNN

4:15 PM
Address on "Being the Real You" By: Rachel Dolezal, former Head of the Seattle NAACP and Caitlyn Jenner

4:30 PM
"How to Bank $200 Million as a Public Servant and Claim to be Broke" by Hillary Clinton

4:45 PM
"How to have a successful career without ever having a job, and still avoid paying taxes!" - A Seminar Moderated by Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson

5:00 PM
Medals of Freedom presentation to Army deserter Bo Berghdal
Baltimore Looters

5:30 PM
Invitation-only Autograph Session
Souvenir photographs of Hillary and Chelsea dodging Sniper Fire in Bosnia

5:45 PM
Tribute to All of the 57 States by: Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi

6:00 PM
General vote on praising Baltimore rioters, and on using the terminology "Alternative Shoppers" instead of "Looters"

7:30 PM
Announcement of VP Nominee
Chris Stevens, with a quick rebuttal and withdrawal when Hillary realizes she got him killed in Benghazi

8:30 PM
The White House "Semantics Committee" Meeting
General vote on re-branding "Muslim Terrorism" as "Random Acts of Islamic Over-Exuberance"

9:00 PM
"Liberal Bias in Media -- How we can make it work for you"
Tutorial sponsored by CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times with Guest Speaker, Brian Williams

9:15 PM
Tribute Film to the Brave Freedom Fighters still incarcerated at GITMO
Michael Moore

9:45 PM
Personal Finance Seminar - "Businesses Don't Create Jobs" by: Hillary Clinton

10:00 PM
Group Condemnation of Bitter Gun Owners.

10:30 PM
Ceremonial "We Surrender" Waving of the White Flag to Afghanistan, Russia, and ISIS.

11:00 PM
Short film, "Setting Up Your Own Illegal Email Server While Serving in A Cabinet Post and How to Pretend It's No Big Deal" Hosted by Hillary Clinton

11:30 PM
Official Nomination of Hillary Hosted by: Bill Maher and Chris Matthews

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - tvguy - 12-28-2015

Good lord, I don't think i would be interested for 50 dollars.

LOADED WORKBENCH for the Handyman who appreciates vintage tools! - $500 (Jacksonville)

[Image: 00L0L_gn8L2UEaxTp_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 00E0E_i8S32Rixe3n_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 00L0L_gn8L2UEaxTp_50x50c.jpg][Image: 00E0E_i8S32Rixe3n_50x50c.jpg]

This workbench is filled with gadgets and doohickeys galore! I inherited the whole lot of it, already filled, years ago, and haven't used much of it since then. It needs to go to someone who'll put it to better use! Some of the tools are antiques, and there are parts here that are mysteries to me, but this is a treasure-laden dream for a handyman or handywoman. (I'm a pretty handy gal, myself, but I seem to be able to get by with just what I keep in my junk drawer - haha!)

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - Juniper - 12-28-2015

(12-28-2015, 04:39 PM)tvguy Wrote: Good lord, I don't think i would be interested for 50 dollars.

LOADED WORKBENCH for the Handyman who appreciates vintage tools! - $500 (Jacksonville)

This workbench is filled with gadgets and doohickeys galore! I inherited the whole lot of it, already filled, years ago, and haven't used much of it since then. It needs to go to someone who'll put it to better use! Some of the tools are antiques, and there are parts here that are mysteries to me, but this is a treasure-laden dream for a handyman or handywoman. (I'm a pretty handy gal, myself, but I seem to be able to get by with just what I keep in my junk drawer - haha!)

Yep, I think this is what I was talking about when I said CL seems to have inflated prices.

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - chuck white - 12-28-2015

Maybe there is an antique hammer. Used once, to drive three nails into JC himself.

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - tvguy - 12-29-2015

(12-28-2015, 05:40 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(12-28-2015, 04:39 PM)tvguy Wrote: Good lord, I don't think i would be interested for 50 dollars.

Yep, I think this is what I was talking about when I said CL seems to have inflated prices.

Yes it does. It also has fair prices and sometimes extremely low prices. But I think this is a good example of the many posts from people who don't have a clue of what something is worth. Other than what some fool told them.

There are a lot of people who are dealers who sell on CL. The ones that drive me nuts are those who post an item with a price that is simply too high and just keep reposting it for months or even years. And they REFUSE to lower their price.
I can only assume they are old and just stubborn with a touch of stupid Razz

This listing has been on CL since the dawn of time...

[Image: 00B0B_eZN7ZDKdtcl_600x450.jpg]

[url=http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams][/url]

This is a hand signed autograph card from twilight Zone set. Signed in black ink.

A34

THIS IS AN AUTOGRAPHED CARD OF BUDDY EBSEN FOR THE RITTENHOUSE ARCHIVES THE TWILIGHT ZONE SERIES 2 THE NEXT DIMENSION SET RELEASED IN DECEMBER OF 2000. SADLY, BUDDY EBSEN PASSED AWAY IN 2003 BUT HE DID LIVE TO BE 95. HIS MEMORY LIVES IN THE WORK HE DID AND THE CHARACTERS HE PLAYED ON TV AND IN THE MOVIES.

$50 obo

These are all listing from a couple of people in GP who post under "owner" There are more than these. It seems like they never sell anything.
Lately I notice they say this in their ads.......""WE ARE NOT DEALERS, WE ARE JUST OLD FOLKS DOWNSIZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!""

Yeah right LOL
[/url]

Dec 29 [url=http://medford.craigslist.org/hsh/5345263059.html]DUTCH OVEN WITH LID, MADE OF CAST IRON,ENAMELED LIGHT BLUE /TULIP 3QT
$100 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Bookshelve, Cast Iron and Wood (11" by 6.5") $20 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Chevy 6 lug wheels and tires $300 pic map [×]
Dec 29 Demitasse,Irish Coffee Cup and Saucer Set, Blue Danube, 6 sets $65 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Honey Jar with Dipper, Blue Duck Design by Shafford, Fine Porcelain,19 $20 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 COLLECTOR PLATE, Chinese,1986 Imperial Jingdezern Porcelan $30 (Grants Pass, OR) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Server, two tiered, crystal glass $20 (Grants Pass, Oregon) pic map [undo]

Dec 29 Trays (2), Dark Lacquered, Gold and Silver Wheat Pattern, Vintage $18 (grants pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Figurines, CERAMIC DUCKS, 5 Different Sizes and Poses $20 (Grants Pass, OR) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Milk Glass Snack Set, Grape Leaves Harvest Pattern Indiana Glass Co. $48 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Spine Board, Full Size HDX Backboard, 72" Long, with 3 Straps $75 (grants pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 BBQ UTENSILES, KITCHEN AID, NEW, 4 PIECES, STAINLESS STEEL AND BLUE $25 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Ruler, Extension, Lufkin, Red End, X46, 6 Feet Long Extended , 7" Long $16 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Sleeping Bag, Mummy, Moonstone Mountaineering, Synthetic, 78" x 30" $80 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Time-O-Lite PhotographicTimer Model M-59, Vintage,By Singer Industries $35 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 FINE CHINA, LENOX, RUTLEDGE P303, 3 Pieces $30 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Spotting Scope, Bushnell Sentry, 18 - 36 x 50 mm, 2 Lens Covers $65 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Poster, Framed, St. George and the Dragon $30 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Pipe Wrench, 36" Aluminum, Frontier Bronze Brand $50 (Grants Pass, OR) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Cut-Off Discs, Pacific Grinding Wheel Co, PN 34940, Type 1A (1A) $30 (Grants Pass) pic [undo]
Dec 29 BONE CHINA, NORITAKE, BROOKHOLLOW 4704, 3 Pieces $30 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Cross Country Skis (188 cm / 73") Rossignol), Poles, Bag $135 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Pitcher, French Hens, Dept.56, Made in Japan $25 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Poster, Framed "Magic Castle" Blacklight $30 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Round Serving bowl. Made by Sango. The pattern is Amish Country 8012 $20 (Merlin) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Thermostat, Desa International, Model HA1210, 110 VAC $40 (grants pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 NORITAKE,FINE CHINA, BAMBINA 61 Piece Dinnerware Set, $125 (Grants Pass, OR) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Sango, One World Jade Garden 8004 Serving Bowl $20 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 SLEEPING BAG,MUMMY, Korean Military $45 (Grants Pass, OR) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Gas Can, Vintage, 1 Gallon, Vulcan Industries, Canada $60 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 3 Ash Trays,Cigarette Lighter,andCigarette Holder $25 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 BASKET, EGG, WIRE, VINTAGE $35 (Merlin) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 LAZY SUSAN, VINTAGE, Wood and Stoneware $20 (Grants Pass, OR) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 1999 mercury cougar v6 $325 pic map [×]
Dec 29 Rabbits with Adorable Porcelain Faces on Wicker Bench $20 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 2013 Honda Civic Red. Body mans special. $8000 (Central point) pic map [×]
Dec 29 Ceramic Basket, Blue Goose $20 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Bath Towels, Two Luxurious, White Background with Ivy Pattern $16 (Merlin) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Compression Stuff Sack, Hydroseal, Outdoor Research, for Sleeping Bag $20 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Avon Silver Duesenberg Collectible Car. Wild Country after shave $20 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Spine Board, Upper Torso, EMS, with Straps $75 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 VINTAGE ICE BUCKET $25 (MEDFORD) pic map [×]
Dec 29 Pitcher, 65 Ounce Tea / Juice, Tiara Black Cameo Diamond Point Indiana $45 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Demitasse,Irish Coffee Cup and Saucer Set, Blue Danube, 6 sets, Made i $65 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Pulks (2), Cross Country Skiiing, Light Duty, with Belts, Guide Poles $30 (grants pass) pic map [undo]

Dec 29 PEAR BOXES $20 (MEDFORD) pic map [×]
Dec 29 3 pot crock pot/triple cooker $40 (eagle point) pic map [×]
Dec 29 Solid Wood Louvered Doors $20 (medford) pic map [×]
Dec 29 Cookie Art Molds, Vintage, Clay, Brown Bag, Raggedy Ann, Raggety Andy, $50 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Candle Holders, Floating Candle, Godinger #1707 Silver Plated, Pair $20 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 HURRICANE CANDLE LEAD CRYSTAL HOLDER $35 (medford) pic map [×]
Dec 29 Tupperware 3 Piece Set Microwave Colander $20 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 BOOKCASE, STEEL, 4 SHELVES $125 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Nikon, Camera SLR, Nikkormat FT by Nikon, Nikko-S Auto 1:1.4, f=50mm $200 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Bulk Film Loader, 35mm Wa Model 100 and Film Changing Dark Bag $45 (grants pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Sleeping Bag, Mummy, Campmor, Synthetic Hollofil II, 78" x 33" $50 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Hat/Bowl, Leopard Print Art Glass by Block Crystal $30 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 BEDDING, TWIN COMFORTER SET(Christmas Poinsettia),6 PIECES $45 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 POSTER, Take me to Your Shroom, Framed - $30 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 LINER SLEEPING BAG, MUMMY $30 (Grants Pass, OR) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 STRETCHER,LITTER, MILITARY, Vietnam era, w/straps and blanket $45 (Grants Pass, OR) pic map [undo]

Dec 29 SLEEPING BAG, US MILITARY, EXTREME COLD MUMMY $75 (Grants Pass, OR) pic map [undo]

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - Juniper - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 03:46 PM)tvguy Wrote:  
These are all listing from a couple of people in GP who post under "owner" There are more than these. It seems like they never sell anything.
Lately I notice they say this in their ads.......""WE ARE NOT DEALERS, WE ARE JUST OLD FOLKS DOWNSIZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!""

Yeah right LOL
[/url]

Dec 29 [url=http://medford.craigslist.org/hsh/5345263059.html]DUTCH OVEN WITH LID, MADE OF CAST IRON,ENAMELED LIGHT BLUE /TULIP 3QT
$100 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Bookshelve, Cast Iron and Wood (11" by 6.5") $20 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Chevy 6 lug wheels and tires $300 pic map [×]
Dec 29 Demitasse,Irish Coffee Cup and Saucer Set, Blue Danube, 6 sets $65 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Honey Jar with Dipper, Blue Duck Design by Shafford, Fine Porcelain,19 $20 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 COLLECTOR PLATE, Chinese,1986 Imperial Jingdezern Porcelan $30 (Grants Pass, OR) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Server, two tiered, crystal glass $20 (Grants Pass, Oregon) pic map [undo]

Dec 29 Trays (2), Dark Lacquered, Gold and Silver Wheat Pattern, Vintage $18 (grants pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Figurines, CERAMIC DUCKS, 5 Different Sizes and Poses $20 (Grants Pass, OR) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Milk Glass Snack Set, Grape Leaves Harvest Pattern Indiana Glass Co. $48 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Spine Board, Full Size HDX Backboard, 72" Long, with 3 Straps $75 (grants pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 BBQ UTENSILES, KITCHEN AID, NEW, 4 PIECES, STAINLESS STEEL AND BLUE $25 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Ruler, Extension, Lufkin, Red End, X46, 6 Feet Long Extended , 7" Long $16 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Sleeping Bag, Mummy, Moonstone Mountaineering, Synthetic, 78" x 30" $80 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Time-O-Lite PhotographicTimer Model M-59, Vintage,By Singer Industries $35 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 FINE CHINA, LENOX, RUTLEDGE P303, 3 Pieces $30 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Spotting Scope, Bushnell Sentry, 18 - 36 x 50 mm, 2 Lens Covers $65 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Poster, Framed, St. George and the Dragon $30 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Pipe Wrench, 36" Aluminum, Frontier Bronze Brand $50 (Grants Pass, OR) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Cut-Off Discs, Pacific Grinding Wheel Co, PN 34940, Type 1A (1A) $30 (Grants Pass) pic [undo]
Dec 29 BONE CHINA, NORITAKE, BROOKHOLLOW 4704, 3 Pieces $30 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Cross Country Skis (188 cm / 73") Rossignol), Poles, Bag $135 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Pitcher, French Hens, Dept.56, Made in Japan $25 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Poster, Framed "Magic Castle" Blacklight $30 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Round Serving bowl. Made by Sango. The pattern is Amish Country 8012 $20 (Merlin) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Thermostat, Desa International, Model HA1210, 110 VAC $40 (grants pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 NORITAKE,FINE CHINA, BAMBINA 61 Piece Dinnerware Set, $125 (Grants Pass, OR) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Sango, One World Jade Garden 8004 Serving Bowl $20 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 SLEEPING BAG,MUMMY, Korean Military $45 (Grants Pass, OR) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Gas Can, Vintage, 1 Gallon, Vulcan Industries, Canada $60 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 3 Ash Trays,Cigarette Lighter,andCigarette Holder $25 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 BASKET, EGG, WIRE, VINTAGE $35 (Merlin) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 LAZY SUSAN, VINTAGE, Wood and Stoneware $20 (Grants Pass, OR) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 1999 mercury cougar v6 $325 pic map [×]
Dec 29 Rabbits with Adorable Porcelain Faces on Wicker Bench $20 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 2013 Honda Civic Red. Body mans special. $8000 (Central point) pic map [×]
Dec 29 Ceramic Basket, Blue Goose $20 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Bath Towels, Two Luxurious, White Background with Ivy Pattern $16 (Merlin) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Compression Stuff Sack, Hydroseal, Outdoor Research, for Sleeping Bag $20 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Avon Silver Duesenberg Collectible Car. Wild Country after shave $20 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Spine Board, Upper Torso, EMS, with Straps $75 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 VINTAGE ICE BUCKET $25 (MEDFORD) pic map [×]
Dec 29 Pitcher, 65 Ounce Tea / Juice, Tiara Black Cameo Diamond Point Indiana $45 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Demitasse,Irish Coffee Cup and Saucer Set, Blue Danube, 6 sets, Made i $65 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Pulks (2), Cross Country Skiiing, Light Duty, with Belts, Guide Poles $30 (grants pass) pic map [undo]

Dec 29 PEAR BOXES $20 (MEDFORD) pic map [×]
Dec 29 Solid Wood Louvered Doors $20 (medford) pic map [×]
Dec 29 Cookie Art Molds, Vintage, Clay, Brown Bag, Raggedy Ann, Raggety Andy, $50 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Candle Holders, Floating Candle, Godinger #1707 Silver Plated, Pair $20 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 HURRICANE CANDLE LEAD CRYSTAL HOLDER $35 (medford) pic map [×]
Dec 29 Tupperware 3 Piece Set Microwave Colander $20 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 BOOKCASE, STEEL, 4 SHELVES $125 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Nikon, Camera SLR, Nikkormat FT by Nikon, Nikko-S Auto 1:1.4, f=50mm $200 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Bulk Film Loader, 35mm Wa Model 100 and Film Changing Dark Bag $45 (grants pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Sleeping Bag, Mummy, Campmor, Synthetic Hollofil II, 78" x 33" $50 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 Hat/Bowl, Leopard Print Art Glass by Block Crystal $30 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 BEDDING, TWIN COMFORTER SET(Christmas Poinsettia),6 PIECES $45 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 POSTER, Take me to Your Shroom, Framed - $30 (Grants Pass) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 LINER SLEEPING BAG, MUMMY $30 (Grants Pass, OR) pic map [undo]
Dec 29 STRETCHER,LITTER, MILITARY, Vietnam era, w/straps and blanket $45 (Grants Pass, OR) pic map [undo]

Dec 29 SLEEPING BAG, US MILITARY, EXTREME COLD MUMMY $75 (Grants Pass, OR) pic map [undo]

Guess they are old folks now... after all this time.

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - Scrapper - 12-29-2015

If I had all of that crap... I would downsize too!  Twitch

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - Scrapper - 12-29-2015

This may be why most of it never sells...

http://medford.craigslist.org/hsh/5379752305.html
Quote:[Image: 00I0I_6Crof1pITc9_600x450.jpg]
We are asking 40.00

Well... a quick look at Walmart shows it sells for $20.06!
http://www.walmart.com/ip/West-Bend-Triple-Slow-Cooker-Black/39082963

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - Juniper - 12-29-2015

That is an interesting listing.
I particularly like this one.

[Image: 00P0P_cenbejeYZQL_600x450.jpg]

(12-29-2015, 05:02 PM)Scrapper Wrote: If I had all of that crap... I would downsize too!  Twitch

Laughing Laughing Well you Know as well as I do they buy and sell, or they try. Seems amazing that they would post a boldfaced lie about it

(12-29-2015, 05:10 PM)Scrapper Wrote: This may be why most of it never sells...

http://medford.craigslist.org/hsh/5379752305.html

Quote:[Image: 00I0I_6Crof1pITc9_600x450.jpg]
We are asking 40.00

Well... a quick look at Walmart shows it sells for $20.06!
http://www.walmart.com/ip/West-Bend-Triple-Slow-Cooker-Black/39082963

Exactly and I guess people don't know anyone can check Wamart, Amazon or ebay in seconds.

RE: Craigslist funny stuff - Someones Dad - 12-29-2015

I am in the market for a small, but certified, wood stove. In the certified market on CL, all I can find are very large Blaze Kings, etc.