RogueValleyForum.com
Random video thread - Printable Version

+- RogueValleyForum.com (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Random video thread (/showthread.php?tid=13517)

RE: Random video thread - Cuzz - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 03:16 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 06:47 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Laughing Laughing     freakin' hilarious!

Laughing Laughing  It's the opposite at my house LOL. I almost never even get a cold and when I do it doesn't affect my behavior at all.

Yeah, same here. But it's still funny. I know people just like that.

RE: Random video thread - tvguy - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 03:27 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Laughing Laughing  It's the opposite at my house LOL. I almost never even get a cold and when I do it doesn't affect my behavior at all.

Yes it very funny. The truth is, I stopped getting colds when I quit smoking cigarettes almost 20 years ago.
I got colds fairly often like everyone else but I remember a couple of years after stopping smoking that I had not had a cold since.
That tells me smoking lowers a persons immunity more that people think.

RE: Random video thread - chuck white - 12-10-2017

(12-10-2017, 04:12 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Yes it very funny. The truth is, I stopped getting colds when I quit smoking cigarettes almost 20 years ago.
I got colds fairly often like everyone else but I remember a couple of years after stopping smoking that I had not had a cold since.

With all the weed you smoke, a cold just gets coughed out. Big Grin

RE: Random video thread - Valuesize - 01-25-2018

RE: Random video thread - chuck white - 03-25-2018

RE: Random video thread - Valuesize - 03-25-2018

(03-25-2018, 11:45 AM)chuck white Wrote:

Darwin Award winner? Trumpster? or both!  Laughing

RE: Random video thread - tvguy - 03-25-2018

(03-25-2018, 11:45 AM)chuck white Wrote:

What do they mean "gone wrong".  Does this challenge ever go right?

RE: Random video thread - Valuesize - 04-10-2018

RE: Random video thread - Juniper - 04-10-2018

(12-10-2017, 07:23 PM)chuck white Wrote:

I think it's funny that people on  here assume that TV is some kind of massive pot smoker.  I've never gotten that impression.

RE: Random video thread - chuck white - 04-11-2018

(04-10-2018, 05:02 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 03:16 PM)tvguy Wrote: Laughing Laughing  It's the opposite at my house LOL. I almost never even get a cold and when I do it doesn't affect my behavior at all.

I think it's funny that people on  here assume that TV is some kind of massive pot smoker.  I've never gotten that impression.

I get the same thing a lot, people think I'm a big drug user, because I smoke pot. I laugh, because, I don't drink alcohol, and the only drug I have is a 20 year old bottle of aspirin. I have no pharmaceuticals at all.

Pot it's good for what ever ails you.

RE: Random video thread - tvguy - 04-11-2018

(12-10-2017, 03:16 PM)tvguy Wrote: Laughing Laughing  It's the opposite at my house LOL. I almost never even get a cold and when I do it doesn't affect my behavior at all.

I only smoke in the evenings and not every evening.Only when I'm done doing whatever it is I do in the day. About Three times a week I guess.
I assume all the pictures I have posted makes it seem like  I live and die by weed. I actually piss a lot of weed smokers off because so many want to act like weed is so F***ing great and will cure anything.

IMO weed is fun and it makes you dumb Razz ... temporarily.

(04-11-2018, 12:56 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 03:27 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Yeah, same here. But it's still funny. I know people just like that.

I get the same thing a lot, people think I'm a big drug user, because I smoke pot. I laugh, because, I don't drink alcohol, and the only drug I have is a 20 year old bottle of aspirin. I have no pharmaceuticals at all.

When I go to my oncologist they always ask what medications I'm on. And they seem surprised when I say I'm not on anything.Then my wife chimes in and says.. he won't hardly take an aspirin LOL.
Then they ask who is my doctor. And I say "Clark" but I've only seen him one time in my life, about 4 years ago and he sent me to you guys. Razz

RE: Random video thread - Juniper - 04-11-2018

(12-10-2017, 03:27 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Yeah, same here. But it's still funny. I know people just like that.

Really bad for paranoia though.  I am not a pot fan.

(04-11-2018, 04:37 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 04:12 PM)tvguy Wrote:  Yes it very funny. The truth is, I stopped getting colds when I quit smoking cigarettes almost 20 years ago.

From what I've seen the paranoia part is temporary and only seems to bother people who haven't smoked before and older people.
How old were you when you first smoked?

I think younger minds are able to deal with the paranoia part much better than older people. BY BIL tried it and didn't like it because he said he felt like he was not in control.

(04-11-2018, 05:01 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 07:23 PM)chuck white Wrote: With all the weed you smoke, a cold just gets coughed out. Big Grin

From what I've seen the paranoia part is temporary and only seems to bother people who haven't smoked before and older people.

I think younger minds are able to deal with the paranoia part much better than older people. BY BIL tried it and didn't like it because he said he felt like he was not in control.

Me?  About 15. I smoked it till about 18 and gave it up because the high was never really enjoyable for me.  Paranoia was just one side effect.  In general, I just didn't care for it.  I tried some about two years ago with my son who lives in Eugene on the premise that maybe I'd feel differently.  Might help with my pain.  Didn't really like it much.

(04-11-2018, 05:05 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 05:02 PM)Juniper Wrote: I think it's funny that people on  here assume that TV is some kind of massive pot smoker.  I've never gotten that impression.

Me?  About 15. I smoked it till about 18 and gave it up because the high was never really enjoyable for me.  Paranoia was just one side effect.  In general, I just didn't care for it.  I tried some about two years ago with my son who lives in Eugene on the premise that maybe I'd feel differently.  Might help with my pain.  Didn't really like it much.
 You should try CBD oil or whatever form you can get it in. You just might like it because apparently you get the pain relief without the high part that you don't like.

Me?  About 15. I smoked it till about 18 and gave it up because the high was never really enjoyable for me.
   You aren't alone in that respect. I've seen people like you before. It's funny I was 16 when I first smoked weed and the same with my friends. It made us all laugh hysterically.

(04-11-2018, 05:32 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(04-11-2018, 05:05 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(04-11-2018, 12:56 PM)chuck white Wrote: I get the same thing a lot, people think I'm a big drug user, because I smoke pot. I laugh, because, I don't drink alcohol, and the only drug I have is a 20 year old bottle of aspirin. I have no pharmaceuticals at all.

You should try CBD oil or whatever form you can get it in. You just might like it because apparently you get the pain relief without the high part that you don't like.

Me?  About 15. I smoked it till about 18 and gave it up because the high was never really enjoyable for me.
   You aren't alone in that respect. I've seen people like you before. It's funny I was 16 when I first smoked weed and the same with my friends. It made us all laugh hysterically.

Yep. I did that too.

RE: Random video thread - GPnative - 04-18-2018

In honor of upcoming 4/20, here is a marijuana vid.
p.s. Beme News is owned by CNN

RE: Random video thread - chuck white - 04-18-2018

(12-10-2017, 04:12 PM)tvguy Wrote:  Yes it very funny. The truth is, I stopped getting colds when I quit smoking cigarettes almost 20 years ago.

I haven't been paranoid since they made it legal.

RE: Random video thread - Valuesize - 04-25-2018