RogueValleyForum.com
What are doing right now can't be closed. - Printable Version

+- RogueValleyForum.com (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Community Help Desk (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: What are doing right now can't be closed. (/showthread.php?tid=16068)

Pages: 1 2

What are doing right now can't be closed. - Tiamat - 01-02-2014

I mean come on!

I'm assuming it's closed for clean up and will re open.Smiling

RE: What are doing right now can't be closed. - tvguy - 01-02-2014

(01-02-2014, 12:29 PM)Tiamat Wrote: I mean come on!

I'm assuming it's closed for clean up and will re open.Smiling

I guess so. I didn't see much out of the ordinary to me. Someone complaining about the constant mockery of Christians with disgusting picture after pictures of Jesus being degraded.
And then the same ones justifying it. Apparently cuz Larry doesn't like Muslims.

And them me mocking those obsessed with scar and SFlib and Tornado. So that makes me equally at faultBig Grin

RE: What are doing right now can't be closed. - Scrapper - 01-02-2014

Holy crapola! Rolling Eyes Seriously... I will NEVER understand the hypocrisy that runs amok here. And... there is absofrigginlutely no rhyme or reason to this place.

[Image: Facepalm.jpg]

RE: What are doing right now can't be closed. - csrowan - 01-02-2014

I think that rules are actually expected to be followed in the Lounge a little more closely. Especially when you end up with an entire page of people insulting each other on a thread that's usually relatively clear of that sort of crap.

(01-02-2014, 02:09 PM)csrowan Wrote: I think that rules are actually expected to be followed in the Lounge a little more closely. Especially when you end up with an entire page of people insulting each other on a thread that's usually relatively clear of that sort of crap.

I think you are exactly right.

If that's the case... it may be down for quite awhile, because someone would have to go through all 746 pages of that thread... IF they were going to get real about it. Rolling Eyes

(01-02-2014, 02:30 PM)Scrapper Wrote: If that's the case... it may be down for quite awhile, because someone would have to go through all 746 pages of that thread... IF they were going to get real about it. Rolling Eyes

Why does this alleged inequity bother you so much. I don't see anyone else perpetually whining about the rules.
You seem to always have a persecution complex regarding a specif foe you CHOOSE.
Ever think those guys aren't the problem and you are?

RE: What are doing right now can't be closed. - Prospector - 01-02-2014

I think it came down to the red line rules statement at the bottom of the thread......

(01-02-2014, 02:38 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-02-2014, 02:30 PM)Scrapper Wrote: If that's the case... it may be down for quite awhile, because someone would have to go through all 746 pages of that thread... IF they were going to get real about it. Rolling Eyes

Why does this alleged inequity bother you so much. I don't see anyone else perpetually whining about the rules.
You seem to always have a persecution complex regarding a specif foe you CHOOSE.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Hilarious! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Have you bothered to read back through that thread? Rolling Eyes
It is chock full of "argument, debate, political discussion, and personal attacks"!
Seems it all depends on who does the whining and what day it happens to be.

RE: What are doing right now can't be closed. - csrowan - 01-02-2014

(01-02-2014, 02:39 PM)Prospector Wrote: I think it came down to the red line rules statement at the bottom of the thread......

Maybe it came down to people actually reporting on a day that Kam bothered to do something about it.

RE: What are doing right now can't be closed. - Tiamat - 01-02-2014

Well, it's still closed. Let's see if all the folks who were hurling nastiness at each other were banned, well, I think we'd have about 5 people left.

(01-02-2014, 02:48 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(01-02-2014, 02:38 PM)tvguy Wrote:

You seem to always have a persecution complex regarding a specific foe you CHOOSE.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Hilarious! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Have you bothered to read back through that thread? Rolling Eyes
It is chock full of "argument, debate, political discussion, and personal attacks"!
Seems it all depends on who does the whining and what day it happens to be.

Wow what I said went right over your dome. I'm talking about YOU , the biggest whiner of all as far as who gets moderated or not. And I don't mean one thread or even one year.You have a history of this.
If I'm "likes to fight guy" you are likes to fight or complain girl.

Sorry for those that thought I should be gone... HELLLLOOOOO! Waving I'm here!!!! Dancing

BTW... I made the following comments regarding what I consider tio be the cause of BZ's misplaced hurt feelerz... and none of it was any different than any thing else that goes on... and wasn't even mean! Rolling Eyes

Quote:And... if someone were so offended then perhaps they would report the so-called self-proclaimed Christian's posts... it is THAT person who makes Christians look bad. It is THAT person's posts that are so friggin offensive.

So... let's talk about being offended. I am offended by most every post by Scar and the other haters. I am offended by their gross, hateful, lies... about any one different from them.

Sorry, but you are whining to the wrong people.

And... a response to Jeep:
Quote:
Quote:Jeep Wrote:
Making tapioca pudding and thinking about all the faux Christians on this forum.
BwaHaHaHa! Hope the pudding is good any way! LOL

And... in reponse to HHW:
Quote:
Quote:broadzilla Wrote:
SMH...while I understand that Scar has become an annoyance to a great many on the forum, I just don't understand the need to put down Christianity because of him.
I don't berate or condemn non-Christians, yet I have to see some disgusting and hurtful thing posted about my faith on a regular basis (more like every time I go to any thread on here at this point).

It's hurtful and just plain mean.

Thanks a lot, enjoy yourselves.

Quote:HoneyhalfWitch Wrote:
I agree...

Where is the outage against the friggin fake ass Christian's gross bull sh¡t? Sorry, I don't buy it.

I don't see the big deal with that.

Personally, I think TVGuy's responses were worse... that said, I don't think any of it was enough to close down the thread. Seriously... read some of the crap spewed in that thread! Blink

RE: What are doing right now can't be closed. - Tiamat - 01-02-2014

I was actually hoping a Mod would come on here and tell us when that will be open again. Why is the thread locked? If it was worthy of locking, did those offenders get warnings? What? No bans? See? The Assholes play and we all pay.

RE: What are doing right now can't be closed. - cletus1 - 01-02-2014

Fox Christians?

RE: What are doing right now can't be closed. - GPnative - 01-03-2014

geez, people really take this stuff seriously. The thread is closed, BFD....start another one, life goes on.

RE: What are doing right now can't be closed. - Jeep - 01-03-2014

(01-03-2014, 07:54 AM)GPnative Wrote: geez, people really take this stuff seriously. The thread is closed, BFD....start another one, life goes on.

Laughing

RE: What are doing right now can't be closed. - Scrapper - 01-03-2014

(01-03-2014, 09:50 AM)Jeep Wrote:
(01-03-2014, 07:54 AM)GPnative Wrote: geez, people really take this stuff seriously. The thread is closed, BFD....start another one, life goes on.

Laughing

http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=16073

RE: What are doing right now can't be closed. - RogueValleyForum.com Staff - 01-03-2014

It's cleaned up and re-opened. We're working out the details of the rest.

Thanks.