RogueValleyForum.com
Record Breaking Weather - Printable Version

+- RogueValleyForum.com (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Debate (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: National and World News (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Record Breaking Weather (/showthread.php?tid=16187)

RE: Record Breaking Weather - Wonky3 - 05-04-2016

(05-04-2016, 06:03 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 05:43 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: Thunder and lightening here in Medford.
Really difficult doing this under the bed.  Embarrassed

I think you are safe now.

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/WxMap.aspx?location=USOR0275
I'll never be safe as long as TVg and his dog are running around free! Or if Clete's out of the country again. Or if the last three pages of Tia's book are missing. Or if Someone's Dad stops praying for us. Or if Chuck ever finds his car keys. Or Value Size runs low on coffee. Or if Scrapper can't find her cell phone. Oh well... you get the picture I hope.

IT JUST AIN'T SAFE OUT HERE!

RE: Record Breaking Weather - Valuesize - 05-04-2016

(05-04-2016, 07:33 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

I'll never be safe as long as TVg and his dog are running around free! Or if Clete's out of the country again. Or if the last three pages of Tia's book are missing. Or if Someone's Dad stops praying for us. Or if Chuck ever finds his car keys. Or Value Size runs low on coffee. Or if Scrapper can't find her cell phone. Oh well... you get the picture I hope.

Laughing Laughing Laughing  I'm with you on this one Wonkster.  Razz

RE: Record Breaking Weather - chuck white - 05-04-2016

(05-04-2016, 07:53 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing  I'm with you on this one Wonkster.  Razz

Then I'd have to find my car too.

RE: Record Breaking Weather - tvguy - 05-05-2016

The FBI keeps close tabs on me and Lola.The other day they had five helicopters watching us.
 Cletus never really leaves the country. He just posts pictures he finds on the interweb. Ever notice he's never in his photos?
 Tia already smoked more than three pages of her book.
SD is actually a Wiccan . Chuck has a screwdriver in his ignition but his VW van hasn't ran since Nixon said he wasn't a crook.
VS is actually a tea sucking limey and hates coffee.
Scrapper had her phone surgically implanted.

RE: Record Breaking Weather - GPnative - 05-05-2016

(05-05-2016, 12:00 PM)tvguy Wrote:

The FBI keeps close tabs on me and Lola.The other day they had five helicopters watching us.
 Cletus never really leaves the country. He just posts pictures he finds on the interweb. Ever notice he's never in his photos?
SD is actually a Wiccan . Chuck has a screwdriver in his ignition but his VW van hasn't ran since Nixon said he wasn't a crook.

Did you meet Lola in a club down in Soho where you drink champagne that tastes just like Coca cola, that's C-O-L-A cola?

RE: Record Breaking Weather - Scrapper - 05-05-2016

BwaHaHaHa!!!  Funny... in a sad way... I went grocery shopping the other day and realized when I got there that I had left my phone at home.  Well, crapola!  Even my shopping list was on my phone!  LOL  I had to try to go off memory.  Yeah, that was not good!  Ugh.  I could hardly wait to get home to my phone!  Twitch

RE: Record Breaking Weather - cletus1 - 05-05-2016

(05-05-2016, 01:28 PM)GPnative Wrote:

Did you meet Lola in a club down in Soho where you drink champagne that tastes just like Coca cola, that's C-O-L-A cola?
Laughing That's pretty funny.

(05-05-2016, 02:01 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

BwaHaHaHa!!!  Funny... in a sad way... I went grocery shopping the other day and realized when I got there that I had left my phone at home.  Well, crapola!  Even my shopping list was on my phone!  LOL  I had to try to go off memory.  Yeah, that was not good!  Ugh.  I could hardly wait to get home to my phone!  Twitch

You were stressing bad huh?  Smiling

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nomophobia

She does have a deep voice Blink

(05-05-2016, 02:52 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 06:03 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I think you are safe now.

What about her breath. I assume you kissed.  Big Grin

RE: Record Breaking Weather - chuck white - 05-05-2016

Quote:Snow, record cold set to invade Midwest, East

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2016/04/07/april-snow-cold-midwest-northeast/82746974/

Quote:Record low temperatures are possible early Sunday morning from Indianapolis to New York City.

The cold spell comes on the heels of another Arctic blast earlier this week that set record low temperatures from Michigan to North Carolina.

RE: Record Breaking Weather - chuck white - 05-05-2016

Quote:April 2016 Was Record Warmest in Northwest, Record Wettest in Southern Plains
https://weather.com/news/climate/news/record-warm-wet-april-2016

Quote:One of those cities is Seattle, which experienced their warmest April on record with an average temperature of 56.7 degrees. Temperatures soared as high as 89 degrees April 18. Amazingly, this April was warmer than the average temperature for May and more than 6 degrees above the average April temperature.

(05-05-2016, 02:54 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 07:33 PM)Wonky3 Wrote: I'll never be safe as long as TVg and his dog are running around free! Or if Clete's out of the country again. Or if the last three pages of Tia's book are missing. Or if Someone's Dad stops praying for us. Or if Chuck ever finds his car keys. Or Value Size runs low on coffee. Or if Scrapper can't find her cell phone. Oh well... you get the picture I hope.

Well yeah but no surprises since she's always walked around completely naked.

RE: Record Breaking Weather - Valuesize - 05-05-2016

(05-05-2016, 06:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 12:00 PM)tvguy Wrote: The FBI keeps close tabs on me and Lola.The other day they had five helicopters watching us.

Just wondering, are we still talking about your dog?  Laughing

(05-05-2016, 06:27 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 01:28 PM)GPnative Wrote: Did you meet Lola in a club down in Soho where you drink champagne that tastes just like Coca cola, that's C-O-L-A cola?

Yes. Nothing gets by you.  Big Grin

RE: Record Breaking Weather - Valuesize - 05-05-2016

(05-05-2016, 08:12 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 06:27 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 02:52 PM)tvguy Wrote: She does have a deep voice Blink

Yes. Nothing gets by you.  Big Grin

Nope.

RE: Record Breaking Weather - Someones Dad - 05-06-2016

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SM2UPR6/ref=pe_2240030_192655190_em_1p_0_ti

Yes, I posted the link before, because I really think you should read it.  What do you have to fear?

[/url]
Quote:[url=https://www.amazon.com/review/R2BM58RZC32YIY/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00SM2UPR6&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=133140011&store=digital-text]READ THIS IMPORTANT BOOK! By Dr. Ellen K. Rudolph on January 28, 2015
Format: Paperback
Talk about semantics! That is exactly what the so-called ’science' of TECHNOCRACY is all about. So much so, in fact, that if I were charged with writing the official official official handbook for “Technocracy” standard-bearers I would call it this:

JUST SO IT SOUNDS GOOD!
The Artful Use of Persuasion to Lead the Blind to the Door of Utopia

No, I am not being facetious. Technocracy is not a science. It is a social engineering philosophy that incorporates illusions and manipulations to define what they call a New Economic Order. This New Order is the brainchild of a global elite that seeks to perfect imperfect humans via redistributive-oriented technologies. In other words, the idea is to level the playing field.

As the book TECHNOCRACY RISING makes crystal clear, this new order is the exact opposite of the vision set forth by our founding Constitution and Republic form of government. If you recall, a Republic is representative government ruled by law. It is not government ruled by the majority, which is the essence of many established democracies around the world. The United States is singularly a Republic.

The Technocracy philosophy that this book outlines for you is one that seeks to engineer human society as we know it into one that is economically and socially controlled. This is no small undertaking, for the entire world is in its cross-hairs. Technocracy espouses a system for the orderly management of humans over the course of their entire lives, both individually and collectively. 

Trust me. You will find yourself devouring TECHNOCRACY RISING from cover to cover, and then you will find yourself talking and thinking about it for many weeks afterward. This important book painstakingly tracks the rise of this philosophy over time and it names names. The names are important because, regardless of the particular decade being discussed, they all are (or were) members of the TRILATERAL COMMISSION; a global, private and highly secretive body of elites from academia, finance, industry, the media and government. Its membership represents a confluence of ideologies including but not limited to POSITIVISM, SCIENTISM, PROGRESSIVISM, DARWINISM, FASCISM, SOCIALISM and FABIANISM. These names will be familiar to you because the Trilateral Commission is very much alive today.

Author Patrick Wood shows clearly how the utopian dream of Technocracy is, according to Trilaterals, the key to relieving humankind from economic depression and the drudgery of labor, not to mention the gross unfairness of a class society of haves and have-nots.

Did you ever read Aldous Huxley’s BRAVE NEW WORLD? Most of us in retirement read it during our high school years when such ideas seemed unlikely and detached from the reality of our day-to-day existence. Not so, which is exactly what you will find if you were to re-read that book today. It was considered a classic science fiction work back then but it’s message is becoming more and more relevant with the passage of time.

I can’t thank Patrick Wood enough for dotting all the ‘i’s’ and crossing all the ’t’s’ as he expertly chronicles the rise of this ruling class vision whose mantra is the control of humanity via the imposition of its will on others.

This is one history book you need to study carefully. 

TALKING POINTS
You’ve already heard many of the talking-points of Technocracy: Agenda 21, Sustainable Development, land and water grabs by U.S. federal agencies, Smart Growth, Public-Private Partnerships, Global Warming, Climate Change, the Smart Grid, Carbon Credits, Cap & Trade, the Greening of America, Environmental Coalition Building. 

Collectively, these lofty ideals sound great. They are, after all, what humanity should be striving to achieve, which is the wholesale re-greening of the planet. What we don’t expect is that it is at the expense of humanity. According to Technocracy, humanity must be contained and its birthrates and industrial pursuits curtailed and then heavily taxed and regulated. Humanity is just one species sharing Planet Earth with many other species and it needs to be put in its place. It has been at the apex of life for far too long, hasn’t it? 

Consider these other lofty ideals: NAFTA, North American Union, the Earth Charter Initiative, international regulation versus treaties, energy-based versus price-based economics, 'balanced load', Kyoto Protocol, Green Economy, Common Core Standards, the Global Biodiversity Assessment, use of land in the interests of society as a whole…population control, information management, Affordable Care Act, Bureau of Land Management, Army Corps of Engineers, Civil Liberties Union, eugenics programs, the breakdown of America’s Southern boundary with Mexico…multinational corporations…World Council of Churches…

But to borrow the words of Annie Jacobson who writes of Nazi Socialism and in particular a Nazi program called OPERATION PAPERCLIP: “...[These] programs all have a benign public face with a classified body of secrets and lies underlying them.” This is as true for TECHNOCRACY programs as it was during Hitler’s era.

IN REALITY
These programmatic ideals spring from a pseudoscience whose real goal is the ultimate control of the peoples of the world. 

They solicit voluntary compliance which sounds good, except that it literally shames participating countries and governments into compliance; after all, how can you not want to have affordable health care programs, or energy-based regulations that control human use of the Earth’s rapidly diminishing resources? How can you not want a greener planet?

People are persuaded to get on the GREEN bandwagon without their realizing what the future consequences of such participation will be when the actual facts are finally laid bare. And it ain’t a pretty picture.

FOR EXAMPLE: Green “sounds good.” The notion of ‘GroupThink’ strikes us as something electrifying and unifying. Even a simple phrase like “in the best interests of society’ is appealing until one stops to think about ‘individualism’ and the consequences of the loss of individualism in a pluralistic society. Have you ever wondered about the use of the term 'MENTAL HEALTH' as a name for the psychiatric discipline of diagnosing and treating the MENTALLY ILL?

Still, we don’t pay much attention to such semantics because, frankly, we don’t expect them. We trust the experts, particularly when they tell us that everything they are doing is in our best interests.

Yet Technocracy, if anything, is all about manipulation. A prime example is the use of sociological constructs that reframe laws as “self-reflexive.” 

But these so-called REFLEXIVE LAWS have circular relationships between cause and effect embedded into the very language of the law itself. That law then becomes self-reinforcing where cause and effect are simultaneously influential. 

For example: reflexive law typically mandates the public disclosure of information which has a powerful shaming effect on (i.e. non-green) “producers’ while at the exact same time enabling (green) ‘consumers’ to shift their support to more environmentally responsible producers. This is regulation by shame, whether the regulatory act itself is laudable or not. 

Technocracy, quite frankly, bends and twists squares into circles. It transforms by borrowing words and concepts here and there that make it seem like what they are doing is logical (and scientifically-based) when it is not. Technocracy is a pseudoscience, it just wants you to think that it is real science.

Indeed, what is marketed today by Technocrats as “Reflexive Law” is a new legal system that is subject to the whims of individual men rather than by representational bodies like the U.S. Congress or the Supreme Court. Reflexive laws are not ‘hard’ but squishy laws, depending on those who write such laws.

Rhetoric deceives. It controls. Most importantly, rhetoric is often used to create CHAOS, where the exertion of even more control is required in order to control the ensuing chaos.

Cognitive Dissonance is the modern day linch pin that underlies and empowers those who would control us. It behooves us to better understand it. Google it and see what you find. It is nothing more than a subliminal attempt at using absurdities to make us feel conflicted. What happens when we feel conflicted? We generally try to resolve our conflicted feelings by subscribing to one side of the conflict whether we understand it or not. 

Remember this when you hear that “this has been the warmest year ever in the history of the United States.” You know that is not true and no one else thinks it is true, either. Or, think of cognitive dissonance when the State Dept tells us that America is more safe today then it has ever been. Huh? Do you think that is true?

Such factual sounding absurdities make no sense to most of us but, then, who are we to reject them in the face of self-proclaimed experts pounding today's airwaves? They are the experts, after all, and we are not.

I think all of these thoughts because of Technocracy’s author, Patrick Wood. Thank you, Patrick! I can’t thank this author enough for taking me on such a rich, historical journey that connected so many, many dots that heretofore have seemed so disjointed to me.

Mr. Wood has done humanity a great service.

RE: Record Breaking Weather - Cuzz - 05-06-2016

"This New Order is the brainchild of a global elite that seeks to perfect imperfect humans via redistributive-oriented technologies. In other words, the idea is to level the playing field."

I quit reading right there. I do not believe there is an "elite" that wishes to "level the playing field". Nope.

RE: Record Breaking Weather - chuck white - 05-07-2016

It's just more tecno babble from the flat earth deniers, who are trying to hide the fact the earth is hollow and occupied with aliens from the sun.

RE: Record Breaking Weather - chuck white - 05-12-2016

http://www.climatecentral.org/news/see-earths-temperature-spiral-toward-2c-20332