RogueValleyForum.com
Record Breaking Weather - Printable Version

+- RogueValleyForum.com (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Debate (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: National and World News (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Record Breaking Weather (/showthread.php?tid=16187)

RE: Record Breaking Weather - tvguy - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 08:43 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 08:41 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 09:28 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 09:08 AM)Cuzz Wrote: Oh good lord, not again.   Rolling Eyes

No again, What? 
Are you restricted to 10 words or less on each post? 
Come on Cuzz, you can do it. If not, get your 12 year old neighbor to tutor you.  Smiling

He didn't need any more words to make the point.

Snarky comments are easy. Rebutal requires a sentence or two.

It's ALL been said before you should know it by heart. If you don't follow what's going on go back to the beginning of this thread and read the responses for the last 20 times you complained about the need for Chucks thread.

RE: Record Breaking Weather - Wonky3 - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 08:46 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 09:28 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 09:08 AM)Cuzz Wrote: Oh good lord, not again.   Rolling Eyes

No again, What? 
Come on Cuzz, you can do it. If not, get your 12 year old neighbor to tutor you.  Smiling

It's ALL been said before you should know it by heart. If you don't follow what's going on go back to the beginning of this thread and read the responses for the last 20 times you complained about the need for Chucks thread.

True: I have mocked Chuck's need to post weather reports when we can get them at will all over the web and other publications. Still, no harm, no foul. and you may notice I've never used insulting or vulgar language or tone in those responses. 

What I did post, was suggesting to Chuck that given his interest in this if he has point of vew about attmepting to stop global warming or using resources to learn to live the effects. 

He didn't respond. No one else did. It's an issue worth thinking about. 

Instead, I get the blow back one can expect here once someone has been tagged with a "persona", deserved or not.

RE: Record Breaking Weather - bbqboy - 09-18-2016

Butt hurt is never a good look.

(09-18-2016, 10:29 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 09:28 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: No again, What? 

True: I have mocked Chuck's need to post weather reports when we can get them at will all over the web and other publications. Still, no harm, no foul. and you may notice I've never used insulting or vulgar language or tone in those responses. 

you may notice I've never used insulting or vulgar language or tone in those responses.

t in this if he has point of vew about attmepting to stop global warming or using resources to learn to live the effects. 

Instead, I get the blow back one can expect here once someone has been tagged with a "persona", deserved or not.

you may notice I've never used insulting or vulgar language or tone in those responses.

Nope just arrogant, controlling, redundant and totally unnecessary. EVERYONE here knows how you feel about this thread and it's unFUCKING believable how you don't seem to care or notice NO ONE gives a shit about your never ending advice.

Good for you for not swearing or insulting anyone. Congratulations on being a passive aggressive complainer who can't help himself from trying to control how others post.

(09-18-2016, 11:42 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 08:41 AM)tvguy Wrote: He didn't need any more words to make the point.

t in this if he has point of vew about attmepting to stop global warming or using resources to learn to live the effects. 

Nope just arrogant, controlling, redundant and totally unnecessary. EVERYONE here knows how you feel about this thread and it's unFUCKING believable how you don't seem to care or notice NO ONE gives a shit about your never ending advice.

Good for you for not swearing or insulting anyone. Congratulations on being a passive aggressive complainer who can't help himself from trying to control how others post.

NOTICE: You are doing that right now.  Laughing

(09-18-2016, 12:28 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 08:43 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Snarky comments are easy. Rebutal requires a sentence or two.

No I'm not. I'm making fun of your inability to not be a control freak. I might be aggressive but I'm not passive Laughing

(09-18-2016, 02:27 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 12:28 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 08:46 AM)tvguy Wrote: It's ALL been said before you should know it by heart. If you don't follow what's going on go back to the beginning of this thread and read the responses for the last 20 times you complained about the need for Chucks thread.

No I'm not. I'm making fun of your inability to not be a control freak. I might be aggressive but I'm not passive Laughing
Like a snake chasing it's tail.  Wink

RE: Record Breaking Weather - Juniper - 09-18-2016

Again?

(09-18-2016, 06:39 PM)Juniper Wrote: Again?

Yes, again. Snakes chase their tails for god knows how long!  Wink

RE: Record Breaking Weather - Cuzz - 09-18-2016

and again.

(09-18-2016, 06:47 PM)Cuzz Wrote: and again.

Cuzz, you really gotta cut down on the verbiage. It must be exhausting getting those two words on the page. (So tired, I'd guess, that you couldn't capitalze the first word). 

Foks here just might starting thinkg of you as "Silent Cal"  Smiling

RE: Record Breaking Weather - Juniper - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 07:18 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 06:47 PM)Cuzz Wrote: and again.

Cuzz, you really gotta cut down on the verbiage. It must be exhausting getting those two words on the page. (So tired, I'd guess, that you couldn't capitalze the first word). 

Foks here just might starting thinkg of you as "Silent Cal"  Smiling

So, by this post, it's apparent you are enjoying your role of forum autocrat.

My last post was supposed to appear after Tia's but you (Wonky) posted just before me by seconds.

(09-18-2016, 08:39 PM)Cuzz Wrote: My last post was supposed to appear after Tia's but you (Wonky) posted just before me by seconds.

Whatever: Tia got her snipply little comment in there. Three hard nights at Howies Tia?  Wink

RE: Record Breaking Weather - Scrapper - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 08:57 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(09-18-2016, 08:39 PM)Cuzz Wrote: My last post was supposed to appear after Tia's but you (Wonky) posted just before me by seconds.

Whatever: Tia got her snipply little comment in there. Three hard nights at Howies Tia?  Wink
Following an attempt to put someone down with a winky face does not negate the fact that it's a put down, Mr. I'm-Better-Than-Everyone-Else.

Posted via Tapatalk

I thought "forum autocrat" was very original. And just a little funny.   Big Grin

Sorry Wonky, for only using two sentences. I could have used more but why?

RE: Record Breaking Weather - Juniper - 09-19-2016

I'm not sure what point you scored with that little dig, Wonk, or what you think it proves or implies about me.  Me thinks you are over stretching much.

RE: Record Breaking Weather - Wonky3 - 09-19-2016

(09-19-2016, 06:21 AM)Juniper Wrote:

I'm not sure what point you scored with that little dig, Wonk, or what you think it proves or implies about me.  Me thinks you are over stretching much.

Stretching just enough to get by the "Autocrat" thing. Now THAT was a dig!

RE: Record Breaking Weather - bbqboy - 09-19-2016

If something is true can it still be a dig?

RE: Record Breaking Weather - Scrapper - 09-19-2016

(09-19-2016, 08:02 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 06:21 AM)Juniper Wrote:

Stretching just enough to get by the "Autocrat" thing. Now THAT was a dig!

Oh Bullshit!  Put your big girl panties on!  Calling someone an "Autocrat" is absolutely nothing like inferring that a woman spends too much time in a Tavern.  Good gawd, man.