RogueValleyForum.com
I actually agree with Trump - Printable Version

+- RogueValleyForum.com (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Debate (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: National and World News (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: I actually agree with Trump (/showthread.php?tid=19021)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: I actually agree with Trump - Someones Dad - 10-24-2018

(10-24-2018, 08:03 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 07:40 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 07:27 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 06:59 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 02:29 PM)Cuzz Wrote: He said treat them like an invasion force. How did you take that to mean? Besides, I did ask if that was what he meant. He's still free to answer for himself, if he will.

I don't even know where that last part came from.

Read it.  "IF THEY TRY TO FORCE THEIR WAY IN"  it is an invasion.  Can you tell me the actual reason for a Federal Military?  TO PROTECT OUR BORDERS seems to be the number 1 reason they exist.  What is wrong with you?  Do you not see the truth?

Calm down. The world won't end no matter what happens when/if they reach the boarder. Remember when the last group tried a similar thing?

LOL.  Now YOU say calm down, after you accuse me of wanting to machine gun people down.  Maybe it is YOU who should have not said such a vile thing.  Maybe you should calm down and READ.

You chose your own words. I just asked a question. And so far you've danced around answering the question. Are you advocating the use of military force and lethal actions against them? Or not?

Personally I would not go that far.

To paraphrase. but I agree:  No one has the right to march across our border, or into our homes, unannounced, uninvited, or unvetted.   NO ONE.

I have to wonder what you would do, if EVERY night, some random person just walked in your house and sat down like he owned the place....

RE: I actually agree with Trump - Cuzz - 10-24-2018

(10-24-2018, 08:23 PM)Someones Dad Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 07:27 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 06:59 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: Read it.  "IF THEY TRY TO FORCE THEIR WAY IN"  it is an invasion.  Can you tell me the actual reason for a Federal Military?  TO PROTECT OUR BORDERS seems to be the number 1 reason they exist.  What is wrong with you?  Do you not see the truth?

Calm down. The world won't end no matter what happens when/if they reach the boarder. Remember when the last group tried a similar thing?

LOL.  Now YOU say calm down, after you accuse me of wanting to machine gun people down.  Maybe it is YOU who should have not said such a vile thing.  Maybe you should calm down and READ.

You chose your own words. I just asked a question. And so far you've danced around answering the question. Are you advocating the use of military force and lethal actions against them? Or not?

To paraphrase. but I agree:  No one has the right to march across our border, or into our homes, unannounced, uninvited, or unvetted.   NO ONE.

I have to wonder what you would do, if EVERY night, some random person just walked in your house and sat down like he owned the place....

Obfuscator.

RE: I actually agree with Trump - Valuesize - 10-24-2018

(10-24-2018, 08:38 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 07:27 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Calm down. The world won't end no matter what happens when/if they reach the boarder. Remember when the last group tried a similar thing?

Obfuscator.

His "better self" won't allow him to speak the evil that is within him.

RE: I actually agree with Trump - Cuzz - 10-24-2018

(10-24-2018, 08:43 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 08:38 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 07:40 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: LOL.  Now YOU say calm down, after you accuse me of wanting to machine gun people down.  Maybe it is YOU who should have not said such a vile thing.  Maybe you should calm down and READ.

Obfuscator.

His "better self" won't allow him to speak the evil that is within him.

I know.

RE: I actually agree with Trump - Scrapper - 10-24-2018

(10-24-2018, 03:18 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 01:38 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: It is insane to continue calling it a "Caravan". If they try to force their way in, it is an invasion force and will need to be treated as such.  I find that result very distasteful, but what else is a sovereign nation to do?

Are you insinuating shoot them down when they cross? Distasteful? WOW! You need to re-evaluate calling yourself a Christian. A caravan is exactly what normal people would call it and YOU are the insane one if you think it's an "invasion force." My God SD MOST of them are women and children! Oh I forgot, they're BROWN and therefore not REALLY like us Americans. 

caravan

[kar-uh-van]

noun
  1. a group of travelers, as merchants or pilgrims, journeying together for safety in passing through deserts, hostile territory, etc.

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion][/url]Invasion - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion

Invasion over land is the straightforward entry of armed forces into an area using existing land connections, usually crossing borders or otherwise defined zones, such as a demilitarized zone, overwhelming defensive emplacements and structures.
Absofreakinlutely!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

RE: I actually agree with Trump - Valuesize - 10-25-2018

So here we go.....

[Image: kUuht00m_bigger.jpg]Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 6h6 hours ago

Brandon Judd of the National Border Patrol Council is right when he says on @foxandfriends that the Democrat inspired laws make it tough for us to stop people at the Border. MUST BE CHANDED, but I am bringing out the military for this National Emergency. They will be stopped!

Shooting unarmed people in the street is not pretty. You SD are advocating doing what this video shows only these are all men. How will look with unarmed women and children? I don't know because even the most brutal governments rarely do it so finding a video is difficult. 

RE: I actually agree with Trump - tvguy - 10-25-2018

(10-24-2018, 05:32 PM)GCG Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 05:17 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 03:31 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 02:29 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 02:18 PM)tvguy Wrote: To be fair SD didn't say anything about using weapons.

What law is there that says the USA HAS to allow Central Americans in to our country? What if they breached our border and marched across the USA to Canada. Do you think Canada would allow them in?

He said treat them like an invasion force. How did you take that to mean? Besides, I did ask if that was what he meant. He's still free to answer for himself, if he will.

He said treat them like an invasion force. How did you take that to mean?

Simple, don't let them come in. They are unarmed. There is no fucking way in hell we would ever shoot at them. Your comment implying SD was thinking Machine gun 'em all, women and children too  was way over the top.
It was a question. Period. He was the one that said invasion force as in ... force. Not an intrusion of, not an encroachment of, not an entrance (legal or otherwise) by a force, not a group or a crowd  or a herd. As WOnky once said (I think) words have meanings. I just go by the most common meanings.

last part? where I said what law?
Yes. I said maybe we should just follow the law. Whatever it is. You're the one that went off on a tangent.

Sometimes I think you just want to argue .... about anything.   Laughing

Welcome to the RVF. Cuzz, meet tvguy.... tvguy this here is Cuzz. Carry on.

All I said was "To be fair SD didn't say anything about using weapons."

That's not wanting to argue( it takes two to argue) that's called being unbiased and not piling on the right winger.

and you said.... Maybe we should just follow the law?

I only asked what law because I thought you had one in mind. Smiling

RE: I actually agree with Trump - Valuesize - 10-25-2018

(10-25-2018, 12:48 PM)tvguy Wrote:  All I said was "To be fair SD didn't say anything about using weapons."

That's not wanting to argue( it takes two to argue) that's called being unbiased and not piling on the right winger.

and you said.... Maybe we should just follow the law?

I only asked what law because I thought you had one in mind. Smiling

Sorry, I thought you were being facetious.

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/asylum-united-states

RE: I actually agree with Trump - Valuesize - 10-29-2018

(10-24-2018, 01:38 PM)Someones Dad Wrote: It is insane to continue calling it a "Caravan". If they try to force their way in, it is an invasion force and will need to be treated as such.  I find that result very distasteful, but what else is a sovereign nation to do?

Read this Tweet and of course I thought of you!  Laughing Laughing

[Image: 7asJuu1G_bigger.jpg]Raging Bull NO TRUMP  ↙️‏ @ToDropADime2 5h5 hours ago

A reasonably nice guy struck up a conversation with me today.
He started telling me " #Trump is right, the people in that Caravan are gonna get us"

I live 1,500 miles from the nearest border in a Lilly White Suburb"

Moral:
DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE LEVEL OF IGNORANCE!
#VoteBlue

RE: I actually agree with Trump - Valuesize - 10-29-2018

Shep Smith on FOX: "The migrants are 2 months away if they make it here at all. Tomorrow is one week before the midterm election, which is what all of this is about. There is no invasion. No one is coming to get you. There is nothing to worry about."

RE: I actually agree with Trump - tvguy - 10-30-2018

(10-29-2018, 09:53 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Shep Smith on FOX: "The migrants are 2 months away if they make it here at all. Tomorrow is one week before the midterm election, which is what all of this is about. There is no invasion. No one is coming to get you. There is nothing to worry about."

What about the next caravan and the next and the next...

RE: I actually agree with Trump - Cuzz - 10-30-2018

(10-30-2018, 12:59 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-29-2018, 09:53 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Shep Smith on FOX: "The migrants are 2 months away if they make it here at all. Tomorrow is one week before the midterm election, which is what all of this is about. There is no invasion. No one is coming to get you. There is nothing to worry about."

I think they'll be about the same as the last one. A little fizzle but no fire.

(10-30-2018, 01:03 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Do you think we can take in all of Central America?

(10-30-2018, 01:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Of course not. Who said we were going to?? You're beginning to sound like SF or SD.

RE: I actually agree with Trump - Valuesize - 10-30-2018

I found a new avatar for you buddy.  Laughing

[Image: 9de6cbf8d844410f4cade5d9e0f2c8c8a443f2d2...v2-128.jpg]

(10-30-2018, 01:12 PM)Cuzz Wrote:

Of course not. Who said we were going to?? You're beginning to sound like SF or SD.
My point was when will it be too many. Did you think I REALLY meant every single human being in Central America?
You're beginning to sound like SF or SD.

That's pretty funny from you. Considering how completely consumed with Trump you are. Maybe you don't see it but you have become very much like SF , you are just on the left.

(10-30-2018, 02:48 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-30-2018, 12:59 PM)tvguy Wrote: What about the next caravan and the next and the next...

My point was when will it be too many. Did you think I REALLY meant every single human being in Central America?

That's pretty funny from you. Considering how completely consumed with Trump you are. Maybe you don't see it but you have become very much like SF , you are just on the left.

Well, I didn't think you meant all of them but that's what you said so that's what I responded to. What you said. My comment about sounding like SF or SD was because you sometimes say something in response that I don't think is directly to the last post. I said nothing about letting anyone into the country but you ask if I think we can take all of Central America?? What's that about?

Also, I don't think I'm "consumed" by trump considering I rarely think about him unless I'm on here. Then it's hard not to since that's all anyone talks about anymore. Sometimes I miss Wonky posting on here for a diversion. I give Tia credit for trying sometimes.   Big Grin

RE: I actually agree with Trump - Valuesize - 10-30-2018

(10-30-2018, 04:00 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Well, I didn't think you meant all of them but that's what you said so that's what I responded to. What you said. My comment about sounding like SF or SD was because you sometimes say something in response that I don't think is directly to the last post. I said nothing about letting anyone into the country but you ask if I think we can take all of Central America?? What's that about?

Also, I don't think I'm "consumed" by trump considering I rarely think about him unless I'm on here. Then it's hard not to since that's all anyone talks about anymore. Sometimes I miss Wonky posting on here for a diversion. I give Tia credit for trying sometimes.   Big Grin

I think he meant to direct this post to me.  Big Grin

(10-30-2018, 04:21 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(10-30-2018, 04:00 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Well, I didn't think you meant all of them but that's what you said so that's what I responded to. What you said. My comment about sounding like SF or SD was because you sometimes say something in response that I don't think is directly to the last post. I said nothing about letting anyone into the country but you ask if I think we can take all of Central America?? What's that about?

I think he meant to direct this post to me.  Big Grin

Yep Big Grin

(10-30-2018, 04:00 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(10-30-2018, 02:48 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-30-2018, 01:03 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I think they'll be about the same as the last one. A little fizzle but no fire.

Well, I didn't think you meant all of them but that's what you said so that's what I responded to. What you said. My comment about sounding like SF or SD was because you sometimes say something in response that I don't think is directly to the last post. I said nothing about letting anyone into the country but you ask if I think we can take all of Central America?? What's that about?