RogueValleyForum.com
Shooter Arrested (Joshua Ashley) - Printable Version

+- RogueValleyForum.com (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Debate (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Local News and Culture (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Shooter Arrested (Joshua Ashley) (/showthread.php?tid=19160)

Shooter Arrested (Joshua Ashley) - GPnative - 07-26-2019

On a positive note, This little attention seeking dumb ass is off the street before killing someone.  But why did they photo him with his stupid beret beanie on? I would of ripped that off his head the second the cuffs were on.

Edit to add his name to the subject, that way when the little bitch google's himself because he is so proud of his thuggery maybe this will come up and I can have the satisfaction of him reading what a jack ass little bitch I think he is. (assuming he can read a few small words)

[Image: 5daca1c8-274d-4463-ba80-8c56cbaef0ef-lar...4137378071]

After a five-day investigation into the shootings at the Parkway Christian Center and the Johnston Dental offices, a suspect has been arrested.
The Grants Pass Department of Public Safety made an arrest at about 2:00 a.m. on Friday, July 26th, 2019.
26-year-old Joshua Ashley was taken into custody at 901 South Vannoy Creek Road, near Merlin.
Police have tied the cases together through surveillance footage, automated license plate reader technology, and witness statements.
Prior to Ashley's arrest, detectives searched that address for evidence.
Detectives seized a black, 2000 Honda CRV believed to be the car used in both shootings.
Ashley was lodged at the Josephine County Jail on the following charges; attempted murder, several counts of reckless endangerment and three counts of unlawful use of a weapon.

RE: Shooter Arrested (Joshua Ashley) - GPnative - 07-26-2019

Nope, not crazy nut job at all. The no eyebrow look is sure to be a hit in prison.

[Image: ZJSPSONKV5AQ7KPPJZIQ4IZMCU.jpg]

Wait a minute, I knew he looked familiar!

[Image: 4b7709343bacef74e541b0ff4ac8fc8e.gif]

RE: Shooter Arrested (Joshua Ashley) - chuck white - 07-26-2019

Quote:automated license plate reader technology

I heard that there was a camera on caveman bridge which recorded every license plate that crossed the bridge. So maybe it's not a rumor.

(07-26-2019, 12:43 PM)chuck white Wrote:
Quote:automated license plate reader technology

I heard that there was a camera on caveman bridge which recorded every license plate that crossed the bridge. So maybe it's not a rumor.

I certainly would not doubt that it can also read license plates, however, the camera at the bridge was installed after the Redwood Empire sign was restored complete with neon lighting in order to discourage vandalism.

RE: Shooter Arrested (Joshua Ashley) - tvguy - 07-26-2019

(07-26-2019, 07:43 AM)GPnative Wrote: On a positive note, This little attention seeking dumb ass is off the street before killing someone.  But why did they photo him with his stupid beret beanie on? I would of ripped that off his head the second the cuffs were on.

Edit to add his name to the subject, that way when the little bitch google's himself because he is so proud of his thuggery maybe this will come up and I can have the satisfaction of him reading what a jack ass little bitch I think he is. (assuming he can read a few small words)

[Image: 5daca1c8-274d-4463-ba80-8c56cbaef0ef-lar...4137378071]

After a five-day investigation into the shootings at the Parkway Christian Center and the Johnston Dental offices, a suspect has been arrested.
The Grants Pass Department of Public Safety made an arrest at about 2:00 a.m. on Friday, July 26th, 2019.
26-year-old Joshua Ashley was taken into custody at 901 South Vannoy Creek Road, near Merlin.
Police have tied the cases together through surveillance footage, automated license plate reader technology, and witness statements.
Prior to Ashley's arrest, detectives searched that address for evidence.
Detectives seized a black, 2000 Honda CRV believed to be the car used in both shootings.
Ashley was lodged at the Josephine County Jail on the following charges; attempted murder, several counts of reckless endangerment and three counts of unlawful use of a weapon.

Maybe that photo was just something the news people found? Like on facebook.

I guess they didn't find the weapon?