RogueValleyForum.com
What's in your garden? - Printable Version

+- RogueValleyForum.com (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: What's in your garden? (/showthread.php?tid=3997)

RE: What's in your garden? - tvguy - 07-09-2015

[Image: 25qazqh.jpg]

RE: What's in your garden? - tvguy - 08-09-2015

[Image: 9u3y3b.jpg]
[Image: w0m1aq.jpg]

[Image: 347wsnt.jpg]

I already harvested my Wall Walla's Big Grin

[Image: 2r7you9.jpg]

RE: What's in your garden? - Scrapper - 08-09-2015

Walla Walla onions are my fav!  So tasty!

RE: What's in your garden? - Wonky3 - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 03:19 PM)tvguy Wrote: [Image: 347wsnt.jpg]

Walla Walla the best! (Better than the Hawaiian sweet ones)

PS: You gotta admit TVg is getting really good with PhotoShop! He added some upper arm muscle, turned the white mustache to mostly black, and cleaned the gravy off the white shirt. By the way, the bought the onions from Clete, who got 'em at the growers market. The only thing either one of 'em can grow is OLD.  Embarrassed

(08-09-2015, 04:17 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

PS: You gotta admit TVg is getting really good with PhotoShop! He added some upper arm muscle, turned the white mustache to mostly black, and cleaned the gravy off the white shirt. By the way, the bought the onions from Clete, who got 'em at the growers market. The only thing either one of 'em can grow is OLD.  Embarrassed

Yeah I think the last time you saw me I was somewhere around 135 pounds and I looked like a prisoner of war in Germany. Well I'm up to 168 pounds which is probably about right. Big Grin

RE: What's in your garden? - Wonky3 - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 04:29 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 04:17 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:

Yeah I think the last time you saw me I was somewhere around 135 pounds and I looked like a prisoner of war in Germany. Well I'm up to 168 pounds which is probably about right. Big Grin

Oh Yeah, to look better! I'm really happy for you and glad you dodged the bullet and did everything you had to do to right the ship. 
Now, if you could only give up hanging around elementary schools.... Razz

RE: What's in your garden? - Tiamat - 08-09-2015

Oh, crap!  The worlds gonna end. I've never seen your face before, TVguy. Thanks a LOT!!!

I had bush beans planted. They were doing great and I was getting great armloads of beans. Now they are kaput.

(08-09-2015, 09:58 PM)Tiamat Wrote: I had bush beans planted. They were doing great and I was getting great armloads of beans. Now they are kaput.

What the heck happened to them? Did ya see my pole beans? I planted them with sunflowers so they would have something to climb. But that wasn't enough so I started tying up strings. That was a kind of too much work so I cut a bunch of bamboo, now the beans can climb higher. Big Grin

Edit, duh I get it, your beans were just all done right? You must have got them in pretty early.

(08-09-2015, 10:24 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 09:58 PM)Tiamat Wrote: I had bush beans planted. They were doing great and I was getting great armloads of beans. Now they are kaput.

What the heck happened to them? Did ya see my pole beans? I planted them with sunflowers so they would have something to climb. But that wasn't enough so I started tying up strings. That was a kind of too much work so I cut a bunch of bamboo, now the beans can climb higher. Big Grin

Edit, duh I get it, your beans were just all done right? You must have got them in pretty early.

Well, I did some reading and it seems bush beans have a shorter productivity cycle than pole beans. Figures.
Dry

(08-09-2015, 09:56 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Oh, crap!  The worlds gonna end. I've never seen your face before, TVguy. Thanks a LOT!!!

It can't be that bad Razz   My mug has been posted here before.

Not that it matters. The world is going to END NOW!!!!!

(08-09-2015, 10:28 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 09:56 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Oh, crap!  The worlds gonna end. I've never seen your face before, TVguy. Thanks a LOT!!!

It can't be that bad Razz   My mug has been posted here before.

Yeah? Somehow I've never seen it. I've seen an arm, an ass, a foot. But never  your face.  SHIT *#@%!!!

I should be clear. You have a very pleasant face. But it was all just part of the way of the world. TV Guy. No face.  I'm disoriented!

RE: What's in your garden? - Valuesize - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 10:31 PM)Tiamat Wrote: I should be clear. You have a very pleasant face. But it was all just part of the way of the world. TV Guy. No face.  I'm disoriented!

You aren't going to go all goo goo like that other gal awhile back are ya?  Razz

(08-09-2015, 11:16 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 10:31 PM)Tiamat Wrote: I should be clear. You have a very pleasant face. But it was all just part of the way of the world. TV Guy. No face.  I'm disoriented!

You aren't going to go all goo goo like that other gal awhile back are ya?  Razz

Over his onions? Oh,  hell yeah!

RE: What's in your garden? - tvguy - 08-10-2015

I think what you are saying is that we all paint a picture in our minds of what we someone will look like.

And it's never what we think. Smiling

RE: What's in your garden? - Tiamat - 08-10-2015

(08-10-2015, 11:05 AM)tvguy Wrote:

I think what you are saying is that we all paint a picture in our minds of what we someone will look like.

I don't know what I expected. You remained a Mystery Man to me.

I have lots of patty pan squash....took them long enough...and now my life is too nuts to go pick 'em and cook 'em!  They're almost getting too big.

RE: What's in your garden? - Scrapper - 08-10-2015

(08-10-2015, 08:43 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 11:05 AM)tvguy Wrote:

I don't know what I expected. You remained a Mystery Man to me.

I have lots of patty pan squash....took them long enough...and now my life is too nuts to go pick 'em and cook 'em!  They're almost getting too big.
Patty Pans are my favorite!