RogueValleyForum.com
What's in your garden? - Printable Version

+- RogueValleyForum.com (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: What's in your garden? (/showthread.php?tid=3997)

Re: What's in your garden? - TennisMom - 05-10-2010

tvguy Wrote:and of course the dog Laughing Sleeping beauty

[Image: Lolasleepingbeauty.jpg]

No offense, T, but man that is one fugly dawg!

Re: What's in your garden? - tvguy - 05-10-2010

Quote:No offense, T, but man that is one fugly dawg!

Awe come on, are you kidding? she's beautiful Smiling Of course I would say that but still, every time I take her somewhere people comment on what a great looking dog she is.

[Image: zvzvzvzlola.jpg]

Re: What's in your garden? - Tia - 05-10-2010

TennisMom Wrote:
tvguy Wrote:and of course the dog Laughing Sleeping beauty

[Image: Lolasleepingbeauty.jpg]

No offense, T, but man that is one fugly dawg!

Are you nuts?? :shock: That's a gorgeous pup. She is ADORABLE!!! Big Grin Big Grin

Re: What's in your garden? - Cometmom - 05-10-2010

I don't think TV's dog is a boxer. But it is cute.

Cometmom Wrote:I don't think TV's dog is a boxer. But it is cute.

Well, I edited that, before you posted, but I still want to squeeze her. Smiling

Re: What's in your garden? - orygunluvr - 05-10-2010

TVs dog is and english mastiff. Our dog is an english mastiff. Only ours is about 160-165 lbs. If I knew how to post a few pictures I would.

orygunluvr Wrote:TVs dog is and english mastiff. Our dog is an english mastiff. Only ours is about 160-165 lbs. If I knew how to post a few pictures I would.

I love dogs. The bigger and goofier the better. And she's still beeyootiful!

Re: What's in your garden? - Yeshuah Hamashiach - 05-10-2010

I love dog's and cat's , I hate losing them.

Jesus Christ Wrote:I love dog's and cat's , I hate losing them.

Yes, I know. This whole passage here about the dog got me to reminiscing about my lost rottweiler. He wasn't really a rott, he was some kind of rott mix. He was a GIANT! He showed up, middle aged at my door one day and wouldn't leave. We had him for about 5 years. The gentlest, sweetest tempered, most kind hearted animal I've ever had the privilege to know. I miss him. He's buried in the yard. :shock: Crying Crying

orygunluvr Wrote:TVs dog is and english mastiff. Our dog is an english mastiff. Only ours is about 160-165 lbs. If I knew how to post a few pictures I would.

I'd like to see your pup.

Tia Wrote:

Yes, I know. This whole passage here about the dog got me to reminiscing about my lost rottweiler. He wasn't really a rott, he was some kind of rott mix. He was a GIANT! He showed up, middle aged at my door one day and wouldn't leave. We had him for about 5 years. The gentlest, sweetest tempered, most kind hearted animal I've ever had the privilege to know. I miss him. He's buried in the yard. :shock: Crying Crying
I luuuuuuv Rottys real rotties have bad worse rep with Veternrians , or at least that is what I heard. I have seen lab Boxer Choc lab pit black lab pit Rot shep and a few other Rot and Doby mixes . I cant stand loss it totally sux. Dry

Jesus Christ Wrote:
Tia Wrote:

I luuuuuuv Rottys real rotties have bad worse rep with Veternrians , or at least that is what I heard. I have seen lab Boxer Choc lab pit black lab pit Rot shep and a few other Rot and Doby mixes . I cant stand loss it totally sux. Dry

I feel badly for you. I also worry. When I hear people say that, they seemed doom to face loss fairly soon. I don't say that to be mean. It's hard on those who remain. On those who deal with the loss. Lots of loss can change a person.

Anyway, my rottie whatever he was looked a lot like this: [Image: nicodemus_ps.jpg] It doesn't convey how enormous he was.

Re: What's in your garden? - Cometmom - 05-10-2010

My daughter has a rott. When we were over there on Sunday, she just laid around the yard and the kids and ducks hung out with her. She also was very tolerant of the new weiner puppy. I think they get a bad rap because of bad owners.

I like this thread. What's your dog hijack.

Re: What's in your garden? - charlie - 05-10-2010

Wish I could put up pictures of a Bull Mastiff I use to know and still have the bowling ball he played with. First time we met, I got a bath of dog slobber all over the side of my face and hair. Big Mike was one of the most gentle dogs I had ever met, unless you showed you might harm his master and anyone he considered a friend. So sad when he started showing hip displacement, we thought about building him a 2 wheeled cart. No surgery or care could stop his ailment and had to have him put down, because of his pain.
Right now, I have a Yellow Lab that's my favorite old girl and glad she lives next door and I get to call her mine when her owners is away.

Tia Wrote:
Jesus Christ Wrote:
Tia Wrote:Yes, I know. This whole passage here about the dog got me to reminiscing about my lost rottweiler. He wasn't really a rott, he was some kind of rott mix. He was a GIANT! He showed up, middle aged at my door one day and wouldn't leave. We had him for about 5 years. The gentlest, sweetest tempered, most kind hearted animal I've ever had the privilege to know. I miss him. He's buried in the yard. :shock: Crying Crying

I feel badly for you. I also worry. When I hear people say that, they seemed doom to face loss fairly soon. I don't say that to be mean. It's hard on those who remain. On those who deal with the loss. Lots of loss can change a person.

Anyway, my rottie whatever he was looked a lot like this: [Image: nicodemus_ps.jpg] It doesn't convey how enormous he was.
No , nothing imminent , I simply feel the overbearing nature of the Machine driven race wearing down every living thing. I have a bag of frozen Gulf prawns probably my last. I am surrounded by newborns toddlers etc our next door neighbor is preggers for the first time.Less than two years ago she was terrified of being a parent , Ive seen it so many times its never not exiting to see the change of heart. Unfortunately the deaths in the immediate block at home have been at times long and painful, two cancers that were a real drag. I see how much TV loves his dog and wish he could keep her forever , your pup looked like a hero.

Re: What's in your garden? - cletus1 - 05-11-2010

Well, apparently you have a digital camera. You can post the photos on photo bucket and then copy them and post them here. It is pretty easy. I will let TVguy explain how to do it if he is so inclined because he is the photobucket master. If he responds with directions I'll chime in if needed and you can write down the steps. That is how I learned. My son had to show me how to do it, now I find it simple. However, are you sure you want to challenge TVguys dog. I agree with Tia, TV's dog is beautimous and I'm afraid your dog might lose this contest.

Re: What's in your garden? - Cometmom - 05-11-2010

cletus1 Wrote:
Well, apparently you have a digital camera. You can post the photos on photo bucket and then copy them and post them here. It is pretty easy. I will let TVguy explain how to do it if he is so inclined because he is the photobucket master. If he responds with directions I'll chime in if needed and you can write down the steps. That is how I learned. My son had to show me how to do it, now I find it simple. However, are you sure you want to challenge TVguys dog. I agree with Tia, TV's dog is beautimous and I'm afraid your dog might lose this contest.
Photobucket is so easy even a Cometmom can do it. Wink

Re: What's in your garden? - tvguy - 05-11-2010

Here's youtube video that shows how to post a picture using Photobucket, I love Youtube there are how to videos on a kinds of stuff.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmRK2bGO5jQ[/youtube]

Re: What's in your garden? - tvguy - 05-11-2010

Hey Charlie , speaking of big rotties this guy was huge. Unfortunately he died from diabetes when he was just over two years old. The vet said he weighed 170 pounds. He was half Rottie and half St. Bernard.
My son nicknamed him "the Kraken" because of the way he used to act when I would close our 14 foot gate, It stuck, he really was a monster Laughing

[Image: bigboy.jpg]