How it Feels
[Image: 399513_439160839439955_393021821_n.jpg]
I actually find it invigorating . It's really the only way to be involved and not waste ones time.
So what IS the general opinion. I didn't think there was one.
(06-30-2012, 03:53 PM)Clone Wrote: [Image: 399513_439160839439955_393021821_n.jpg]

"Sticks and stones" and all that.
But, I see your point. (Can almost hear it).

The other side of that coin: I sometimes (maybe too often) voice an opinion that I know full well is going to cause backlash. I should consider more carefully, but as is my nature, Fools Rush In Where Wise Men Fear to Tread.

For instance: You recently posted a photo of Gen. G. Custer's grave marker with a hand in front giving it the finger. Native Americans, Custer, the Army, the U.S. Government, and everyday citizens have chewed this issue to a tough wad for a long, long time.

I see it as a complex problem that started long before Custer, remains even now, and seeing the "finger" seemed to me to be invitation to reduce the issue to one far too simple.

Whatever: That's "how it feels to me".
(06-30-2012, 04:34 PM)tvguy Wrote: So what IS the general opinion. I didn't think there was one.
How do you like this one ? [Image: hello-im-a-victim.jpg]
I find my self in disagreement with "the general Opinion "all the time on this forum.
It doesn't bother me a bit.
Because I know I am always rightRazzLaughingLaughing
And how does that make you feel ?
It hasn't given him a Jesus delusion yet, but it's close.
(06-30-2012, 04:42 PM)Wonky Wrote: For instance: You recently posted a photo of Gen. G. Custer's grave marker with a hand in front giving it the finger. Native Americans, Custer, the Army, the U.S. Government, and everyday citizens have chewed this issue to a tough wad for a long, long time.

I see it as a complex problem that started long before Custer, remains even now, and seeing the "finger" seemed to me to be invitation to reduce the issue to one far too simple.

I disagree. Sometimes the middle finger gives an important, heartfelt message.
It's just a demonstration of feelings, not an issue reducer.
Sometimes, with all due respect, you make things much too complicated.Smiling
(06-30-2012, 05:19 PM)Clone Wrote:
(06-30-2012, 04:42 PM)Wonky Wrote: For instance: You recently posted a photo of Gen. G. Custer's grave marker with a hand in front giving it the finger. Native Americans, Custer, the Army, the U.S. Government, and everyday citizens have chewed this issue to a tough wad for a long, long time.

I disagree. Sometimes the middle finger gives an important, heartfelt message.
It's just a demonstration of feelings, not an issue reducer.
Sometimes, with all due respect, you make things much too complicated.Smiling

Funny. I've heard that before. Laughing
It's not Custer's fault didn't get the memo that said the injuns had modern repeating rifles when the soldiers were stuck with the old crap single shot rifles.
(06-30-2012, 04:27 PM)Yeshuah Hamashiach Wrote: I actually find it invigorating .

[Image: tumblr_lnle05kYcF1qaddd0.gif]
(06-30-2012, 09:55 PM)Scrapper Wrote: [Image: tumblr_lnle05kYcF1qaddd0.gif]

Weird.....
(06-30-2012, 09:57 PM)Clone Wrote:
(06-30-2012, 09:55 PM)Scrapper Wrote: [Image: tumblr_lnle05kYcF1qaddd0.gif]

Weird.....

Exactly!
(06-30-2012, 10:04 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Exactly!

That one eye that's looking at the camera wigs me out.
And here when I was just trying to get a good fantasy worked up, too. Smiling
Your picture makes me laugh, but I'm with TV on this. I do not believe there is any general forum opinion on this forum.