Craigslist funny stuff
(11-13-2018, 02:24 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 01:57 PM)tvguy Wrote: This is not 1/4 of a cord of wood.

1/4 Of a Cord - $55 (E. Medford)

Dry, seasoned and ready to burn madrone, manzanita, and mountain mahogany firewood mix. Asking $55, contact to make arrangements for pick up-thanks! show contact info

[Image: 00R0R_bJ2HkWW3IKd_600x450.jpg]

It is hard to say which group of folks has more liars and cheats, firewood sellers or politicians Wink
Maybe he's just dumb Big Grin As you probably know that stack would have to be two rows deep with 12 in pieces of wood or one row of 24 in wood.
OH MY GOD!!!

Who is stupid enough to respond to this ad?

AMERICAN!#!! CAR#!#!TOYOTA CAMRY 2012 WITH LOW PRICE FOR FAST SALLE!#$ - $2600 (800 Ellendale Dr #59, Medford, OR)

image 12 of 13
[Image: 00N0N_4oEgNTdcJFg_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00G0G_fpAN3BadpWx_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00v0v_C4lsNk7hT5_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00O0O_kHQ4nQMDFtO_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00F0F_iqCroJtWk1N_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00S0S_fm01jtJzPSz_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 00J0J_5XdVRq486rs_600x450.jpg]

craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap
800 Ellendale Dr, Medford, OR
(google map)
2012 Never been smoked in.

VIN: (781) 452-2821
cryptocurrency ok
fuel: gas
paint color: black
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

2012 Toyota GAS
type: sedan
Excellent condition and detailed. Still under warranty. 65,750 miles. Regularly serviced and will service it before sale.
Tinted windows. Those go with the car also.
I put Toyo studless snow tires on the car they are mounted on the Toyota wheels.
Never been smoked in.
INFO LYNDA:::: show contact info ??????????? show contact info ::::: show contact info >>>>>> show contact info >>
(11-17-2018, 06:01 PM)tvguy Wrote: OH MY GOD!!!

Who is stupid enough to respond to this ad?

People in need of karma? Razz
Craigslist sad stuff. Sad

I wonder. Isn't this a case statutory rape? And does anyone think they will get a room for two, with two cats and no deposit?
Here's a thought quit smoking weed and get JOBS FFS

Need a room to rent out - $350 (South Medford, Phoenix Medford)

craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap
(google map)
My name is Sydney, me and my boyfriend Ej are looking for a room to rent out, we are hoping to pay no more then 400 a month, and we're in a bad spot right now so we can't afford a deposit. Both of us are willing to work, for you and also getting a real job. We have two well trained kittens also. We are 420 friendly. If you would be kind enough to move us in with no deposit we will pay the money per month. Please please please, we really need some help in this time. Don't want to be sleeping in the cold. I'm 16 years old, my boyfriend is 19.
Big fat liar.... He claims his type light fixtures are sold at Home Depot and the internet and they sell for $89.95 each.

But the ones he found are LED fixtures not the obsolete crap he is selling. and even the LED fixtures are 40 bucks not 90 bucks.

So I sent him an email explaining his mistake. His response.... I could be wrong. They are the old type. If your still interested , you have my number. Lets stop playing email tag.

Number one.. I'm not wrong. Number two he didn't give me his phone number LOL. and three he left the LIE in his post . And email tag? I sent ONE email LOL.

Three 4 foot fluorescent light fictures - $20 (Rogue Valley)  unhide

image 1 of 2
[Image: 01515_dS2q56okWUv_600x450.jpg]

[Image: 01515_dS2q56okWUv_50x50c.jpg][Image: 01515_fxzu3QLTv5S_50x50c.jpg]

I have three 4 foot ceiling lights. They are in very good condition. I checked Lowes , Home Depot and the internet and they sell for $89.95 each. I'm asking $20 each witch I think is a good deal. Send me an email with contact info if interested and I'll call you back. Local numbers only because I can't call long distance from my LL. Thanks for looking.
  •  
(11-23-2018, 04:50 PM)tvguy Wrote: Big fat liar.... He claims his type light fixtures are sold at Home Depot and the internet and they sell for $89.95 each.

But the ones he found are LED fixtures not the obsolete crap he is selling. and even the LED fixtures are 40 bucks not 90 bucks.

So I sent him an email explaining his mistake. His response.... I could be wrong. They are the old type. If your still interested , you have my number. Lets stop playing email tag.

Number one.. I'm not wrong. Number two he didn't give me his phone number LOL. and three he left the LIE in his post . And email tag? I sent ONE email LOL.

image 1 of 2

I have three 4 foot ceiling lights. They are in very good condition. I checked Lowes , Home Depot and the internet and they sell for $89.95 each. I'm asking $20 each witch I think is a good deal. Send me an email with contact info if interested and I'll call you back. Local numbers only because I can't call long distance from my LL. Thanks for looking.
  •  
Lol,  $5 is too much for those.
(11-23-2018, 07:16 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 04:50 PM)tvguy Wrote: Big fat liar.... He claims his type light fixtures are sold at Home Depot and the internet and they sell for $89.95 each.

image 1 of 2

•  
Lol,  $5 is too much for those.
The only way I would buy one is if I had some room that needed a light that. Like a storage room where you would only have the light on for a few minutes a year.
But sooner or later they will stop making the T-12 lamps they use.. So actually I wouldn't take them for free.
The electric supply wholesale stores stopped selling them at least 10 years ago.

You could buy one cheap and then put LED's in it that cost 5 bucks each. IF you get a ten pack at Home depot.
I went and looked at a car the other day, it was the perfect ideal one owner old person car, blah blah blah. He wanted to meet downtown, that's fine, some people don't want strangers at their house, I get that. So we set up A meeting, this was all via email, it actually annoyed me i could not connect via phone, even after giving him my number. I assumed it was a paranoid old man.
A young, I'd say early 20s male gets out of the car. He tells me he is selling it for the owners. I say, so is it On consignment? He says, I'm just going to make a couple hundred helping them out to sell it, they don't want to hassle with it.. The car had obviously had a full detail done, and the guy just behaved too much like a used car salesman. I passed, didn't even drive it. My gut told me he works for a consignment lot or possibly used car lot in GP and is moonlighting as private party on CL. Sorry, but buying private party I want to deal with and question the titled owners, otherwise no thanks. And if my gut is right, damn asshole dealers!
(11-23-2018, 07:35 PM)GPnative Wrote: I went and looked at a car the other day, it was the perfect ideal one owner old person car, blah blah blah. He wanted to meet downtown, that's fine, some people don't want strangers at their house, I get that. So we set up A meeting, this was all via email, it actually annoyed me i could not connect via phone, even after giving him my number. I assumed it was a paranoid old man.
A young, I'd say early 20s male gets out of the car. He tells me he is selling it for the owners. I say, so is it On consignment? He says, I'm just going to make a couple hundred helping them out to sell it, they don't want to hassle with it.. The car had obviously had a full detail done, and the guy just behaved too much like a used car salesman. I passed, didn't even drive it. My gut told me he works for a consignment lot or possibly used car lot in GP and is moonlighting as private party on CL. Sorry, but buying private party I want to deal with and question the titled owners, otherwise no thanks. And if my gut is right, damn asshole  dealers!

Yes no doubt a fucking dealer. The same thing happened to my wife and I once. And the car was also detailed.
I hate to see a car detailed in the engine area or underneath. It hides what was leaking.
I also hate to show up and see that they have warmed up. I want to hear it start cold and drive it until it warms up.
This one amuses me. It's free, so it's not like it's a rip off.  A child's plastic wading pool listed in a pet sales site as a "whelping pool".
(11-27-2018, 08:13 PM)Juniper Wrote: This one amuses me. It's free, so it's not like it's a rip off.  A child's plastic wading pool listed in a pet sales site as a "whelping pool".
 Good idea Smiling

I never get to see the free section because I have my setting so I don't see anything that costs less than 20 bucks.

I should check it more often. One I got an overhead camper for free and sold it for $1250.00
(11-27-2018, 08:33 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 08:13 PM)Juniper Wrote: This one amuses me. It's free, so it's not like it's a rip off.  A child's plastic wading pool listed in a pet sales site as a "whelping pool".
 Good idea Smiling

I never get to see the free section because I have my setting so I don't see anything that costs less than 20 bucks.

I should check it more often. One I got an overhead camper for free and sold it for $1250.00

This was a FB ad.
(11-27-2018, 09:44 PM)Juniper Wrote:
 Good idea Smiling

This was a FB ad.
OK.. Speaking of that, yesterday I went and picked up 5 aluminum jeep wheels and a bumper listed on FB as free Big Grin
(11-27-2018, 09:46 PM)tvguy Wrote:
 Good idea Smiling

This was a FB ad.
OK.. Speaking of that, yesterday I went and picked up 5 aluminum jeep wheels and a bumper listed on FB as free Big Grin

Nice.  There's nothing in the CL "free".  It's weird, because when there was freecycle you could get all sorts of things free. Then CL killed Freecycle and replaced it with crap.
(11-27-2018, 09:55 PM)Juniper Wrote:
 Good idea Smiling

This was a FB ad.

Nice.  There's nothing in the CL "free".  It's weird, because when there was freecycle you could get all sorts of things free. Then CL killed Freecycle and replaced it with crap.
 I don't buy that theory.There has to be as many people giving things away now as there was before.
So if freecycle is gone and  CL only has crap then where do people now give things away?

I remember freecycle and To me it's the opposite. It all seemed like crap when ever I looked so I gave up on it.

But yes on CL the free stuff is and always was mostly crap. The trick is to do what I have always done on CL.
I pull up the list of what was posted most recently. And do that as often as you can.
This is crucial on the free site because anything good will only last minutes before someone sees it and beats you to the punch.
(11-28-2018, 01:31 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 08:33 PM)tvguy Wrote:  Good idea Smiling

This was a FB ad.

I don't buy that theory.There has to be as many people giving things away now as there was before.
So if freecycle is gone and  CL only has crap then where do people now give things away?

I remember freecycle and To me it's the opposite. It all seemed like crap when ever I looked so I gave up on it.

But yes on CL the free stuff is and always was mostly crap. The trick is to do what I have always done on CL.
I pull up the list of what was posted most recently. And do that as often as you can.
This is crucial on the free site because anything good will only last minutes before someone sees it and beats you to the punch.

One of the biggest hassles I have ever attempted on CL was trying to give away a free operational vacuum, Holy cow did it bring out the flakes. Finally, after several flake outs I said to hell with it and gave it to a vacuum repair shop in GP who refurbs and sells them.
Since then, any items I want to give away I put at the end of the driveway with a sign, I don't think anything has lasted longer than an hour, and we are not even on a busy street.

edit to add: And it helps that I am not trying to give away legit junk like some folks' free piles. If it has any use or redeeming value, someone is going to grab it.
(11-27-2018, 08:33 PM)tvguy Wrote:  Good idea Smiling

This was a FB ad.

My town still has freecycle.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
https://medford.craigslist.org/wan/d/buy...15325.html
Based on this guy's attitude, I'd rather throw it away.
(11-28-2018, 07:48 AM)GPnative Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 09:44 PM)Juniper Wrote: This was a FB ad.

One of the biggest hassles I have ever attempted on CL was trying to give away a free operational vacuum, Holy cow did it bring out the flakes. Finally, after several flake outs I said to hell with it and gave it to a vacuum repair shop in GP who refurbs and sells them.
Since then, any items I want to give away I put at the end of the driveway with a sign, I don't think anything has lasted longer than an hour, and we are not even on a busy street.

edit to add: And it helps that I am not trying to give away legit junk like some folks' free piles. If it has any use or redeeming value, someone is going to grab it.

I haven't had those issues with giving anything away. But selling? Yes I just take it in stride. It's not like I sit and just wait for someone to arrive. If they don't show I just move on.
(11-28-2018, 11:38 AM)bbqboy Wrote: https://medford.craigslist.org/wan/d/buy...15325.html
Based on this guy's attitude, I'd rather throw it away.
It was flagged. Maybe next time C&P the text

I can guess though. Some people are so negative who wants to deal with them. Sometimes they are such an ass bitching about don't do this and don't do that.. I just flag them LOL.

Kind of like NO LOW BALLERS!!!

How am I supposed to know what each person considers to be low balling? And if I text or email and offer that's too low for them? How are they harmed? Razz