Steven Masone? Never heard of this A-whole
I was in a restaurant the other night and heard this guy haranging the staff and when they asked him to leave he said he was a 'critic' and blah blah. I saw a post on UrbanSpoon but other than that who is this jerk?
(10-30-2012, 09:10 PM)GoGoGomez Wrote: I was in a restaurant the other night and heard this guy haranging the staff and when they asked him to leave he said he was a 'critic' and blah blah. I saw a post on UrbanSpoon but other than that who is this jerk?

Blogger..... You can be whatever you want to be. Big Grin

http://www.deltanewsandreview.com/
http://www.deltanewsandreview.com/2012/1...rants.html
(10-30-2012, 10:02 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(10-30-2012, 09:10 PM)GoGoGomez Wrote: I was in a restaurant the other night and heard this guy haranging the staff and when they asked him to leave he said he was a 'critic' and blah blah. I saw a post on UrbanSpoon but other than that who is this jerk?

He needs an editor.
Besides, being from Isla Vista, does he feel the Grants Pass restaurant experience is only at that freeway exit????? In a mall next to the dollar store and Big Lots, just down the road from WalMart and across the parking lot from Applebees across the street from Shari's and Elmer's?
Get the picture?
The true Grants Pass dining experience.
Johnny's Laughing Laughing
I knew someone that scammed their way down I-5 being a "restaurant critic" complete with lots of pictures taken with a camera without film in it and getting comped meals out of the deal, (OK, an old story!).

(Don't blame me, it was my wife's sister at the time, and later I got rid of both of them.)

First off, you are a liar. The owner was being rude to me because I complained about her food. You and your friend addressed the owner by name and vice-verse and obviously you are her friends. And yes I did mention I was reviewing her for one of my review blogs because she deserved a bad review for bad food and bad attitude to her customers. So your pathetic attempt to belittle me is laughable. Your name calling is juvenile. Nice try GoGoGomez. I know who you are too.See you around town.Ninja
Do you often complain about the food?
A true professional would never mention they were a food critic.
You would look at how others are enjoying their meals.
Last think you would want is for them to know who you are, that would taint the performance.
Wow, Steveie, I am impressed you have more balls than brains. Openly complain about food in a small community. I'll be willing to bet that you will be getting some "special" food to sample.
(11-23-2012, 01:54 AM)chuck white Wrote: Do you often complain about the food?
Last think you would want is for them to know who you are, that would taint the performance.

And you are a professional who can say what is or is not professional by a reviewer? What are your qualifications?
Yes, a good reviewer will complain to see how they handle customer complaints also. But there are no rules for reviewing anything. A review is an opinion and you just expressed yours, even though you know nothing about critique and review. That's my opinion. I mentioned to the woman who claimed she was the owner that "You have a nasty attitude and you just got reviewed!" I see you have 10 1/2 posts per day on this forum...wow! Your moving "Up Chuck."
I see your next meal in that place will get peed on...wow! You're (not "your") moving "Down Steven."

[Image: 405817_329039580460613_100000637210496_1...281%29.jpg]
(10-30-2012, 11:07 PM)bbqboy Wrote:

He needs an editor.

That blog does need one...know any?
(11-23-2012, 07:17 PM)Steven Masone Wrote:

And you are a professional who can say what is or is not professional by a reviewer? What are your qualifications?
Yes, a good reviewer will complain to see how they handle customer complaints also. But there are no rules for reviewing anything. A review is an opinion and you just expressed yours, even though you know nothing about critique and review. That's my opinion. I mentioned to the woman who claimed she was the owner that "You have a nasty attitude and you just got reviewed!" I see you have 10 1/2 posts per day on this forum...wow! Your moving "Up Chuck."

I don't have to be a professional to say what is and what is not professional, you pompous ass. My qualification is that I have a least half a brain.
I actually never heard of you until this thread was started.
(11-23-2012, 06:19 AM)oregon 67 Wrote: Wow, Steveie, I am impressed you have more balls than brains. Openly complain about food in a small community. I'll be willing to bet that you will be getting some "special" food to sample.

My my... aren't we all a little brave on this forum behind our user names? You don't have either!
My less than stellar critique was not the only one for this place. And I would love to catch some puke spiking my food.... the video and aftermath would go viral!
(11-23-2012, 07:30 PM)chuck white Wrote:

I don't have to be a professional to say what is and what is not professional, you pompous ass. My qualification is that I have a least half a brain.
(11-23-2012, 07:35 PM)Steven Masone Wrote:

That goes for me too 'up chuck'...never heard of your ignorant ass either.
(11-23-2012, 07:21 PM)Steven Masone Wrote:
(10-30-2012, 11:07 PM)bbqboy Wrote:

He needs an editor.

That blog does need one...know any?

That's a sad website for a "professional".
I do happen to know a few editors... but they don't work for assholes.
More on this buffoon: http://endtimetruth11thhour.blogspot.com...using.html
(11-23-2012, 07:21 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I see your next meal in that place will get peed on...wow! You're (not "your") moving "Down Steven."

[Image: 405817_329039580460613_100000637210496_1...281%29.jpg]

???
(11-23-2012, 07:39 PM)Steven Masone Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 07:35 PM)Steven Masone Wrote:

That goes for me too 'up chuck'...never heard of your ignorant ass either.

Well if I made my living as someone who is suppose to inform the public. You would have heard of me.
You seem to remind me of Don Quixote
[Image: don-quixote-ciprian-frunza.jpg]
Steven Masone, The great food critic.
(11-23-2012, 07:44 PM)PonderThis Wrote: More on this buffoon: http://endtimetruth11thhour.blogspot.com...using.html

I stand by everything I write. You hide behind a 'user name' and talk smack...coward!