Remembering Clone
From time to time I see threads here authored by Clone, still appearing and giving her a kind of immortality. A forum kind of ongoing life.

Eva.

When I first met her (face to face in the real world) I misunderstood her and thought her name be be Eve. She never corrected me, just smiling at me like the cat who swallowed the canary. I didn't know her well, but she had that quality of being gracious on one hand and tough as nails on the other. Good strong woman, fighting the good fight.

And, she and I met here on "the field of battle" more than once. But, I like to remember it ending in a peace, forgiveness, a re-set back to square one. She had that kind of grace after the blood letting was finished.

So, when I see her forum name pop up, I remember Eva. I miss her, but remember her well. A sister of sorts, one of us, her words living on in a reminder of her life here in this virtual place.

Eva, we loved you well.
Oh, Wonky... Good thing I haven't put my make-up on yet this morning. Crying That was beautifully stated... from your heart... and I thank you... from the bottom of my heart!
I miss your smile and your posts every day, my friend. I think of you when driving through town, when I see the ponies on River Road.. Sometimes I cry, but mostly I smile.
Love you, Baby!
I wish I had known her beyond these digital walls. I know that I knew her, and I know that she's gone, but it is as if I only knew that she was someone I wished to know better, too late to do so.

We are lessened by your absence. I wish I had known you well enough to call you friend. I wish you had known us all long enough that we should all call each other friend. I believe that had you long enough time, stretching into limbo perhaps, but still... had you long enough time, I believe that you would have had all of us call each other friends.

I wish I had met you in person. I wish I had something more than the absence of your light to miss you by.

Goodbye, my almost friend. Goodbye my friend to aspire to. I miss you.

Thank you for being.
6 years ago.

She had larger than life laughs, hugs, love and sass!

I miss her.

[Image: 1bc6345cdb5d46373305140b342ab0eb.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
(05-13-2019, 04:02 PM)Scrapper Wrote: 6 years ago.

She had larger than life laughs, hugs, love and sass!

I miss her.

[Image: 1bc6345cdb5d46373305140b342ab0eb.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Great picture LOL