Cindy Hyde-Smith vs. Mike Espy
 GOOD 
The Piece of shit black democrat who shamelessly played the race card and absurd political correct BULLSHIT shouldn't be in politics. He tried to paint Smith as a racist because while at a museum she held a musket and wore a confederate hat.

And when Smith was recorded during a campaign event this month where she said, “If he invited me to a public hanging, I’d be on the front row.”

Since when did the word hanging or public hanging mean it had to be about blacks being lynched?
(11-27-2018, 09:01 PM)tvguy Wrote:  GOOD 
The Piece of shit black democrat who shamelessly played the race card and absurd political correct BULLSHIT shouldn't be in politics. He tried to paint Smith as a racist because while at a museum she held a musket and wore a confederate hat.

And when Smith was recorded during a campaign event this month where she said, “If he invited me to a public hanging, I’d be on the front row.”

Since when did the word hanging or public hanging mean it had to be about blacks being lynched?

When was the last public hanging anyway?
(11-28-2018, 01:40 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 09:01 PM)tvguy Wrote:  GOOD 

When was the last public hanging anyway?

Rainey Bethea
American criminal

Rainey Bethea was the last person publicly executed in the United States. Bethea, who confessed to the rape and murder of a 70-year-old woman named Lischia Edwards, was convicted of her rape and publicly hanged in Owensboro, Kentucky. en.wikipedia.org
  • Born: October 16, 1909, Roanoke
  • Died: August 14, 1936, Owensboro
  • Nationality: American