Expired Certificate
Firefox gave me an over the top warning this morning that this site could be malicious and I should go back and not enter under threat that hackers may steal everything I own, take over my computer and leave me destitute. The reality, the security certificate appears to have expired. Obviously I entered anyway Razz
(05-10-2019, 08:10 AM)GPnative Wrote: Firefox gave me an over the top warning this morning that this site could be malicious and I should go back and not enter under threat that hackers may steal everything I own, take over my computer and leave me destitute. The reality, the security certificate appears to have expired. Obviously I entered anyway Razz

I received the same message with Chrome.
Who cares if the cert is expired?
I get that from time to time on other sites.
Yeah, I have an automated process that is supposed to renew it. Seems to have failed due to a bug in my code.

Fixed now (the site, not the bug... still need to figure out a root cause).
Like the doctor's office, There is a certificate on the wall, but who really looks at it?
My computer is old. I'm the laughing stock when I tell people I'm running on Vista. From the beginning I had Norton, then I had Macafee. Then when those ran out I just used charters security suite.

Well several years back I stopped using anything.. I have nothing. no firewall no nothing. And my computer is still running just fine.
I think the whole think is mostly a hoax.
(05-11-2019, 12:59 PM)tvguy Wrote: My computer is old. I'm the laughing stock when I tell people I'm running on Vista. From the beginning I had Norton, then I had Macafee. Then when those ran out I just used charters security suite.

Well several years back I stopped using anything.. I have nothing. no firewall no nothing. And my computer is still running just fine.

You're a antivaxer person, when it comes to your computer.
(05-11-2019, 01:09 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 12:59 PM)tvguy Wrote: My computer is old. I'm the laughing stock when I tell people I'm running on Vista. From the beginning I had Norton, then I had Macafee. Then when those ran out I just used charters security suite.

You're a antivaxer person, when it comes to your computer.

OK LOL

I hope you don't use it for banking.  Twitch
(05-11-2019, 02:23 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

My wife does it all on my phone. All our bills are direct deposit and paid online  I can buy anything with paypal or using my CC on my computer.
(05-11-2019, 03:23 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 02:23 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

My wife does it all on my phone. All our bills are direct deposit and paid online  I can buy anything with paypal or using my CC on my computer.

International Hackers Inc. thank you for your service.   Laughing